Short trail in Kelso - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

Bronco Info: 1992 5.0/E40D
Garage
Short trail in Kelso

I went down a short trail in Kelso, thought I'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/PlaysWithCars

1992 FSB 5.0/E40D and no idea what I am doing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 08:33 PM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5 GYW DuraTracs
Garage
e4OD = yes. plastic hub locks = oem. manual transfer case requires manual locking hubs.

Nice rig for $500. Used to live in that area. Just a few miles north of Kalama, you can take the highway overpass off-ramp to the Columbia river. There used to be a Campground in the same area, sitting next to the highway bridge that crosses over the Kalama river. That's also where the Sportsmans Club should still be, sandwiched between the Columbia and the Kalama rivers. Point being... there used to be a huge sandlot in that area, to the north of the Sportsmans Club and right across from the Trojan Nuclear Power plant. I used to ride my dirtbike all over that giant sand dune, up and down the shore of the Columbia. Might be a fun place to screw around, if they haven't blocked it off or built something over it by now.

It's obviously been awhile since I've been in the area though. Spent a few years in Kalama H.S. back in the 80's. I do miss it down there. Had a lot of good memories of fun times.

YouTube tip... I rarely ever watch any videos longer than 12 minutes there. YMMV.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Pacific Northwest Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode