You guys will never believe this shit - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 06:35 PM

Bronco Info: 96, 351W, E4OD True Dual Exhaust, 6" D44 SAS, 38.5" tires. Sold =(
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurlyQ View Post
hey dabranco, looks like you had a good day in my eyes, top it off with a nice cold one.
Fo sho!

I raise my glass to you sir!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 07:18 PM

Bronco Info: 1995 EB / 1995 XLT 5.8 stock 31s
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabranco View Post
I have been just been one pile of shit on another..... This state tend s to side with mom's anyway and the judge is a douchebag
With her in custody, who was taking care of the children. Should be easy enough to get custody.
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Satyr of the Midwest

Location: Ida & Grand Rapids, Michigan, a.k.a The Unemployment Capital of America
Bronco Info: 1993 EB, 5.8L, BIO0 MAF, GT40Ps, Mustang cam, GT40 Intake, Custom Headers, Moates QuarterHorse
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Stupid people make life irritating, but only until Karma comes around to smack 'em upside the head.

SigEpBlue
Wheelin' across Michigan from Ida to Grand Rapids, baby!
Quote:
Nemo nisi per amicitiam cognoscitur -- No one learns except by friendship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlai Stevenson
Isn't it conceivable to you that an intelligent person could harbor two opposing ideas in his mind?
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 08:02 PM

Bronco Info: '89 XLT Bronco 5.8 C6 35"
I vouching for Dabranco to win this fight!

Bring on round 2! or is it 3 now?

'89 Ford Bronco, Red & White, 5.8L C6, 35"s 186K Still Going Strong!
Contributor to the Skunk Workings of Stinky Le Pew (Project PePè)
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Local # 40 Boilermakers

Bronco Info: transforming...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurlyQ View Post
hey dabranco, looks like you had a good day in my eyes, top it off with a nice cold one.
X3

UNION PRIDE
MY STUPIDMOTORS
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 08:16 PM

Bronco Info: 1979 Full size Black 400, 1981 Red and white 400 4.56 gears
She probably was awesome in bed...most crazies are and that is how you got hooked up with her I bet. Just be glad it is almost over and great job today getting them arrested.
I am fighting for my daughter as she has to go to the real dad's place. Everytime in the last year she went to his house she came back with lice...Judge has continually done nothing even with proof. That is just 1 issue of many that she really doesn't need to be there*he really doesn't want her there it is more to get back at us* So I look up to this event as a time to hold my head high as there is hope. Good deal for you
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
penis

Bronco Info: 1978 Bronco Freewheeler
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossind View Post
So did you get divorced? And Oh I think this would have made the best Judge Judy court show ever. I know its not funny, but it is and good on you!
Not yet after we take the "parenting class" it goes up in front of the judge one more time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loarmistead View Post
That's incredibly righteous. Your wife sounds like she has impulse control issues, and she's obviously a poor judge of character based on her new boyfriend.
UGGGGH...... Her reasoning ans she has told me this,"I do not want to die alone and I love him".
Quote:
Originally Posted by mda View Post
That whole scenario seems odd. I've never seen a court where the two parties were within punching range. So I gotta go with your title of the thread.
It was in an open court room Judge secertary (spl?) and the security officer as well. She was within arms reach. We got called up to the bench (this is suppose to be an uncontested divorce no lawyers just stuff we settled upon).
Good luck and go for custody.
Man, I am trying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man 53 View Post
She probably was awesome in bed...most crazies are and that is how you got hooked up with her I bet. Just be glad it is almost over and great job today getting them arrested.
I am fighting for my daughter as she has to go to the real dad's place. Everytime in the last year she went to his house she came back with lice...Judge has continually done nothing even with proof. That is just 1 issue of many that she really doesn't need to be there*he really doesn't want her there it is more to get back at us* So I look up to this event as a time to hold my head high as there is hope. Good deal for you
Pfffft... I bet a corpse would be better in bed then her . Good luck with getting custody of your daughter. I think there shopuld be a law that states if you can prove that the other parent is a crappy parent then all custodial rights are here by terminated. Here is something fawked up I found out last year I found appalling with this state.... well DCFS (department Children Family Services). About a year ago she got the water turned off to her house, I called DCFS and reported it to them they said, "having the water turned off is not a reason for us to pull children out of a house we will however try too help her get water turned back on though". I mentioned how she had no job and had no money coming in as well they told me there was nothing I could do. When I asked for tempory custody she said," no I will wait and see what happens" and if I try to take him I will have you arrested for kiddnapping. I went to the police department they diod nothing saying it was out of there hands, states attorney did nothing just said,"if you remove the child from the house no matter what the condition you can be arrested for kid napping." Lawyers said the same thing. The kids are currently with her dad because she lives with him now.

I apologize for posting my personal shit in the public section, I just needed to vent is all thank you guys for the support. It is nice to know there are people in my corner.
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 12:58 AM

Bronco Info: 96 XLT, 302. homemade Y-pipe, sixlitre tune up
Hey man, vent all ya want. It's "anything else."

Hope ya get custody. Just remember this.
Don't let all that crap get in between you and your kid.
Gonna be hard, but you will have to talk to her. My kid is 25 and I still have to talk to my ex.
Smile no matter what.
Be as nice as you can.
If they can't get a rise out of ya they get even more pissed off. They hate it. When it gets too bad that ya can't, think about the kid. That should make ya smile.

Don't get me wrong. Screw her as much as possible in the divorce and in the rest of her life. Just don't use the kid.

Quote:
Pfffft... I bet a corpse would be better in bed then her .
And the next time ya get hooked up with a crazy bitch, at least get a good lay.
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 01:30 AM
the Broheim

Bronco Info: 1994 my 4th damn FSB when will i learn

Crazy???not a good lay??? Was she like the best cook in the world or something??? Did she lactate beer??? What were you thinking brotha

Quote:
this is a break dancing stripper emergency!
1994 F-150 5.0L,M5OD 5speed,Manual BW1356 Custom Superduty Lift Kit

California Truck Salvage
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147747
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 02:03 AM
si vis pacem, para bellum

Bronco Info: 1989 Incendiary Device XLT 5.0 32x11.50 AOD
i knwo a guy that will make them both go away. but itll cost you...... itll be like 500 bucks cause that how much the plane tickets to his house are. oh yeah and she has to be game for a 3 way. she can stay for like 2 weeks then move back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCONUT View Post
I told my wife she would be more likely to leave before my bko.
USAF ballistically integrated tactical cargo handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-dub View Post
If I had to pick a lord and savior it would be John Moses Browning .
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 02:23 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1995 5.8 XLT, 2.5 inch Rough Country Lift, 33" BFG's, Ranch Extended R/A's, Punisher Valve Body.
Was boy friend on Parole or Probabtion?
Parole means he was in Prison then released, doubt he was in prison for fix it tickets and failure to appears' for traffic tickets.

No bum that can't speak poifect English oughta stay in this country...oughta be de-exported the hell outta here!"

-Archie Bunker

bron·co/ˈbräNGkō/
Noun:
A wild or half-tamed horse, esp. of the western US.
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScatt View Post
Was boy friend on Parole or Probabtion?
Parole means he was in Prison then released, doubt he was in prison for fix it tickets and failure to appears' for traffic tickets.
Let me see if I can sum this up about her fiance..... O.K. he has a felony conviction he got when he was 22 years old, was suppose to serve 5 years served one got 4 years on parole, he lost his licence (I will have to recheck why) but kept driving issued tickets and never appeared on them, either he skipped bail, he then does a no show in court around the time he would get sentenced, he was in jail for 45 days this summer for an issue that occured in 2006 and now is on parole/probation (don't know what county time would qaulify as) for another 5 years. This guy does not fess up to anything and he has told me "I do not want to go back to prison/jail". So they both appear to be winners.
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 07:15 AM
Local # 40 Boilermakers

Bronco Info: transforming...
Quote:
I apologize for posting my personal shit in the public section, I just needed to vent is all thank you guys for the support. It is nice to know there are people in my corner.
Dude, this is the internet. What part of it isn't public?

Also sounds like your dwelling on to much of the little details, almost like your trying to hard and I bet all the state workers can see this. Its not going to be about what you convince them or about what you want, it is now about the best interest of the child, if they thought it was with you they would put the kid in your care. Pointing out this girls every little fault isn't going to help you at all, infact I bet it makes it worse. By making you look like a desperate fool in their eyes and her making your life hell in the long run for trying to drag her through the mud. The best way to deal with her is to give her enough rope to hang herself, if she ever does.

UNION PRIDE
MY STUPIDMOTORS
post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 07:37 AM
LS Swap Everything!

Bronco Info: '07 BMW 328i & '02 Camaro Z28
This is by far, the most entertaining thing I've read all month. I almost pissed myself after reading (way too much waffle house coffee).

Now that I've laughed a bit..

I sincerely wish you the best luck in getting custody of your children. I'm in complete agreement that the woman does not know how to control her emotions and may end up beating your children. Not to mention the felon boyfriend.... that's just got bad news written all over it. Hopefully he'll get a second, or third strike for this and incarcerated, and "god-willing" the court will rule in your favor.

Best of luck to you!

'91 XLT-totaled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gacknar View Post
This is not a Democracy, it is a Broncocracy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwagon View Post
You do realize that you just reported the new owner of FSB?
-James
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 07:49 AM Thread Starter
penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCONUT View Post
Dude, this is the internet. What part of it isn't public?

Also sounds like your dwelling on to much of the little details, almost like your trying to hard and I bet all the state workers can see this. Its not going to be about what you convince them or about what you want, it is now about the best interest of the child, if they thought it was with you they would put the kid in your care. Pointing out this girls every little fault isn't going to help you at all, infact I bet it makes it worse. By making you look like a desperate fool in their eyes and her making your life hell in the long run for trying to drag her through the mud. The best way to deal with her is to give her enough rope to hang herself, if she ever does.
I am confused here, do you mean if the state thought the issue was with her I would have custody of my kid?

I know it won't it hasn't helped the last 2 years I have tried it the legal way thats why I am giving into her demands and letting her move out of state and giving her what ever she wants short of allamony. I am tired of fighting with her. If I wouldn't have been tired I would have never said that to be honest. But then again like I said, i know she will fall on her face and hopefully by then I will be better off finacailly (spl?) so I can try to get custody of my kid. Like I said before I am tired fo dealing with her and me getting my divorce done then going for custody is my current plan.
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 10:20 AM

Bronco Info: '93 Custom 351W/E4OD/1356 4"Susp. 33" Tires. Now rockin the soft top.
if you really want custody you will do it now. you will never get it later short of a miracle, i.e. she dies or goes to jail. esp if she moves out of state. I am speakin from experience. when my kid came out here for the summer when he was ten he told me that his mom's boyfriend was hitting him. I went thru everythin tryin to get custody. even with two lawyers, advocacy groups, and her own mother on my side, it was IMPOSSIBLE, and at the end of my court ordered summer visitation period, he went home to momma and the dick boyfriend right on time. Or I was going to be charged with kidnapping a child and taking him across state lines. Yummy. Federal jail time for tryin to protect my son.

you should be gettin custody as the first condition of the divorce and makin HER pay YOU. the judge already knows the character of the mother right? according to what you said of her behavior at court? then when you go in you prove that you are the better choice by having a stable home for yer kid and proof that you are the more responsible parent.

I don't care how tired of her "shit" you are, your child should be worth it. if she is really as big of a turd as you say, and she really wants the divorce, then hold out for custody. drag it out. she will give up. people like that only have their own interests at heart. children are only weapons to be used.

good luck.

Baby Girl
My SuperCrap Site

"The Price Good Men Pay For Indifference To Public Affairs Is To Be Ruled By Evil Men"
-Plato
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1995 5.8 XLT, 2.5 inch Rough Country Lift, 33" BFG's, Ranch Extended R/A's, Punisher Valve Body.
Quote:
Let me see if I can sum this up about her fiance..... O.K. he has a felony conviction he got when he was 22 years old, was suppose to serve 5 years served one got 4 years on parole, he lost his licence (I will have to recheck why) but kept driving issued tickets and never appeared on them, either he skipped bail, he then does a no show in court around the time he would get sentenced, he was in jail for 45 days this summer for an issue that occured in 2006 and now is on parole/probation (don't know what county time would qaulify as) for another 5 years. This guy does not fess up to anything and he has told me "I do not want to go back to prison/jail". So they both appear to be winners.

Ahhh....Makes sense now!

No bum that can't speak poifect English oughta stay in this country...oughta be de-exported the hell outta here!"

-Archie Bunker

bron·co/ˈbräNGkō/
Noun:
A wild or half-tamed horse, esp. of the western US.
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-18-2010, 12:38 AM

Bronco Info: 96 XLT, 302. homemade Y-pipe, sixlitre tune up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednek Renegade View Post
Did she lactate beer??? What were you thinking brotha
LMAO! If my 'ol lady did, I'd never be able to catch a buzz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joes93Bronco View Post
if you really want custody you will do it now. you will never get it later short of a miracle, i.e. she dies or goes to jail. esp if she moves out of state. I am speakin from experience. when my kid came out here for the summer when he was ten he told me that his mom's boyfriend was hitting him. I went thru everythin tryin to get custody. even with two lawyers, advocacy groups, and her own mother on my side, it was IMPOSSIBLE, and at the end of my court ordered summer visitation period, he went home to momma and the dick boyfriend right on time. Or I was going to be charged with kidnapping a child and taking him across state lines. Yummy. Federal jail time for tryin to protect my son.

you should be gettin custody as the first condition of the divorce and makin HER pay YOU. the judge already knows the character of the mother right? according to what you said of her behavior at court? then when you go in you prove that you are the better choice by having a stable home for yer kid and proof that you are the more responsible parent.

I don't care how tired of her "shit" you are, your child should be worth it. if she is really as big of a turd as you say, and she really wants the divorce, then hold out for custody. drag it out. she will give up. people like that only have their own interests at heart. children are only weapons to be used.

good luck.
What he said!
Probably a lot of guys here been through the same thing. Be patient. Be so nice to the ex that it hurts! Most of all don't do anything stupid that she can make you look like a bad parent.

I'll tell ya one...
My best friend had his wife move out of state. Took both kids, 2 girls.
A year or so later my bro found out her boyfriend had sexually abused the oldest. He loaded up his vehicle. Including a 12ga pump. Had everything planned. Getting ready to leave. Called his daughter and told her he would take care of it. I don't know the whole conversation, but his daughter knew what he was going to do. She was crying and begging him not to. Not sure how, but she talked him out of it.

When you think you feel like giving up, ask yourself one question...
Do you want those 2 idiots raising your kid?
Good luck.
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-18-2010, 02:33 PM

Bronco Info: 93 XLT 5.0
Garage
most awesomest post of the day award.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Other Forums > Anything Else

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode