Carb and intake - FSB Forums
Register Home Forums Active Topics Photo Gallery All Albums Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance FSB Store is the premier Ford Bronco Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
iTrader: (0)
Carb and intake

Hey guys i found a edelbrock/weber carb number 8867 (will find 14xx number tomorrow when i go back, did not know where to look at first) on a 351w in junk yard, Carbs are $50 from there. I also found a guy selling an edelbrock performer 400 intake or a offenhauser intake on craigslist for $50. I have a 78 f150 with a 351m that i need to rebuild the stock carb on. Should i buy this other stuff and switch over? Would these parts work and work together? If they would work is there anything i need to look for or be aware of when buying these used parts. I am new to this. Thank you
dwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  FSB Forums > Bronco Discussions > Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 PM.