17.2 @ 78MPH
88*F 70% humidity

Max Speed 110MPH

Broncomx
07-03-2003, 02:36 AM
ohh hell:wacko :wacko :crazy

Blaze
07-03-2003, 02:38 AM
It was the arodynamics you're sportin' that helped ya so much!!

Translation: You went faster because the rust holes allowed air to pass through and reduced drag!:toothless

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 02:49 AM
Actually I was kinda disapointed, but I'm curently stuck with a stupid AOD trans that loves to shift at a buzzing 4200:duh

I was just getting base line numbers before I get a TrickFlow intake and a better trans :thumbup

Might even get a N2O hit and aim for 14's :cool:

Ok folks, my camara didn't do so good.

No, actually, I was nervious, I'll admit it, it was my first time. NO not that perverts!

So I forgot to get the camara out untill after my 2nd pass and the sun had gone down. I didn't have anybody go with me to take pics, so we have to settle for some blury pics.

Squint real hard folks! :twak

Dixie Pirate
07-03-2003, 02:49 AM
Hell Ya !! Look out though...you've got some competition.

12 second 79 (http://www.broncotech.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006403)

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 02:57 AM
well 1/4 times are kinda slow right now and the bugit is tight.
now for some pics:

This is me in line
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=70568&toggle=fullsize

We still have snow mobiles doing drags:
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=70566&toggle=fullsize

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Dixie Pirate
Hell Ya !! Look out though...you've got some competition.

12 second 79 (http://www.broncotech.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006403)

was that yours?

Broncomx
07-03-2003, 03:01 AM
whoa :shocked

That is the sickest bronco ever :thumbup

Do you know what he is running under that badboy?

Dixie Pirate
07-03-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Fireguy50
was that yours?

I WISH! :D It's a guy from PJB. Maybe one day I'll beef up my 429 some more...if I can stop buying other toys. I keep finding killer deals on old cars and trucks and it's diverting attention from the old Bronco.

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 03:03 AM
Before the drags, I did snap some pics of some top speed testing:
Ummm, if you're a cop then I diigitally altered the pics :confused:

this is the best I could do while looking thought a camara :D
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=70563&toggle=fullsize

here is a better shot of me blowing the doors off a... Hard to tell, might be a honda :shrug
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=70564&toggle=fullsize

Close up if yas too blind to read the dash in the other pics:
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=70562&toggle=fullsize

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 03:05 AM
she'll do 115 on the right road, so I leave it at 110MPH max speed on level ground.

Lets just say the superlift leveling coils are a little stiffer and I kept my stabilizers :thumbup

Dixie Pirate
07-03-2003, 03:08 AM
Hahaha...sweet!!! :thumbup

Fireguy: You see officer...I was trying to take a really cool pic to post on this website.......

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 03:11 AM
picture out the window in line. I was the biggest vehical at the drags today out of 200+ cars, it was a long wait between runs. But It gave time to cool off wich was hard in the almsot 90F day :(
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=70565&toggle=fullsize
I was the largest, but not the slowest. Soem joker brought a Ford Tempo and kept doing high 19's LOL

Another blury night photo, sorry guys. next time I won't be as nervous. I was very intimidating being twice as tall and 3X heavy as all the other cars. I kinda kept to my self for the first 2 hours of the afternoon. I might talk some others int ogoing next time, so I can get better pics, better conversation, and maybe video :thumbup

http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=70567&toggle=fullsize

Dixie Pirate
07-03-2003, 03:20 AM
Please tell me you smoked a ricer.:thumbup

RicksBronco
07-03-2003, 03:22 AM
Im not even sure if my bronco would make it a 1/4 mile.

Damn that is one wicked 79 bronco.

81Bronk36
07-03-2003, 03:29 AM
I cant wait to do that!! I guess not this summer though, the races are in Aug and I wont nearly have my beast together. We only have an 1/8 mile track too dammit. Someone mentioned us being able to use the flight line on a Friday night. I would love to see the top speed on a Mile long straight away. Good job. 17.2 at 78 Geez you were shiftin at 4200 thats only halfway in the powerband for OUR engines. Id be shiftin at 5,4000-5600. UGh you got a column shift to... no good for shifting on your own. Find out if a Mustang "governer" will fit in a Bronk AOD, they shift a lot higher at WOT, I think 5,200 but im not 100%.... if your interested I can find out for ya.

