Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Looking for a roll cage

7K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  BRONCONUT 
#1 ·
theres a few threads on this but their all at least 4 years old. im looking to buy a pre fabed roll cage online and weld it up myself. i cant seem to find a good looking cage for my specific bronco. most says any year bronco (fabrication required). i want one made for an 88 bronco, weld right in. anyone know of any sites/ has anyone orderd from a site and been happy with the results?

#7 ·
I guess I should have added that I'm not pro or race. I just use my rig for basic beer drinking wheeling. I just want some basic saf ety if something were to happen. Looks like all those are all super high quality builds. I'm llooking to spend about $500-800 on a cage shipped in pieces. By the way ur rig is bitchin

Bob's is looking good though. I'll have to look into that a bit more

#5 ·
Have you seen Bronco Bob's cages? Fullsize Bronco cages start about halfway down the roll cage page. They say they can adjust the cages to your needs & to give them a call. I haven't bought anything of his yet, but am considering adding his front kit to my 4 point.

#10 ·
I would say if your not wanting to pull your dash .But just have the A, and B pillar down tubes hug right in front of the dash, Bob,s would work good for that.Kevins are more extensive race worthy cages. And have been rolled tested in 2 different bronco,s without a bent tube.Just sheetmetal damage.I would highly recommend using some 4"x4" floor plates and tying to the frame underneath.Otherwise the cage could just blow thru the thin sheetmetal floor in a rollover.jmho. :) Ya Kemical still living in Molalla Ore.

#11 ·
yea iv already had a cage save my life once so i know the importance of having it done right. im planning on buying the majority of it already bent and done. i can add x bars and roof bars on myself. ppipeing is pretty cheap when u only have to notch it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.