'95 Bronco Transmission Dipstick - FSB Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Photo Gallery All Albums Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance FSB Store
FullsizeBronco.com is the premier Ford Bronco Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
JScatt
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1995 XLT 351W, 2.5 R/C Lift,4.10's..much more to come
'95 Bronco Transmission Dipstick

Hello!
I got a 95 Bronco 4x4 351W a few weeks ago. I just got it running and went to check the auto transmission fluid and can't seem to find the dipstick anywhere. I've searched high and low and cannot find it!! Where is it located? Or am I missing something here? Thanks!!!
JScatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
colohunter

Bronco Info: 1995 bronco
passanger side back by where the trans housing bolts up to the engine. down by the exhaust manifold. stand on the right front tire and lean over the fender as far as you can and keep looking for it.
colohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
Bronco_You

Bronco Info: 96 XLT 351w Flowmaster Exhaust Leveled 33" Wrangler MTR's Blk Steel Rims
If there is not handle on the pass side of the motor there atleast is the dipstick tube...not hard to find..unless do you even see a tube for it? between the exhaust manifolds
Old 04-09-2014, 10:50 PM   #4
bigbeardbiii

Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Bauer (Black & Tan)
Is this a stupid question?

I just drained my torque converter, dropped my tranny pan and installed new filter & filled with 12 quarts of tranny fluid. I shifted through all gears, leaving it in each gear for 20 seconds. Then, drove it for 15-20 minutes through town & it shifted and ran fine. Got back home, put in neutral, pulled the dipstick & spent 20 minutes trying to determine where the tranny fluid level was at. It is glossy up past the crosshatches but the only real "red" is liquid is in the bubble hook on the bottom & up to the bottom hole. My question is, if the fluid is up above a hole will the hole be filled up (closed) with fluid? Or, does the top of the glossing of the dipstick mean that's where the fluid is? I know that I do NOT want to overfill it!!!!!
bigbeardbiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

FSB Forums > Bronco Discussions > 1980-'96 Bronco Tech