Good job Fireguy... you rock:beer

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Dixie Pirate
Please tell me you smoked a ricer.:thumbup

No, I matched next to a Maxima and he got a 16.5.
I nailed everybody I was up agianst in the 60ft times.
They could beat my touque curve LOL :thumbup

Basicly the entire night was:
15-20 stupid silly wan-a-be funny cars.
10 under achiever cars; tempo, vw, ect
150 regualr guys with stangs / vetts,
1 guy in a Bronco :D
10 guys with stangs that punished everyone! we're talking 8-12 second cars that are driven on the street for the stealth :cool:

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by 81Bronk36
I cant wait to do that!! I guess not this summer though, the races are in Aug and I wont nearly have my beast together. We only have an 1/8 mile track too dammit. Someone mentioned us being able to use the flight line on a Friday night. I would love to see the top speed on a Mile long straight away. Good job. 17.2 at 78 Geez you were shiftin at 4200 thats only halfway in the powerband for OUR engines. Id be shiftin at 5,4000-5600. UGh you got a column shift to... no good for shifting on your own. Find out if a Mustang "governer" will fit in a Bronk AOD, they shift a lot higher at WOT, I think 5,200 but im not 100%.... if your interested I can find out for ya.

Good job Fireguy... you rock:beer

AUGUST!!!!! WHAT!!!!>?????? :confused:

we have 4-5 quality 1/4 mile tracks in Michigan and all of them are open 3-4 days a week for testing, tunning, and every couple weekends there is an "event" where my bronco don't fit in a class :cry

I showed up at 5:30, paid my $20, got in line, and raced whom ever was in the line next to me.

And I've given up on my trans, its already a B&M Drag AOD, and I have outgrown it. There's nothing worng with to say? But I want better, so like everything else I don't like, I'm trying to brake it :toothless

If I can brake it then I can talk myself into spending money on a new trans, but I can't aford to buy a new one if this one gets me around :cry

I want a 4R70W from a 96 302 Bronco. Then I'll have it built up, get me a nother electrical toy, and tune my trans. Make me all tingly thinking about lap top tuning a trans. :thumbup
I can set the shift points where ever, set the down shift points for each gear differently, and force it to stay in OD over 3000RPM'ish. Thats whats keeping the truck at 110MPH is the trans can't pick OD or 3rd.
3rd gear gets me way too high in the power band, and I can't keep the trans in OD.

I already have my shift pattern planed out, just need a trans and another computer :toothless I'll program the trans around my engines dyno results.

thats the great part about EFI and computers...
My times today were all 0.12 of each other. No mater what I did, I was consistant. None of my runs were spectacular, but I didn't loose a step each run I took.

I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT ALL NIGHT!
I didn't want anyone to know who I was or what I knew.
There were a lot of guys doing stupid things to there EFI and some carb guys that made me laugh.
the only clue they had was once I was in the port-a-potty and it was my lane's turn...
well I was a little late, but my remote starter had my truck running and ready, I jumped in a ripped off the quarter mile beforeanyone knew what happened, LOL

78bronco460
07-03-2003, 04:04 AM
I haven't run a 1/4 in my 78 since last August, but you've got me beat. My low ET was 17.601 @ 73.75mph. I spose 4.10 gears and 38" swampers weren't the best drag setup, but it was fun. I like racing in the mud drags a lot more. What was your 60' time?

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 04:11 AM
some day I want to have the truck running on 33" meats with 4.56 gears. add the new intake, a little N2O and I should be in the 15's if not better?

My 60ft was 2.41
beat every car that was next to me to 60ft. But I never had to face one of those blown and juiced stangs. Ouch there tires really suffered all the way down the track

My reaction time's sucked:
best 1.23
worst 1.56
Like I said, it was my first time and I didn't want to look stupid red light'n

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 04:13 AM
I was really hoping it would rain :D
It was so humid some folks thought it might.

But as soon as the rain comes, 4wd them suckers, LOL

I would have been the fastest wet track 1/4mile time :thumbup
oh well I can "what if" all night long

78bronco460
07-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by 78bronco460
I haven't run a 1/4 in my 78 since last August, but you've got me beat. My low ET was 17.601 @ 73.75mph.
OK, I was wrong. My LOW ET was 16.796@77.18mph. 60' time was 2.352 with a .710 reaction time.

