Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

94 bronco stereo wiring diagram

20K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Mikey350 
#1 ·
Can anybody help me sort out this mess. Just bought a 94 EB with no stereo and an trying to install one. Problem is i have a big hole and two connectors with no radio? If anybody can clearify the color codes for the speakers etc. i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :whiteflag

#2 ·
Dont cut off the plugs.Go to best buy or simular store and ask for a wire harness for your truck.It will connect to the plugs in the dash and all the wires will be marked with what connects to what.Cost under $20

#8 ·
Holy Sh** i guess i m going to go with the aftermarket plugin. I knew it was going to be easier i guess i was just being lazy. :twak Thanks for bringing me back to reality :twotu:

#9 ·
at least you got to go with an aftermarket one. Damn when i got my truck all i had was a bunch of wires and no harness, well harness was there had one wire going to it. I rewired everything took like 5 hours with the dash off and all, big pita. Good luck

#10 ·
Ok i am going to give the color code for the sake of people using the search (Which i use just about everyday). I will go get the connector from Bestbuy but for those who have the connectors ripped out this could be for you. I am not sure of the years this will cover i just know it works for my 94 Eb.

Constant 12V+ Green/Yellow
Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black
Ground Red or Black
Illumination Blue/Red
Dimmer N/A
antenna Trigger N/A
antenna Right Front

Front Speakers 5X7
Left Front+ Orange Green
Left Front- Black/White
Right Front+ White/Green
Right Front- Black/White

Rear Speakers 6X9 Side Panels
Left Rear+ Pink/Green
Left Rear- Pink/Blue
Right Rear+ Pink/Blue
Right Rear- Green/Orange

Got this info from the12V.com
Dont really understand how some of the wires are the same color like the left rear- and right rear+ but i havent really looked at the connector though plus nothing an ohm meter couldnt solve. I am still getting the connector from bestbuy though. Just thought i would share because i couldnt find anything in the search about it. Thanks for all the help guys. Now time to go to the store and start the fun. :rockon

Reactions: Miklo.N.95
#12 ·
Ok i am a retard :banghead :banghead :wacko Just got back from best buy with my connectors for the stereo. Anyway, here i have been soooo worried about what color was what trying to ghettofy the install and it ended up taking me more time to splice the wires from the connector then it did to install the damn radio :banghead Thanks for the enlightment guys :twak , once again this site rocks :thumbup

#13 ·
hey i kinda have the same thing going on here, bought a pioneer avh 7800 bt and have no idea how to install it. before im gonna take apart the original wires from plug, could someone send me a link to what adapter/plug i'll need?

thanks in advance!

#14 ·
#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.