Feeler. FSB Shirts! - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

Bronco Info: 1993 XLT 5.8 sold,1991 XLT 5.8, 1982 F150 4x4 5.0
Feeler. FSB Shirts!

Still getting a logo made up so I can show you guys. I have two options.
Option 1: Sublimation
I can get shirts sublimated, and if its a white shirt I can nearly do any color or design. I.E. I can put YOUR bronco on the back of it. If you wanted it that custom I would probably have to charge around 30 bucks for that. Sublimation is expensive because the blank shirts cost ~15 bucks. I have to use a special shirt for this. If I had one or two guys who wanted a shirt, this might be doable. Or if I had a bunch of guys who wanted some really trick artwork on the back this is the way to go.

Option 2: Screen printing. Screen printing is only a viable choice if I can get 15-20 people committed. Screen printing would be much more affordable because it's very simple, and the shirts are inexpensive. I personally would like to stick to this method because I do not have to spend 40 dollars an hour on artwork. Only 45 bucks to get the screen set up. I wouldn't want to do color this way. The screen printed shirts are Hanes, and I was going to get the heavy duty ones. Not the thin bull crap ones.

I was thinking of keeping it real simple to start out. A simple FSB logo over a mud tire track, and possibly a FSB chapter and website on the back? Would any one be interested in this? I am entirely open to suggestions, photos, or sources. I have never done anything like this so I do not know what you guys want. In the next couple of days I will show you guys my design that I came up with. I think it will look cool, it'll be simple, and it will tell us apart.

I basically want to get a count of who would be interested and your price range.

example:
tonyroc14 25 bucks.

Edit: http://www.hanes.com/clothing/short-...sleeve-t-shirt
This is the t-shirt I am looking at ordering. 6.1 oz. %100 cotton(preshrunk), sizes to 4xl.

I am also looking into some sweatshirts. Either pull over, or zip up hoodies in the 10-15 dollar range.
something like this.
http://www.hanes.com/clothing/men/sw...m_vc=CrossSell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Beach bumming it ........

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
Garage
If it was $30 a shirt i would buy 1 If it was $20 - $25 a shirt i would buy more.

I would go for any color.
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1995 sport,6''SAS 37's streetlocks 4.56's ARB,BroncoAir rear bumper HeftyFabworks front bumper
I'd be in if the shirts are black and XXL, I can't wear white with out getting it stained with in minutes.

KEEP CALM AND BRONCO ON
Silent One's Supermotors Page
January 2010 FOTM Winner
@silentjde on instagram
post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 09:14 PM Thread Starter

post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Low Buck Bum

Bronco Info: 1993 Heep not-so-Grand Cherokee, low fluids, random shits, intermittently runs
Garage
I like the idea that, I think it was Rockford, was a black shirt with the white letters "FSB" on the back, similar to what the gub'ment uses (FBI, DEA, etc.)

You provide that shirt in a 3x, and under $20, and I'll buy one next month

Find it all at your FSB store!

"Reality is frequently inaccurate"-Douglas Adams
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 06:08 PM

Bronco Info: 1990 5.0 Automatic, 4 inch lift, and Dana 60 rear lincoln locked
I like the screen print idea but I definitely don't want to buy any white shirts. Stained too easily.
When there's a definite price I can give a definite yes or no, but I am totally interested in something like that.
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 07:54 PM

Bronco Info: '95 EB 4" lift 351w 33s
I agree with the screen print idea. I would be interested in different colors of the heavy duty hanes with a nice looking but simple design. Show your design ideas when you get them done and I'm sure I'll get at least one.

Rob

US Army Retired
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 08:07 PM
FSB's Dirty Jersian

Bronco Info: 89 EB, 91 Silver Anniv, 91 F250, 79 F250
Yea I guess you could include me in.

Just be weary, because right now you'd be looking at a type of copyright infringement. I would definitely get permission from a higher up before making a move. Just think about that. Regardless if some of the mods passed through the other thread, doesn't mean you don't have a chance of getting stuck in the ass on this one.

89 Eddie Bauer - 6" RC Lift, 35" KO's, 302/c6 swap, Ford 9"
79 F250 Ranger Lariat - 9" Lift, 40" Ground Hawgs, 400/435/205, D60/D70 LOCKED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigEpBlue
All I want people to do is STOP, THINK, and SEARCH. Only post if those three fail after thoroughly repeating.
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Low Buck Bum

Bronco Info: 1993 Heep not-so-Grand Cherokee, low fluids, random shits, intermittently runs
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smok3y View Post
Yea I guess you could include me in.

