Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What did you do to your bronco today?

2M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  thedeuce01 
#1 ·
Lets get a sticky!!!

It's easy, tell us anything you've done to your Bronco today. It could be as simple as staring at it, or as complicated as finishing a SAS, doesn't matter

I washed mine today, and tried to fix my loose passenger side mirror

#17,401 ·
My tire cover came in today, but the piping was tan instead of black :/ I originally ordered from their website and it is a $10 option. I emailed sparecover and am waiting for a response. It is a very nice quality cover and fits great (didn’t notice piping until I installed it).
I ordered a cover, last night. Had been wondering where I might find one so thanks, YD. :thumbup
Well then thanks to joedirt216, too.
Nice looking cover you've got there!
FWIW, another "THANKS" :thumbup :beer for @joedirt216
I got mine a few days ago and I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit more.
Went with the black/white, for obvious reasons.

After having a spare tire pop, sitting on the rear rack in the sun... I figure it's a solid investment that looks cool too.
Pics to come after install... of course. ;)

Reactions: TrEaDeR
#17,402 ·
I failed smog a few weeks ago.. failing EVAP test. I bought a smoke tester for leaks.. found a leak at the fuel tank vent tube. I just plugged it up and it Passed :eek:hyeah:. Here in California I feel like I'm on borrowed time every time I get it to pass. More than half the time it fails.

#17,407 ·
Reattached the passenger armrest but now it gets tight spots... I think I might be missing some hardware... is there more than just the bolt and the washer that clips onto it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iirc my 89 EB seats had a nylon spacer (about as thick as a garden hose gasket) between the armrest and seat. So seat, nylon washer, armrest, clip washer, bolt. The center of the nylon washer was wide enough for the shoulder of the armrest bolt to pass through. It’s purpose seems to be to provide dry lubrication at the hinge. I made one from a nylon washer kit from the zone. Had to bore the center out a little with a step bit and clean up with razor blade.

#17,409 ·
Fixed the clutch, tuned the carb, and took it for a spin for the first time in over a year. Drove it 4 miles: more than it's been driven in almost 3 years!

Moab, HERE I COME!!!! :gears:

#17,410 ·
Iirc my 89 EB seats had a nylon spacer (about as thick as a garden hose gasket) between the armrest and seat. So seat, nylon washer, armrest, clip washer, bolt. The center of the nylon washer was wide enough for the shoulder of the armrest bolt to pass through. It’s purpose seems to be to provide dry lubrication at the hinge. I made one from a nylon washer kit from the zone. Had to bore the center out a little with a step bit and clean up with razor blade.

Just my luck, turned the truck inside out and can’t find the nylon washer.... guess I’ll hit up the parts store.

#17,411 ·
Just my luck, turned the truck inside out and can’t find the nylon washer.... guess I’ll hit up the parts store.

One side of my 94 had a cable attached that I think lifted the arm rest when the seat was folded forwards. But were digging ten years into my memory and I dont know which side it was.

#17,415 ·
It all started when Lost the Steering box!

I went in with the new one ($170) to have it installed..THey said it was the wrong one they used one from O'rilleys @ 288, but needed to replace drag link 264$ & a bushing 42$

add labor 340$ and it was a over $1000.

so my new policy we use my parts if they dont fit were done as i shop and swap This was a $500-600job

It all works but soo disappointed ,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#17,417 ·
Got my cruise control all hooked up and working! Just in time for the 1000 mile round trip to Moab and back.