Iron Horse mud bog this weekend (Perry)... - FSB Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Photo Gallery All Albums Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance FSB Store
FullsizeBronco.com is the premier Ford Bronco Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
RickyB
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: '87 XLT, new crate 5.0, rebuilt AOD, new 31"s, new Warn Premiums, all stock w/125K original miles
Iron Horse mud bog this weekend (Perry)...

Hey Kidz, don't know if any of y'all have heard of this yet but there holding a three day event starting tomorrow at Iron Horse pond (or wetf they call it). It's about 10 miles east of Perry. I don't have the exact address but they do have a nice website that has all the pertinent information. Supposedly this venue is brand new, but they're expecting a lot of trucks, a lot of people, a lotta food & a lotta beer. I'm going to be there after three-ish tomorrow & Saturday helping a guy out who's one of the food vendors there. I think we're serving burgers, burritos, hot dogs, funnel cake, boiled peanuts and sweet tea....among other goodies. I'll have a few Shiftsters with me there as well, though in an unofficial capacity. Regardless it sounds like good, fun & cheap entertainment, and it would be cool to meet any of you folks of you happen to go. You can text me at 310-two hundred-7852 if you wanna know exactly where our food stand will be......

Regards,

Rick

http://ironhorsemudranch.com/
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
RickyB
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: '87 XLT, new crate 5.0, rebuilt AOD, new 31"s, new Warn Premiums, all stock w/125K original miles
It's only Friday but there's already about 120 trucks out here---mostly Fords, and at least 15--18 Broncos. One of them I checked out had a three foot lift on her, eighteen ply military tires and 2-1/2 ton Rockwell axles. Jfc, these guys take this stuff rather seriously....
Advertisement

FSB Forums > Wheeling > Dixie Chapter