Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - SAS NEWBIE QUESTIONS - NO FLAMING ALLOWED
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Shadofax
Former owner of Shadofax

Bronco Info: 95XLT351 E4OD SAS 44/ARB/Alloy shafts-joints. D60 rear/Detroit. 4wheel disc,35" KO2's, 4.56etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphenstein View Post
That doesn't include TRE's though, and that price is for just the tie rod, the drag link would be comparable, so their prices are comparable to Stonecrusher's in the end. Plus these guys use the weld in adapters...I am not sure how I feel about those...

I think that I am going to give the guy from Stonecrusher a call to see if he'll build a set with Chebby TRE's instead of heims. He mostly does Bronco work AFAIK.

Thanks fo the links!
If he has not worked with chevy TRE's it's no biggy. you can give him the measurements and the L/R taps sizes you's need (7/8-18 IIRC) and he can just do the taps for you. You can then go buy the TRE yourself, locally for about $100. I'd use the TRE's hands down for any daily driver.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome