Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

g0oe heads - thoughts?

931 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  broncomudder89 
#1 ·
There is a pair of ford heads that I am thinking of buying. They are 1970 351w Ford casting heads # is D 0 O E. (Letter D, # 0, Letter 0, Letter E) A parts interchange book I have says these are great heads for the 351w. What I want to know is how much are these worth? They are used with aprox. 4000 miles on them. Let me know what you guys think... :drinkbud

Didn't know what category to put this in...:toothless

#2 ·
broncomudder89 said:
There is a pair of ford heads that I am thinking of buying. They are 1970 351w Ford casting heads # is G 0 O E. (Letter G, # 0, Letter 0, Letter E) A parts interchange book I have says these are great heads for the 351w. What I want to know is how much are these worth? They are used with aprox. 4000 miles on them. Let me know what you guys think... :drinkbud

Didn't know what category to put this in...:toothless
You sure there not D0OE, since after all you say they are 70 model heads???
G0=2000

#3 ·
81Bronk36 said:
You sure there not D0OE, since after all you say they are 70 model heads???
G0=2000
Sorry D0oE correct. :duh I just noticed this. My bad. Any thoughts?

#6 ·
Enough to change the casting #'s. C9's have good compression, decent sized valves. The closer you get to 72' without hitting it the worse they get. 72 and later though are even worse (gas crunch)

#7 ·
Cool thanks. I guess ill try to find some c9oe's instead of dumping the change in some gt40's yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.