Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Who will be your last Champion for F.O.T.M. in 2012?

• lifeizhard102205

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tullio

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • BroncoJace

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • American Thunder

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • 1clean5.8

Votes: 23 22.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTE DECEMBER 2012 F.O.T.M. HERE & NOW!!!

54K views 369 replies 52 participants last post by  379sinvb 
#1 · (Edited)

Introducing your FULLSIZE of the MONTH Lineup for December 2012...

1) lifeizhard102205

2) Tullio

3) BroncoJace

4) American Thunder

5) 1clean5.8

Assuming you all read the rules and are ready to Rock out with your Bronco Out!!! :rockon
LET'S GET REEEEEAAADY TO RUUUUUUMMMMBBLLLLLEEEEE! :toothless

#3 ·
Well Today I have been sitting on the computer all Day so I guess its time.
A Few specs.
1991 Eddie Bauer, 5.8 bored .030 over with a mild Cam and a few other things. 7inch lift 79 Solid axle ford 9inch with 4.88 yukon gears with an Aussie locker up front.
I got the bronco in 2003 when I had to get Rid of my mustang because of insurance issues. This is the 4th bronco has been in my family here are a couple pictures of the others.

89 I traded for my mustang

I dont have any pics of the 85 but the love of broncos is in my blood.

here is a before of my 91 and after

I will try to go in a specific order and make it interesting.
Thanks for the nomination!

#5 ·
I got this bronco with the intention of doing nothing to it and keeping it stock. the previous owners were an old couple that took extremely good care of it hence the Screen name 1clean5.8 a lot has changed since the time i have owned it. I came across a Rancho lift for freed so I had to jump on it.

it had 33 inch BFG all terrains and I thought I was done. I took my girlfriend(now my wife) up to the snow for its first adventure.

and I got it stuck

#13 ·
The beginning.....

and yes that's a diet sunkist.....
no comments or....

haha. just kidding...but that was a fun day.....

and where i'm at now with it.....

since most of you who are voting have already seen my Bronco's "Bio"....i'm just gonna throw pics up randomly and keep you guys guessing.....so what's next.....hmmm....

my avatar for my online college classes....

two words......Blast Off!

oh yea....if you guys have any "requests" of things i've done that you want to see feel free to shout out....

jeeps aren't the only ones with removable doors....

heims...yea buddy....

putting my kid to work....again.... :rofl: :rockon

how to remove humvee runflats yourself....

#14 ·
The beginning.....

since most of you who are voting have already seen my Bronco's "Bio"....i'm just gonna throw pics up randomly and keep you guys guessing.....so what's next.....hmmm....

oh yea....if you guys have any "requests" of things i've done that you want to see feel free to shout out....
Looking good dude. Did you trim your front fenders. I don't recall, but was it you that did the T-case brake?

#17 ·
1clean5.8 Your desert pix are making me homesick! I was born and raised in Yuma. I took the wife and kids out there for the first time in March and they loved the desert. All I had to run in was the rental Tahoe...but I gave that $#!Tbox pure hell anyway! Now my oldest is begging to go back for X-mas.... I told him we cant afford it..(Because Daddy is putting all his spare nickles into the soon to kick off BroncoBuild!!!) Shhh dont tell him!

#43 ·
stock mods....hmmm.....
6Litre tune up using "stock" ford racing wires....

lifting the "stock" TTB.....did that one while recovering from knee surgery..which i may have to have again.....

SAS using a "stock" ford axle from a 79 bronco....

extended "stock" radius arms...

you'll notice there's 8 lugs on the front...that was done using all "stock" 79 f250 parts courtesy of a few members from here...

sitting on it's own "stock" weight...

"stock" sterling 10.25 out of a 90 f250....

"stock" brake job...hey they're 3/4 ton brakes....they work....

axle in the "stock" location....

one of my favorite "stock" upgrades.....
removing old seats....

removing soon to be new seat...from a stock 94 bronco that was rolled...

installed in my heavily "stock" modified bronco.....

"stock" zf 5 speed from a 90 f250...courtesy of a member on here...

"stock" 92-96 pedal assembly..

"stock" clutch master cylinder...

"stock" zf 5 speed mounted in the "stock" location....

shifter is "stock" knob on top isn't...

there's quite a few swaps and mod's i did using mainly stock parts...albeit from other vehicles....yes, some were posted in sarcasm but what can i say...i'm a smart ass....haha.

#24 ·

The day I brought it home. No drivetrain at all, but it did have a new Skyjacker 6" suspension in it. Paid $700 for it, as seen in these pics. I waited a long time to find one of these trucks, and money was tight, so I knew I'd have to save up for the parts. The fact that the motor was already out of it was good, because I had other plans for it.

I found this beat up 1991 dodge cummins work truck for $1300, and it all started to come together in my head. Cummins power in my favorite body-style Bronco..

#25 ·

The Cummins cleaned up nice, I think. This motor was meant to wear Ford Blue. :D

#26 ·
Using custom mounts, the motor really does fit in there.. Actually, it fits better than it did in the Dodge. The indentation in the firewall looks like it was meant to clear a Cummins.

It's really Cummin-along. :armed

#28 ·

The Cummins Bronco, 8 months later,(Early Nov of 2009) mostly together and running on its own power at this point.

You can't really read the stickers on the windshield in this shot, but the inspection sticker was from 1992. The truck had sat in a guy's garage for about 17 years.

#30 ·

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.