Chris85xlt
07-03-2003, 05:31 AM
i should take my bronco out to the track someday.

i also have the AOD trans and i installed a trans-go shit kit.
with the kit it allows me to have more control over the trans like for example i can manually shift at any rpms. i usually shift at 4800 rpms b/c any more i can hear my lifters floating, also if i was going over 75mph i can WOT in 4th gear. so far i've gone up to 105mph with 5" of lift and no sway bars and it rides nice :thumbup

81Bronk36
07-03-2003, 06:37 AM

best 1.23
worst 1.56
Like I said, it was my first time and I didn't want to look stupid red light'n

how were u stagin?? did u have one on the brake and give it some gas or did u just stomp it?? Theres a launch RPM... if yours was 800... theres a difference then people launching at 4500.

RoundLights
07-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Broncomx
whoa :shocked

That is the sickest bronco ever :thumbup

Do you know what he is running under that badboy?

He rcaes out here in Tucson. He emailed me many vids. He has the ford motorsports 514. Hughes biult c6 with eagle red clutches koylene steels blah blah, and the lower planetary gear set. He's running 5.13's in the rear front axle is hollowed out (no shafts or diff) but he doesn't let people know this. He weighs 5250. He is currently getting rid of the ford cobrajet heds and getting some super spiffy custom poted SCJ heads and bumping compression from 9.5:1 to around 12.8 and hoping for 800 horse. Oh yeah and 300# of weights on the rear and slicks. I also have some vids of his wicked burnouts with slicks

94_chickentaco
07-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Translation: You went faster because the rust holes allowed air to pass through and reduced drag!

:lolup :lolup :lolup

Nice pics fireguy!!

I wanna run the excursion. pack it with 7 or 8 adults, turn the TV on and see what I can run down at firebird. Gawd i love that diesel.

I have seen alot of diesel trucks out at firebird raceway, BIG plumes of exhaust, giant turbos.

Mels
07-03-2003, 12:44 PM

we have 4-5 quality 1/4 mile tracks in Michigan and all of them are open 3-4 days a week for testing, tunning, and every couple weekends there is an "event" where my bronco don't fit in a class

You should check into that. There should be some kinda Sportsman class where you can brakcet race. Running bracket isn't about being fast, its about being consistent. The closer you run to your dial-in, the better chance you'd have of winning. And with your Bronco being slower, you'd get a head start and the other guy would try and catch you and probably break out. Then you'd win, yay!

I'm curious about all you guys taking your Broncos. Do they let you run with the mud tires? (if you have mud tires) My brother wanted to run his truck, but they wouldn't let him cause of his tires. Said the MTs tear up the track.

94_chickentaco
07-03-2003, 12:49 PM
Yeah, Mud tires dont go well on the track. A/Ts are cool at firebird at the same time ricers are. The front wheel drive ricers KILL the track, tear it up.

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by 78bronco460
OK, I was wrong. My LOW ET was 16.796@77.18mph. 60' time was 2.352 with a .710 reaction time.

Nuts! guess I loose.....

For now :toothless

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Chris85xlt
i should take my bronco out to the track someday.

i also have the AOD trans and i installed a trans-go shit kit.
with the kit it allows me to have more control over the trans like for example i can manually shift at any rpms. i usually shift at 4800 rpms b/c any more i can hear my lifters floating, also if i was going over 75mph i can WOT in 4th gear. so far i've gone up to 105mph with 5" of lift and no sway bars and it rides nice :thumbup

Glad to here someone likes there AOD. I'm still gona aim for the 4R70W, I've seen them withstand 600HP engines in street cars, so I should be okay

[QUOTE]81Bronk36 wrotehow were u stagin?? did u have one on the brake and give it some gas or did u just stomp it?? Theres a launch RPM... if yours was 800... theres a difference then people launching at 4500.

I'd rev it up to 1000RPM, and WAIT for the green light, I wasn't hitting it at the 3rd yellow expecting a green. Maybe if there was a nother truck I would have take'n it more seriously :shrug

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by BroncoBabe
You should check into that. There should be some kinda Sportsman class where you can brakcet race. Running bracket isn't about being fast, its about being consistent. The closer you run to your dial-in, the better chance you'd have of winning. And with your Bronco being slower, you'd get a head start and the other guy would try and catch you and probably break out. Then you'd win, yay!

I'm curious about all you guys taking your Broncos. Do they let you run with the mud tires? (if you have mud tires) My brother wanted to run his truck, but they wouldn't let him cause of his tires. Said the MTs tear up the track.

