Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Congrats to stm!, F.O.T.M. for March 2015 !!

6K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  BikerPepe` 
#1 ·
:beer Congratulations man!!! :beer

You really use that stocker as Ford intended it to be used and daily! :rockon Keep it going!

FOTM March Winner for 2015!!!

stm

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you!!!!
Спасибо!!!

I hope for FOTY run:)))) But I think, that will be more difficult. :)))
:beer

#6 ·
Good Job, Great shots.

Congrats

#8 ·
Congrats stm!!!!

Welcome to the FOTM CALENDAR!!!!! When you have found your favorite picture between now and the end of the year send it to me with a description of your bronco to be put in the calendar. Ive sent you a message with my email to send me your photo and description. Take your time and i will remind you if you haven't sent me a picture yet.

Congrats again!

#14 ·
TNX Bro!!!

It was congrats from friendly forum 'Ford Truck Russia' :)))) And that man discover my little stable at new place:)))

Translating:

Поздравляю! SТМ!!!
Знай наших!!! Ты - молодец! :)
Congratulations! STM!!!
That's us for you! You are well done!

#15 ·
appreciate you keeping us all in the loop stm.

Are all the cool Russians still in Russia?
I don't seem to get along with the ones that I've ran into up here in the northwest, but you seem like a real nice, genuine guy. :thumbup

then again... I am an asshole. :brownbag

#17 ·
No special, I think, that is rules of good tone, if small group speaking in own language, and them as a guest, and it open community - all others must be know about dialog. Translating - is not hard task.

M-m-m, idk - Is it so bad, really? :)))
Why about asshole? What happen? It's ok:))))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.