Indiana chapter members sound off. - Page 28 - Ford Bronco Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #541 of 550 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 06:27 AM
Ford Hoarder

Bronco Info: See Signature
MUDSTOCK is coming up, should be a good time. Basically a couple mud pits and country rap music. I am not into the music so much as I am more of a Pantera person but I went to something like it last year and had fun. It is about an hour away. They typically have a mud pit that is all-season friendly and a deeper one for bigger trucks.

https://www.facebook.com/events/358016947886423/
Since I know not everyone has facebook I copied the details from the event page:

9263 w cr 450 s Shirley IN 47384

Are u ready for the biggest country mud fest in indiana!?!?!?!

*****150 ACRES*****

April 14 to 16th

Tickets will be available on mudstock.net - Registered at Namecheap.com
In january!!!!!

We will have camping, concerts, mudding, redneck olympics, mud drags, mud bog pits, trails in the woods for 4 wheelers and dirt bikes and side by sides, truck pulls, mud volleyball, mud wrestling, motocross track, food vendors, free for all pit, kids free for all pit

***NO GLASS BOTTLES***

***ALL AGES ARE ALLOWED***

THERE WILL BE SANCTIONED MUD BOG PITS AND DRAG PITS THAT WILL HAVE A GUARANTEE PAY OUT WITH SEPARATE CLASSES!!!!!

Performances by
HOSIER
Twang & Round
Handz onn
Josh Driver
Maddie Sharpe
Sabin Sharpe
Whiskey & Smoke
Lexi James

Spacedad
And many more!!!!

Hosted by: HOSIER

Dunes open in April as well. The Dixie Chapter looks to be doing their RITS run in march this year at Windrock in Tennessee. This is only 6 hours for me so thinking about that as well.
huggyb1972 and 445 FE Bronco like this.

Build Thread https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...8-project.html
Street Queen '92: 400hp/400ft-lb Roller 351W Built by Me, C6 Swap, 9" Swap, Corbeau Seats, Desert Bumpers, 4.10s, 33s
Sleeper Build '78: 2.5" Bypass Shocks, Deaver Springs, Full Roll Cage, Spool, 460, Hydro-Boost Brakes, Modded Duff Arms, Broader C6, Rust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 550 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 07:25 AM
Ford Hoarder

https://www.facebook.com/events/2762...tab=discussion

Same as above only it is in Fairmount Now.
We went to the last one and it was a good time, though could not stay a very long time and I was just in the Excursion. This one is actually organized and has enough open space that its not a cluster.

Street Queen '92: 400hp/400ft-lb Roller 351W Built by Me, C6 Swap, 9" Swap, Corbeau Seats, Desert Bumpers, 4.10s, 33s
Sleeper Build '78: 2.5" Bypass Shocks, Deaver Springs, Full Roll Cage, Spool, 460, Hydro-Boost Brakes, Modded Duff Arms, Broader C6, Rust
post #543 of 550 (permalink) Old 09-16-2017, 01:35 PM

Bronco Info: 78 Bronco Custom 400m project stalled and 96 Bronco XLT
Is anybody going to< or by this time at, the Indy Jamboree? I'm taking the wife&kids Sunday and it looks like its basically the same price to register the Bronco and drive in then it is for 4 of us to park and walk in. Would like to find other cool Broncos to park around.

96 Bronco XLT 5.8L w/ Bassani headers, Y pipe, full stainless 3" exhaust, 6" lift, 3" body lift, 38" Toyo MT's on 16" Mickey Thompson wheels, and 78 Bronco Custom 400M that needs a lot of work
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #544 of 550 (permalink) Old 09-16-2017, 03:18 PM
Ford Hoarder

Ed is there, or rather they are in his daughters bronco. I would very likely enter truck if I was you. I have seen the parking lot there have several vehicles broken into.
And you can cruise around and see everything. If you are staying long enough to need food, you can bring your own that way as well, which saves even more, even if just your own beverages.
I think they may close earlier on Sunday, just be aware of that

post #545 of 550 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
I did all for the Nookie

Bronco Info: 89' Bronco 5.8l Variable Speed V8, Forward, Rev, Turns left, right, stops, and everything.
Garage
Yep we were there entering a truck is the best way for a guy with kids under 16 to go in my opinion. Of course I don't have any now so I have to rent them.

