Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Who will be your Champion for March 2013 F.O.T.M.?

• RiP

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Fox005

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • 81bronco44

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • Pennywiserawker

Votes: 33 24.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.

MARCH 2013 F.O.T.M., VOTE HERE!!!

59K views 833 replies 55 participants last post by  BikerPepe` 
#1 · (Edited)

Filled in the nominations a little early... better early than late, imho. So, without further delay... Ladies, Gentlemen and Knuckleheads, I present your contestants for...
March 2013 FULLSIZE BRONCO OF THE MONTH!

1) RiP
2) Fox005
3) 4x4_mafia_jon
4) 81bronco44
5) Pennywiserawker

#4 ·
Lets start this off
Ive had my bronco for over 6 years now. When I bought it I had no idea what was to come. I was really into imports before this in high school. But after racing a car that was much faster than me I noticed that I was loosing almost every grear in my trans and decided unemployment + broken car isn’t a good look for me.
I put it on cl and got a few hits. I wanted to trade for a full size 4x4. I had a lot of blazers come down and look at my car but I never liked the way everything seem to always be broken on the inside lol
So one of my last offers was this.

I couldn’t believe how bad ass this thing was. The kid I was trading said his dad bought it as a parts runner for their shop. It was left behind a house with the top off for a few years. Hell I couldn’t tell the seats were perfect and nothing was destroyed. I let him know what was wrong with the car I had but he decided to take the trade. BEST THING I EVER DONE

I always went camping at this place called Azusa canyon as a kid and saw all these lifted trucks going down the rivers and into the unknown and always thought it was awesome.
So that started this… my first trip with FSB!

I have a few more pics but im at work lol

#7 ·
Alright! So to start off, here's where my Bronco stands today

I know you guys want a bunch of pictures and I've got em for ya. But first I'd like to start with a short overview of my life with my Bronco. Thanks for the nomination!

My name is Cole and I purchased my 95 Ford Bronco in December of 2009. I began my search for another 4X4 vehicle after I had had enough of my 91 Toyota 4Runner. I loved that truck to death! It went through anything I put in its path. But after the fateful day I sucked water into the intake of my freshly, self-built 4 banger, I was tired of it.

When I bought the Bronco, it had a cracked windshield, no radio, exploded rear axle, warped rotors and misc. broken odds and ends. So after replacing the windshield and the rear, I joined the FSB forum community!

I had no idea what I was getting into..........

Pictures and descriptions to come shortly!

#8 ·
alright kids lets begin i take a short nap after working all night and im behind :goodfinge ill start with the old pics that some of you have already seen and work my way to when i actually learned what wheeling is

first pic i have of my bronco right after i drove the truck home realized how big of a pos the ttb was so solid axle began 2 days later

preping and rebuilding the axle

my donor truck

first time the truck got put back on its own weight

first day out of the garage i was soo excited was trying to run straight to a trail but needed to do little adjustments

first pics ever of my truck off road aka next day :thumbup

#9 ·
The truck on the right was my dad's 95 Bronco. 351w, 6" Rough Country lift and 36x15.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted tires. This truck ended up being what I robbed most of my parts from (more on that later)

#10 ·
Here's a highway shot of my Bronco may of 2010 heading down to Ocean City, MD

And to put a face to the name with a corny picture........

This was Summer of 2010. I had just repainted the whole bronco and slapped 5 brand new 33x12.50r15 Bias Ply Super Swamper Boggers on a set of hurricanes/trubine wheels.

#11 ·
Took a trip to landers, ca with a few people from the shop.

This is right behind the 29 palms marine base. Also I might add they are trying to expand this base and take tones of public land that we use every now and the for a little thing known as “king of the hammers”
PLEASE sign this to let us know you support the cause
1. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ublic/5r0C7Xw4

Big reds (kacy) wife fell asleep so we decided to wake her up

Here are some old pics of where we were camping

Some more same place different trip

#12 ·
This was quite an adventure. We went backyard wheelin' at a guys house whom got his Bronco and his wife's Subaru stuck. While playin' our friends Cummins got burried to the frame rails. We hooked my buddy's K20 to it then my Bronco to his truck but the Cummins made a better anchor than anything :haha

He ended up calling his friend with a Deuce and that thing weighed so much he sank in at least 8 inches and decided that was as end of that. To be honest I have no idea how he got his Cummins out. We left it there for over a week!!!

#13 ·
well after going to show off my truck to a friend his kid fell in love with the "monster truck" so ended up taking them to a old spot we used to go to in high school that i thought was so cool back in the day

oh and what i used to think was flexing out

sorry for the begining pics there lame i know dirt road crawling it gets better i promise

#14 ·
Wow you guys dont waste any time LOL ...

I picked up my truck a couple of years ago, First bronco i ever owned, First four wheel drive also as a matter of fact. I found it on Craigslist for $1800 bucks. Here are a few pics of when i got it and what it looks like now. Its more of a cruiser but it gets off road every so often.

First day home

Now

This post has been deleted
#18 ·
So I had a reputation around town for not getting stuck......... UNTIL this :doh0715:

#20 ·
Cruisin' week 2010 cleaned up and parked at my buddy's condo

Poser shot at the cabin my Dad everyone built

A day of ridin' 4wheelers and dirtbikes at my buddy's house. Loaded up my friends 400EX in the bronco :rockon

#21 ·
So here's the cummins that was sunk

and the failed Deuce attempt ( My buddy had to pull it out :haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.