Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

six litre tune up? what is it?

6K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Andrew James 
#1 ·
it is entirely possible that im using the search function improperly but i cant find what im looking for.

Ive seen "6 litre tune up" mentioned hundreds of times on here. It sounds like something i'd be interested in but when i search all i get are threads where people are talking about doing it, not the thread that explains what it is.

So remember this is a flame free xone, can someone link me the thread(s) that explains what a 6 litre tune up is.

thanks and much appreciated.

#2 ·
#4 ·
X3 on unfers comment..if there is something out there that is worse then a camel dick the MSD coil would prolly suck that too.

6L tune up is a good investment. Its meant for the 302 but a lot of guys do it to their 5.8's as far as timing bump and plug re-gap goes

#7 ·
Use the "search tool above and use Sixlitre in the member search and follow it until you get to "posts started" and scroll the page until you see igniton and timing upgrade then you can read thru all the information posted for the tune up....NBD

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.