Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

SAS Brake lines to Bronco

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  cajunrebel 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, nearing the end to my SAS bronco build, stuck on one thing tho. I have a Dana 50 axle, How and what brake lines will fit fron the D50 f250 axle to my 95 Bronco? Very very confused. 11in of lift on the bronco. All leaf sprung, no blocks.

#5 ·
probably drop 2 lines, one to each caliper, but i dont know the difference between the two, and i dont know if i order f250 brake lines if they will fit to the bronco fittings or what exacty i have to do or buy.

#7 ·
well i see crown makes a set for up to 12" lift, but not sure if they will fit to the bronco fitting because they are for f250 calipers. And if i go to a line builder, if i can find one near by, will they be able to custom build me lines, one side for the f250 calipers and then the other side to fit the bronco? and why do i have to bring a new caliper? why not the caliper that is on the axle already?

#10 ·
Many are custom lines. You need to find out what type fittings you have and then use that to see what hoses you need. If you know what you have then you can see what other vehicle uses the same ones. Chances are that there is some type of Ford that used the same fittings that you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.