Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Wrenching/Fixing/Moding in VA Beach thread.

225K views 3K replies 78 participants last post by  379sinvb 
#1 · (Edited)
Since we always seem to highjack a thread here in Va Beach with what we need to, want to do workwise on our trucks. I thought I would just start a thread where someone could come in start a new topic within this thread of what they want to do, where they want to do it and when they want to do it. Hopefully this will help prevent the highjacking which we seem to always do. Anyways, feel free to use it if you wish.

3313 Heffington Drive, once on Heffington look on right for Howards lane on right, turn there and the shop is on your left, most if not all usually start at 9am

#1,075 ·
Hey guys, only a month from moving to the area. Still trying to find a place, anybody in Va Beach know a house for rent, allowing dogs, preferably with a fenced in back yard and a garage? Looking for Chesapeake, or as close to it as we can get. We need a 3BR, and need to stay under 1600/mo.

#1,080 ·
I can’t just email them to you because there is too many. What you can do is go to the album where I uploaded them here: http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z462/SaltlifeFSB/Marks Lift/

Top right of the pictures it says 'Album Options' click on that

One option is to download album, click on that.

It will download a zip file I believe and you can open them from there.

If you don’t want to do it this way bring your SD card to my place and I will put them up there for ya.

#1,084 ·
I'm not entirely sure how it works. Back home when it rained everyone would just meet up in the muddy spots, and thats how we would meet everyone I see that tomorrow the next day and sunday and monday its supose to rain. But i dont know any spots around here

Sent from my SGH-T959V using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#1,086 ·
I've herd of rumor of a couple of places...but thats probably all they are is a rumor...but the wrenching sounds like a good opportunity I just dont know what my schedule pilee like then I'm in the process of getting lim duty right now

Sent from my SGH-T959V using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#1,088 ·
What places and i will tell ya if its anything good. Hope to see ya at the next wrenching. Check out the rest of the threads here in the Dixie Chapter and post up. :beer

Thanks guys, looking forward to the pm's.

Salt - I'm Navy, I'll be at the Creek. Thanks for the zillow thing, I'll check it out.
Cool Little Creek not to far from Norfolk Naval Base where my command is.

#1,091 ·
I been to a nice place off elbow rd where I had sally goin thru the trails. some are a little tight but theres places where I was able to turn around to head back. not having 4x4 because of the gear difference kinda sucks, but seeing as I can wheel her more than most 4x4's and git thru it is pretty nice, comes with owning a mans automobile! :haha

#1,092 ·
also, a neighbor / buddy of the family had a new expedition, it is the guy with the big red truck mark and salt, Im sure you seen it.. but hes asked me tonite if we minded havin him on here cuz he has the expedition and not a bronco. even though he has a 60's which was his first truck hes gonna have to bring back here from his hometown and stuff. but hes wantin to join. got a 3in. bodylift hes puttin on his truck, and he likes what he saw when he was up at starr. wut yall say? we gonna let a guy come in here, a BRONCO club . with an expedition? he seems alright in my book. HAHAHA!
good family they are.

#1,096 ·
grr. about had enough of the way my bronco runs.. couple of questions for you guys..

anyone have a carbed 302 they are willing to swap for an efi one?

anyone have a spare Y pipe i can get? from the gaskets down. not worried how long after Y, but need to fix mine.

or does anyone have a 300 I6 they are willing to trade for an efi 302?

#1,111 ·
I should be there. I have some work to do and I still need to get that back window from you Rick...
Cool thats one besides me, don't see why we can't do a little tinkering on yours after we do a little cleaning on the shop. I'll bring the window with me. :thumbup

Wrench Day May 6th

Attendees:
379sinvb
turp
?
?

#1,109 ·
few places... were you tryin to sell that bronco? or did u just buy it? I think I saw that EXACT same 2 on c-list. needs a levelin kit. HAHA! hike up the front end a few inches. did mine, just need to go out and get the darn front end checked to see what degree cambers to replace it with. we'll see. :rockon

#1,130 ·
He,he...in that case, I'm going to try to make it down there for a bit. If I can make it (I'll let you guys know for sure before hand), I'll probably have to leave a little before others to get back home. Would be cool to meet some of the guys I've talked to here.

#1,135 · (Edited)
Eh, no soo bad. My father has a rental in Sandbridge that I've had to drive down a couple of times to help him fix up (ya, we put and addition onto it that was the same size as the original house). That trip is about as long as I like to drive at one times these days...getting old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.