Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1996 ford bronco vs 2000 BMW 325i

12K views 75 replies 43 participants last post by  I6 Bronco 
#1 ·
So Sunday was on my way home in the afternoon when a crackhead got behind me.

So there's some damage to the tailgate as well

See less See more
#3 ·
That sumbitch ran into your FSB sticker!:enforce

#6 ·
dang son
shes gonna need her insurance to cover the cost of a new sticker :goodfinge

#10 ·
I'd be pissed off, but still proud, the Bronco took it like a champ.

#15 · (Edited)
Lol first thing that came to my mind, as i was being taken away in the ambulance was I can get that new steel bumper now with a tire swing. Lol
I did get a bruise on the left side of my head from it as well. Also the ds seat is broken from be bouncing in it. Think my head would of been in the windshield if I didn't have my seat belt on. I don't think she ever touched the brakes til the last few seconds.
It was some older lady, think maybe in her late 40's not sure on her exact age. She was alone and that wasn't her car. Her address was the same as the owners car, will see how this all goes.

My terrorist hunting license sticker was also ruined..... Was right next to the fsb sticker.

#19 ·
It was some older lady, think maybe in her late 40's not sure on her exact age.
What are you like 10? An older lady in her 40s :red x

Good to see your OK. Is Hefty going to get a call soon :)

#17 ·
This is one of the reasons I got my Bronco. Less damage to my vehicle.

#24 ·
Love that mayhem pic lol
The more and more I look at my truck, the more it looks like its gonna end up totaled.....
Stopped by a local ford dealer that I go to and does collision work and the guy I was talking to happened to have a bronco himself :)
Anyway he took a quick look at it and said with all the stuff that's going on with it the frame might be diamond. He also noticed the ds rear shock looked like it was bent.
Shorty after I stopped in my local mechanic that does some of my more involved work and he noticed on the frame it looked like it was kinked some towards the back right where the hitch is bolted to the frame.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.