Not sure about that, like I said I was "nameless" last night. I almost started to help a guy with a 97 T-bird. He kept disconecting the batt after runs to "reset my puter." :mad: I felt really bad for that car, if i had my EEC-V stuff with me I might have spoke up. But i only took a cell phone and my brain :toothless (what ever thats worth)
I'll look into braket racing another time

Yeah I have goodyear A/T's. There wasn't much of a inspection, kinda pissed off other guys. They had to clean up the trak alot, cause folks werw spilling liquids all the time. That shizt is suposed to be taken care of, or put a diaper on your car. :twak

81Bronk36
07-03-2003, 02:04 PM
I'd rev it up to 1000RPM, and WAIT for the green light, I wasn't hitting it at the 3rd yellow expecting a green. Maybe if there was a nother truck I would have take'n it more seriously :shrug

I take it you didnt hook up then.... Oh usually cars that hit 12s do that, so im kiddin.

78bronco460
07-03-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by 94_chickentaco
Yeah, Mud tires dont go well on the track. A/Ts are cool at firebird at the same time ricers are. The front wheel drive ricers KILL the track, tear it up.
That's for sure. 38" TSL's SUCK for drag racing. They've got a lot of rolling resistance as well as wind resistance. About those FWD ricers... why do they do those ridiculous burnouts with their street tires? When I was drag racing serious only the guys running slicks did burnouts. I spose you do enough of that you end up on slicks.

Fireguy50
07-03-2003, 10:59 PM
Exactly! I actuall did a little curb hopping and went around all the mess. There was a giant pudle where all the idiots were trying to make white clouds. I still need to get 10 thousand miles out of these tires.
Track temps were over 100, tires stuck pretty good for most folks.

So that was kinda :goodfinge to all the other guys who couldn't keep the tires dry. I think I almost got in trouble the first time, but he just wanted me to roll up the TG window. :shrug

No I didn't spin the tires, My stupid AOD has the little 2.40 first gear. And I want to keep my tires.

I still would have smoked the AWD ricers in the rain, they don't have to weight or muscle to keep the tires in contact with the pavement. I would be 1/3 down the track and they would still be floating over the water. :thumbup

Much later, when I get a 2.80 first gear 4R70W, 4.56 gears, and can use more RPM, I might get get the tires a little sticky first.

scheki
07-08-2003, 01:20 PM
I ran my 94 f-150 at Lapeer drag way a few years ago. It only had a 5.0 e4od, flowmaster exhaust and a K&n. It ran 17's. with a crappy tranny. It was fun. I would like to go again and see what the Bronco can do.

Fireguy50
07-08-2003, 05:50 PM
yeah the E4OD has the 2.8 first gear advantage over the AOD.

Stupid AOD I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoTrailer
07-08-2003, 10:50 PM
My best et was 16.98 sec's with 38"TSL's as well.
Yep, 78460 and myself were there...
We still need to do a few more things. I'm running a strong 400M.
But just a small RV lift cam... It doesn't take much to wake the 400M. I wonder what we would run with 31's.:D
But then we wouldn't know how much we gained for the mud drags... BTW 78460.... Congratulations on the 3rd Place trophy at the Sheridan Mud Drags:thumbup

Fireguy50
07-08-2003, 11:56 PM
16.7 = 460
16.9 = 400
17.2 = 363

hmmm :shrug maybe my small block ain't so bad afterall. I need a paycheck and another order into Summit :D

81Bronk36
07-09-2003, 01:14 AM
ya but both of them had 38s... thats the impressive part:thumbup

NoTrailer
07-09-2003, 01:19 AM
Fireguy50
That is real good and a better time than almost all of the small block Broncos that ran with us last summer. Remember the 400M is "similar" to the 351C" small block. So it really isn't considered a big block, And they don't weigh much over a 351W...(35lbs tops)
That's one reason why my 429Thunderjet didn't get rebuilt over my 400M.. But 78460 does this to me every once in awhile.. :twak :lolup
There were two other 460 Bronco's that didn't break into the 16 second bracket, but they are capable.... So yeah I felt good too.

Big Mike C.
07-09-2003, 03:14 AM
I wanna run the excursion. pack it with 7 or 8 adults, turn the TV on and see what I can run down at firebird. Gawd i love that diesel.

I downloaded a video off kazaa that was of a 2002 Dodge diesel that was running 740 hp it ran a 10.41...wish I knew how to post it:shrug

smokinbronc351
01-04-2004, 01:23 AM
ok heres mine guys- 96 5.8 16.2 at 85 mph and 60 ft time was 2.203 reaction was sucky 1.019 and i lost to a stang that ran a 15.8 with a reaction time of .545 and it was a 92 5.0 with intake and exhaust. so pretty much any ricer that comes up to me on the street is dead, unless we are on the highway cause after about 95 hes got me. any one know a way to the governer off? any help would be great! thanks any ?'s about my truck ask me

Fireguy50
01-04-2004, 01:28 AM
I don't want to ask, just list off everything, make a web site on superford.org, take lots of pictures. :beer
You'll probably need a computer chip for the speed limiter. it effects the speedometer and your trans shifting as well.

smokinbronc351
01-04-2004, 01:29 AM
what chip should i go with?
i have one on cardomain. but no picks yet i have them but it takes forever to load.

Marauder
01-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Now this guys bronco is just plain cool. (http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=3878&s=13990#content)

Fireguy50
01-04-2004, 01:35 AM
what chip should i go with?
i have one on cardomain. but no picks yet i have them but it takes forever to load.
I've never been a fan of cardomain. not very good at putting pictures into groups.
Start one at superford like this:
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=1501

details on how here: http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2390

Try and list off your transmission, engine mods, tire size, gear ratio, and everything else you think is cool. I think I heard about a stereo, post that too, anything goes :)

As for chips, I'm a big Tweecer fan: http://www.tweecer.com/

smokinbronc351
01-04-2004, 09:04 PM
got a ?. if i upgrade to 24 # injectors will this kill me on gas. i know if i slam on it, it will but if im just crusin at like 70 will it still eat gas? another thing what about the mass airflow sensor, need to upgrade or not? thanks

Fireguy50
01-04-2004, 11:47 PM
http://fordfuelinjection.com/injectors.html
http://fordfuelinjection.com/maf.html

gearrat
01-05-2004, 08:27 AM
damn ryan give em hell :thumbup

Gacknar
01-05-2004, 03:19 PM
some day I want to have the truck running on 33" meats with 4.56 gears.

Here are some things you probably already know.

1. running 4.56:1 gears in a 8.8 reqires a special pinion shaft shat has a notch in it. This is becouse the ring gear is so thick that you have to put the pinon and spider gears in the diff case before you put on the ring gear. Then you turn the notch towords the axle you want to install so you can slide it in to put the C clip in. Then turn it to you so that the full width af the shaft holdes the axles out to retain the c clips in the side gear's.

That part you prabably already know, but what you may not know is that the notch in the pinon shaft becomes the week point.

Mine didnt break 4 wheeling the week before, It didnt brake wile I was towing a trailer a few weeks erlier.

Mine broke 3 years ago in beutiful sunny down town Maretta Georgia on a friday at 5:30 pm on my way home from work. Im gonna tell you, it really sucks when your axles start walking out the side of the tubes while going down the road. Best I could tell it failed from metal fatige Becouse it broke on a down hill coast wen the AOD clunked into OD.

After a lot of reaserch I found out that the 87 up 8.8's have a pinion shaft that is almost twice as thick as the 86 and prior do. The thin part where the notch is in the shaft is as thick as a standard 86 shaft.

Thats what I'm running now and it has held up so far.

2. Do you know there is a wide ratio upgrade kit from ford that gives the AOD a 2.84 first and a 1.55 second this and a Trans go shift kit and a non lock up converter with a one peice input shaft can make the AOD a preaty good performer. But I know you want somthing programable so go for the 4R70W.

3. I hate yams :wacko

4. You can shift from 1st to D and after a second or two shift back to 1st to hold second to a higher rpm.

5. There is a 87 to 91 Bronco body sitting in a junk yard up the road from me that you might want. It's in good condition and has no rust.

6. This was a lot of typing, and I cant spell. :thumbup

origin
01-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Hey Ryan, I hope to run my 79 at the track this spring....., in stock form to get a base number before I start monkeying with the engine, I have the dyno spec's, now I want to get 1/4 mile times to back them up... oh yeah, and a f*ucked up C6, hould be fun

Fireguy50
01-05-2004, 10:54 PM
Gacknar nice info about the 8.8, but mine is going in the trash when ever money is ready. I already have a 9 that is going to get the 4.56/ARB in a N case with disk brakes. It's only time and money right? :cry

Like you said that AOD OD shift scares me, the 2 input shafts are being stressed by my engine. I'm fearfull of breaking this tranny every time I floor it. The wide ratio upgrade kit from ford with 2.84 first and a 1.55 second is really expensive. I've gotten prices for the 4R70W in the $600-800 range, which is very good. Which is programable :thumbup

gearrat it's not hell, it's bringing perspective to what the newbies claikm ;)
We've all been told chickens can fly, but only across the yard :wacko

Just remember Tom, you break it, you upgrade it :thumbup

Gacknar
01-05-2004, 11:59 PM
Gacknar nice info about the 8.8, but mine is going in the trash when ever money is ready. I already have a 9 that is going to get the 4.56/ARB in a N case with disk brakes. It's only time and money right? :cry

Like you said that AOD OD shift scares me, the 2 input shafts are being stressed by my engine. I'm fearfull of breaking this tranny every time I floor it. The wide ratio upgrade kit from ford with 2.84 first and a 1.55 second is really expensive. I've gotten prices for the 4R70W in the $600-800 range, which is very good. Which is programable :thumbup

Did not know you had a 9" Exelent choice, and with the planed 33" not over kill, sounds about right to me. :thumbup

Yea the wide ratio kit is as much as the 4R70W's you can get, so absolutly go with that, Please do an artical on it when you do.

By the buy I have a post for you, look for it in the General picture post section. :toothless

Crazed
01-06-2004, 12:12 AM
Does that tranny have the same bolt patterns?

Fireguy50
01-06-2004, 12:34 AM
the 4R70W is exactlt like the AOD, just gooder, and computer controled.
There are weird paterns due to the 4.6 stangs ect.
BUT the 98-up Explorers 4R70W is almost the exact same physically as the AOD, and 3X strong.

You read the first 2 Bronco Driver mags? They did a 4R70W swap in there.
Links full of 4R70W info:
http://www.baumannengineering.com/pguide.htm
http://classicbroncos.com/4r70wtransmission.shtml

Gacknar
01-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Links full of 4R70W info:
http://www.baumannengineering.com/pguide.htm
http://classicbroncos.com/4r70wtransmission.shtml

Kewl!

Fireguy50
01-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Type a few keys on the laptop and the trans programing will lock into OD after 85MPH.
So I can full throttle in OD, and try to burry my 125MPH speedo needle :rockon

No more downshifting into 3rd :cry

smokinbronc351
01-11-2004, 02:23 AM
hey guys, i want to put a turner in my 96 eb. any suggestions? was thinking between superchips, hypertech, or diablo. any sound good, ive also heard of tweecer, i really want that speed limiter off. any other suggestions would help. thanks.

Fireguy50
01-11-2004, 04:42 AM
tweecer is the best. And it's the only "tuner" out of that group you mentioned.
The others are simply generic chips and won't do much for ya.

1911copper
01-11-2004, 06:04 PM
17.20s are pretty fast for a vehicle that weighs probably 5400lbs!

smokinbronc351
01-12-2004, 11:09 PM
So i hate to bug again but i was wondering if any one has the tweecer, system in theirs, and also if it takes the speed limiter off. ive gone to the web site but cant get specific information on the product. any help would help. ? thanks any ways.

514 Bronco Beast
02-18-2004, 09:29 PM
You guys were looking at my Bronco I have a new record of 11.35 and 118.5, Pat
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=3878

514 Bronco Beast
02-18-2004, 09:44 PM

reptillikus
02-18-2004, 09:53 PM
damn that is cool :thumbup
Theres something about a bronco whoopin ass on the strip that brings a tear of joy to my eye :toothless

Marauder
02-18-2004, 10:04 PM
You guys were looking at my Bronco I have a new record of 11.35 and 118.5, Pat

congrats on the new record! shows that broncos can do ANYTHING MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

514 Bronco Beast
02-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Last Friday night I went drag racing and they have lanes for street cars and a lane for cars with slicks. I got stuck in the back and walked up to the front and there was a decked out 65 Falcoln and I asked him if this was the lane for cars with slicks. He said yes and I said I got a Ford do you want to race? He said yes and I we'nt and pulled the Bronco up behind him. His friends started snickering looking at my winch bumper and KC lights. After I kicked his ass he woudn't stop to say good race or anything. I looked over 16 minutes later and he had it loaded on his trailer and was leaving, Pat

scheki
02-19-2004, 12:30 AM
You have to make up shirts that say worlds fastest Bronco.
We need some more daytime pics.

Bluebeast
02-19-2004, 04:30 AM
So i hate to bug again but i was wondering if any one has the tweecer, system in theirs, and also if it takes the speed limiter off. ive gone to the web site but cant get specific information on the product. any help would help. ? thanks any ways.

Blown and fireguy both have it and i am in the place to buy it here in the very near future for my 393W.. ask ryan i think he can fill you in on the most but blown might be up there with him