pics of our bogs....... - Page 4 - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 129 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudder89 View Post
wow your cool, no body is better then no body. some people no more then others. dosent mean your better then the other person though
How can that be true when I am better then everyone else?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 129 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 05:24 PM

i dont feel like explaining myself you wont get it.
post #63 of 129 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudder89 View Post
i dont feel like explaining myself you wont get it.
Trust me, I'll get what you are saying. Now what is it?
post #64 of 129 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 05:42 PM

why did u just do that? to get 10 posts to see the pictures? there is a test section just so you no. mike i will tell u over pm's
post #65 of 129 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 06:59 PM

how bout some pics?
post #66 of 129 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 01:07 AM

Sorry to the poster of the thread.....I liked the green car alot.....Too bad it was hijacked and flamed by an angry #2
post #67 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnski View Post
Can someone explain to me why a staff member at a 4-wheeling event is drinking alcohol or why alcohol is even allowed (pics 107, 100, 111). I'm just waiting to stumble on the pics of the drivers with beers in hand. Fuking morons. I'm all for thowing back some beers, but there's a time and a place. But what do you expect from a thread title that uses "are" for "our".
hey man sorry to inform you but we dont have officals.. there are on private property so the they can drink what they want!!!! and to let you know they all run smooth so as for your commet? looks like your the moran!!!!!!People like you need to stay at home and watch this old house or something cause we have fun and nobody gets hurt .....SO HAVE A NICE DAY IF YOUR EVER IN MICHIGAN COME TO A BOG ILL BUY YOU A BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #68 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Wow. So we're actually advocating for drinking and wheeling. Impressive. I'm going to anonomously quote a friend who said it better than I ever could...
ONCE AGAIN WE ARE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!!
post #69 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 02:54 PM
BurnedB's competition.

Bronco Info: 84 Dodge PowerWagon
Wow.

I think that this guy should be banned. Advertising another site, Advocating drinking and driving, and disrespecting our users...

Theres no way in hell I'd go wheeling with those idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged_ol_86 View Post
Listen to death metal, drink beer, punch babies, stuff puppies in wood chippers and blow an 8 ball of coke all while getting a blowjob. Makes life less miserable.
post #70 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelthra View Post
Wow.

I think that this guy should be banned. Advertising another site, Advocating drinking and driving, and disrespecting our users...

Agreed. I dont know if he has kids or not but I wander how he would feel if one of his kids got ran over and killed by someone just knowing how to have fun.
post #71 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 04:48 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: Some Broncos
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysbigbronco View Post
IM GLAD YOU DONT LIVE CLOSE BY TO CAUSE I WOULD RUN OVER YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is huge. I would laugh my ass off as he came through your windshield and throttled your ass. That is one dude most guys would not even dare mess with.

So what are you guys....12 years old? If you are going to threaten a man why not save your words. You realize threatening to run someone over is a crime? Mr E. Tough go tuck your tail and run on home to mommy.
post #72 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 05:10 PM
is FSB'd out

Bronco Info: Cannondale Trigger 29er
Quote:
IM GLAD YOU DONT LIVE CLOSE BY TO CAUSE I WOULD RUN OVER YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey look everybody! An internet tough guy! I need to find some kind of smiley to show how scared I am. I think this one will do...
Quote:
See how that holds up in court once someone gets hurt. It's OK, judge, I drank a sixer, then ran that bystander over, but we were on private property, so it's all good. ...And I'm the moron. You're funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelthra View Post
Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfan View Post
Agreed. I dont know if he has kids or not but I wander how he would feel if one of his kids got ran over and killed by someone just knowing how to have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audra View Post
He is huge. I would laugh my ass off as he came through your windshield and throttled your ass. That is one dude most guys would not even dare mess with.

So what are you guys....12 years old? If you are going to threaten a man why not save your words. You realize threatening to run someone over is a crime? Mr E. Tough go tuck your tail and run on home to mommy.

I think we should invite him to the next Dixie wheeling event so we can all have a chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
And just so you know Johnski is like Chuck Norris, he'd just roundhouse kick your bumper and your vehicle would explode.
CarolinaBroncos
post #73 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 05:12 PM
YER FUKKED NOW...BITCH!

Bronco Info: 1986 Eddie Bauer,1991 EFI 302, TTB and Spooled 8.8 with 35's .. for now....Carnage is Good
Quote:
I think we should invite him to the next Dixie wheeling event so we can all have a chat.
please remember to wear your boots .. just cuz I like it like that

thanks
post #74 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Zombie Hunter

Bronco Info: 1993 Eddie Bauer, 351, 5.8 liter V8, somebody come help me put all this junk i just bought on!!
Quote:
YaY!

Quote:
Don't assume that you can't be arrested for OUIL on private property, because you can be charged with OUIL in most states, regardless of your location, if it is a place open to the public.
Attorney from Michigan.Click Me! You'll probably need him

Make sure you invite the public to your "bog". That way you can ensure a DUI. In fact, please give me the address, i want to show up for the fun.

And just so you know Johnski is like Chuck Norris, he'd just roundhouse kick your bumper and your vehicle would explode.

post #75 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 05:54 PM
formerly Nascarfreak88

Bronco Info: '89 SAS leaf D60 front, D70 rear, etc etc etc
you guys from MI ever come down to the Okeechobee Florida mudfests?

Ive seen ya'lls pics on ChucksTrucks
post #76 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 07:14 PM

Bronco Info: Skyjacker leveling coils/aal, 33x12.50 Kevlar MT's, Flowmaster Duals, Uniden CB, other misc mods
Quote:
hey man sorry to inform you but we dont have officals.. there are on private property so the they can drink what they want!!!! and to let you know they all run smooth so as for your commet? looks like your the moran!!!!!!People like you need to stay at home and watch this old house or something cause we have fun and nobody gets hurt .....SO HAVE A NICE DAY IF YOUR EVER IN MICHIGAN COME TO A BOG ILL BUY YOU A BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ban this guy. He has to be some punk kid just messing around, using up valuable time and space. It is hard to believe someones grammar can be this bad in this day and age. He can't even spell Eddie Bauer!

1996 Eddie Bauer. Sold June 2013. Bought back September 2018.
post #77 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 07:38 PM
is FSB'd out

Bronco Info: Cannondale Trigger 29er
Quote:
YaY!

Attorney from Michigan.Click Me! You'll probably need him

Make sure you invite the public to your "bog". That way you can ensure a DUI. In fact, please give me the address, i want to show up for the fun.

But NO! It's PRIVATE PROPERTY! That's not possible!
And, thank you Rob, for my new sig.

Quote:
CarolinaBroncos
post #78 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 09:17 PM

Bronco Info: 90 XLT/351W, 6" LFT SAS, 9" 35" TIRES , 4.56, LOCKED, REALLY COOL SNORKEL, OTHER COSTLY CHIT
You must all choose, are we wheelers or drinkers? Only one at the time please....wheel all you want, sober.... drink like a fish at camp, but not till then...I don't want to sound like Pollyanna here, but I do recognize the dangers of drinking and driving...and do not choose to be associated with them.

Riding on in the mist of morning, no one dares stand in my way...possessed by some distant calling, riding on through night and day.

PETE HALEY
post #79 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 10:11 PM

Bronco Info: 86 EB, 302 AOD, 31's, wanna-be prerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audra View Post
yea, im pretty sure johnski would have no problems with a 14 year old E-wheeler.

and he even quoted some specs that wouldnt be possible without a whole lot of money, or know-how, which im sure he has neither of.

but back to the OP, those are some awesome pics, id love to see a mud bog like that around here. would be some good relaxing good ole boy entertainment!

1986 eb, warn hubs, ghetto k&n, msd dizzy and coil, bunch of other cool stuff SOLD

http://www.supermotors.org/users/78broncoboy
post #80 of 129 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 10:20 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: Some Broncos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78broncoboy View Post
yea, im pretty sure johnski would have no problems with a 14 year old E-wheeler.

14 or 34 my money is on Johnski, Chuck Norris kung foo God
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Other Forums > General Discussion/ Bronco and Wheeling related.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode