Ford
Model
F250
Color
blehh color
Packages
Custom
History
Originally a friends truck that was on its last leg and was maintained horribly and was in horrible condition. Said friend had me work on it for a couple weeks before she joined the Army and gave it to her grandma. It blew a headgasket on the way there. Her grandma planned on using it to haul hay for her horses so she paid me to fix the truck. After extensive work i got the engine running great but only to realize the oil pressure was shot and the transmission bad so it needed new both replaced. She gave up on the truck and gave it to me for free.

A friend called and said his worker flipped a 98 Ford Explorer 5.0 and he would sell me the engine and tranny cheap. I swapped the engine and tranny in along with the entire EFI. The tranny was 2wd so i lost 4x4. it took me about 6 months of on and off work to get the truck driving decently. Its now a decent daily driver
1990 Ford F250 (blehh color)

Modifications

Interior
very basic interior incleded in Custom editions. replaced bench seat for 2 captains chairs from Explorer. added 2 center consoles from Broncos. LED lighting
Exterior
Alot of little mods inclueding retrofitting features from other vehicles. Cab lights, third brake light, modified mirrors, tool box, stuff like that
Audio
cheap aftermaket CD player with 2 Kenwood 6.5" speakers

Comments

There are no comments to display.