351W, ZF5-47, BW1356, 10.25/D60
FOTM DEC. 2011
"Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati,"
When all else fails roll over and play dead.
post #546 of 550 (permalink) Old 12-31-2017, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
I did all for the Nookie

Bronco Info: 89' Bronco 5.8l Variable Speed V8, Forward, Rev, Turns left, right, stops, and everything.
Garage
-2 in good old Indy I hope you are bundled up.

351W, ZF5-47, BW1356, 10.25/D60
FOTM DEC. 2011
"Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati,"
When all else fails roll over and play dead.
post #547 of 550 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 10:59 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco w/ 5.0 L V8, Auto w/ E40D
Garage
WOW! Over a year and no new members?

Anyways, its been a while since I've checked in, so I thought I'd revive this thread a little bit. I'll be moving to Greenwood, IN in a few weeks and wondered if anybody could recommend a good, reliable mechanic down there who I can get to rebuild the engine. The rear main seal is leaking so bad, the wiring on the engine is shot and I just think its time to let a professional go to work on it.

BTW, I do have a garage to do a lot of work on the Farmhand myself, but I just don't have the time or space for an engine rebuild.

1991 Bronco w/ 5.0L V8, Auto w/ E40D trans, factory spare tire rack, factory limited slip diff, dual batteries, custom air intake, 8K lb. winch, tactical seat covers, drop down TV w/ CD/DVD player, 31's on stock suspension, roof baskets, new injectors, rear bumper w/ tire rack, 33" Goodyear Wranglers, 2" suspension lift.

To Do List: paint,
My BKO build: Project Farmhand
post #548 of 550 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 05:12 AM
Ford Hoarder

Ill do some looking at let you know. Zimmerman was the best in the area but they retired.
I know of a few local on the side type of people but they do not have shops per say.

Also since you will be in Greenwood you need to go out to The Suds at least one Saturday night. Local cruise spot/drive in by main street and Madison. I am usually out there in something.
If you ever need help I am about 20 min. south of there in Franklin.

post #549 of 550 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 08:55 AM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco w/ 5.0 L V8, Auto w/ E40D
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBRONCOguy View Post
Ill do some looking at let you know. Zimmerman was the best in the area but they retired.
I know of a few local on the side type of people but they do not have shops per say.

Also since you will be in Greenwood you need to go out to The Suds at least one Saturday night. Local cruise spot/drive in by main street and Madison. I am usually out there in something.
If you ever need help I am about 20 min. south of there in Franklin.
Thanks. I'll be sure to stop by with the wife. She loves drive-ins and its been forever since we've taken the bronco out to one. I'll have to get it cleaned up a bit first. Lots of dust and grime on the outside from sitting too long in the parking lot. Maybe I'll even have the top off when I come by!

1991 Bronco w/ 5.0L V8, Auto w/ E40D trans, factory spare tire rack, factory limited slip diff, dual batteries, custom air intake, 8K lb. winch, tactical seat covers, drop down TV w/ CD/DVD player, 31's on stock suspension, roof baskets, new injectors, rear bumper w/ tire rack, 33" Goodyear Wranglers, 2" suspension lift.

To Do List: paint,
My BKO build: Project Farmhand
post #550 of 550 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 04:56 PM
Ford Hoarder

Please post up if you do. I will bring one of mine out too, or both of them if I can get he other half to drive one. Been in the f-250 last couple of times.
There is a group of jeeps that are usually there that need some competition.
My 78 is far from clean, I would not worry about it too much.
They have been there since '58 (i think) still cooking on the same grille or thats as it seems to me. On a good night be 100+ cars there easy, at least a dozen bikes, etc..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Midwest Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode