Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What did you do to your bronco today?

2M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  thedeuce01 
#1 ·
Lets get a sticky!!!

It's easy, tell us anything you've done to your Bronco today. It could be as simple as staring at it, or as complicated as finishing a SAS, doesn't matter

I washed mine today, and tried to fix my loose passenger side mirror

#7,424 ·
Detailed the left side over the past couple days. Started with a clean surface, followed by meticulously clay barring the paint, then a compound polish with my porter cable and orange cutting pad, finishing polish on a white polishing pad, then two coats Meguiars NXT applied 24 hours apart. It isn't perfect but has come a long way.

Now for the passenger side waaaaaahhh

#7,425 ·
Drove it to the ER. I was puking my guts up last night. :barf :itsatrap They gave me some meds to help me drink and avoid dehydration, but I'm gonna be bed ridden till at least Saturday. Which means no work on the BKO! :crazy

#7,427 ·
Had to register the rig.. :banghead

And, then, while being registered, still isn't smogged..:banghead

Hopefully, one more part needed to fix this rig, pass smog,(fingers crossed) and then my nightmare will be over.:rockon

Hope you're feeling better AFBronco

#7,428 ·
got the 2 pistons pressed onto the new connecting rods. I cant believe I didnt know about this machine shop I used. they were great and really close. 3 miles away vs 25 the one ive been using. but they are kinda costy vs the further one

#7,431 ·
Scuffed, sanded, scuffed, sanded, and repeated. Then used alot of tape, paper, and finally a little primer was able to be shot:thumbup

#7,432 ·
Picked up a set of half tread 38" Toyos and MT Classic Locks off CL. They'll be a mock up tire thats road friendly for the upcoming SAS.

As for work on the Bronco.....pfffttt.....its been at the Tuner's since 3/9. Something about my fuel pump shitting the bed, toasting the electric fan fuse/relay, and my expensive digital gauges not reading correctly is holding up the process.:banghead

#7,433 ·
Pssed going wheeling tomorrow. just a little bummed out. On the upside a little over a week and we'll be picking up the engine and trans for Kellie's 85' Bronco.

#7,435 ·
Put on some nerf bars.

And fixed a broken seat bracket

I just started to work on the Bronco, after owning it for 7 years.
First thing that I have done with it-more to come.
I haven't searched yet, but does anyone know off hand, if the side molding is bolt on attached with adhesive?

Thanks,

-dimwit-

#7,437 ·
went to junk yard to try and score a 95 fuel rail no luck.... i dont understand why they are so hard to find........... they are different from the earlier 302's.. i guess 92-96 are the same.........
im gonna sell me 302 tomarrow and he requested as much EFI stuff as I can offer. but if he doesn't take the fuel rail ill sell it to ya cheap. its for a 96