Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Where to find PTO Gear Box for NP435

11K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Smok3y 
#1 ·
I have a few different part #'s, I've researched this through every corner of the internet but I can't seem to find an answer other than "Look in a junkyard". I'm looking for the actual box that mounts off of the side of the 435. New preferably, but will accept reman units or even used in good condition. I'd prefer not to use a rusty junkyard box.

I'm looking to use a PTO for a 20k winch in my bed this way I can run a hydraulic 15k up front (on my 79). Figured maybe this could also help out a few other members if I posted it here since there are still quite a few guys running 435's.

Anyone know where I can buy them new OR used? I wasn't able to find them through summit and the guys over at steelsoldiers couldn't really give me an answer either (maybe since they don't have 435's :duh)

Anyone?

#2 ·
I would call chelsea pto and tell them what you are looking for.http://www.chelseapto.net/ i believe you order the unit from the amount of bolts on the side, and the output for your winch application. That or take the cover plate in to a hydraulic hose and pump supplier. I dont know any of them in Jersey, just recently moved here.

#5 ·
Thank you for the help fellas! Much appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.