Just be weary, because right now you'd be looking at a type of copyright infringement. I would definitely get permission from a higher up before making a move. Just think about that. Regardless if some of the mods passed through the other thread, doesn't mean you don't have a chance of getting stuck in the ass on this one.
Fullsize cleared this through a conversation with BikerPepe, check the sticker thread in the suggestion section.

Smok3y, check out this thread: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...52#post2787752

Find it all at your FSB store!

"Reality is frequently inaccurate"-Douglas Adams
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: 79 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smok3y View Post
because right now you'd be looking at a type of copyright infringement. I would definitely get permission from a higher up before making a move.
As stated, permission has already been granted by the site owners. It wasn't the mods or administrators that gave the go ahead.
post #11 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 08:52 PM
4:20 Enthusiast!

Bronco Info: 82 Bronco 300/4.9,wee little stock carb. T-18.NP 208,9" Gotta love stock!
black xxl and I'm interested.
What about hoodies?Its cold up here!lol

https://www.supermotors.net/registry/22538
Full Size Bronco! Not just a truck, It's a way of life! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glayd View Post
dude, these things are the Chuck Norris of SUV's. It aint gonna get any better than a Bronco.
post #12 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 09:01 PM

Bronco Info: 87 FSB, Tru-Trac, Eaton Posi, built 306, MAF, 4" Pro Comp, 33" BFG
I'd be interested in @ $20 price point. Screenprint is OK, as long as it's not too thick. I like the FSB FBI style idea. Not really into big artwork on my shirts. And the shirt has to be 100% cotton. No blends, no synthetics, or no go for me.
post #13 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Local # 40 Boilermakers

Bronco Info: transforming...
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent one View Post
I'd be in if the shirts are black and XXL, I can't wear white with out getting it stained with in minutes.
x2

I also have a request that these be made with shirts that are made here in the USA.

UNION PRIDE
MY STUPIDMOTORS
post #14 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 09:14 PM Thread Starter

Well I am still working on the design. I should have something after the weekend if not Friday. I will get the design together and then start taking orders. I will have to check in tomorrow to see if it costs extra to put something on the back. I will get a couple of my design ideas together and then we can all vote on which design you want. I will only make one right now. Once we decide a design I will start taking orders through paypal and I will collect address, and sizes/quantities, and I will get to work. I do not know how long it takes to make but I wouldn't see it taking longer than a week. I would premake the shirts, but I do not have the funds to do that at this time. Maybe after the first batch and there is no longer a setup fee.

Right now I am looking at a black shirt, with white "FSB" logo.

I am also thinking of making a Veterans T-shirt, and/or a POW MIA T-shirt with the FSB logo on the front.

I can sublimate black t-shirts but the color choices are limited.

I can make hoodies, but that would be in the future. I have to get the shirts done first just for the sake of getting the ball rolling.

I believe I can actually make shirts right now with just 8 of you, and they would be no more than 20 bucks a shirt.
post #15 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 09:25 PM

Bronco Info: 87 FSB, Tru-Trac, Eaton Posi, built 306, MAF, 4" Pro Comp, 33" BFG
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCONUT View Post
x2

I also have a request that these be made with shirts that are made here in the USA.
They still make t-shirts in the USA?
post #16 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 11:09 PM

Bronco Info: 1992 Eddie Bauer 351W want a lift!!
I wish I could have gotten in when the bronco speed ones were made! Maybe something like that again?

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...920_1_full.jpg

1992 Eddie Bauer 351W
4 inch Rancho lift kit 33" BFG'S K&N Sixlitre upgrade KC Lights Pioneer deck Infinity Subwoofer!!!
post #17 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 11:13 PM

Bronco Info: '95 EB 4" lift 351w 33s
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyroc14 View Post

I am also thinking of making a Veterans T-shirt, and/or a POW MIA T-shirt with the FSB logo on the front.
Great Idea. Once this is rolling and you are able to do this I would be in.

Rob

US Army Retired
post #18 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 12:38 AM
always evolving

Bronco Info: BIG mud truck and then some (96 5.8, 4 linked/sas'd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichG View Post
I like the idea that, I think it was Rockford, was a black shirt with the white letters "FSB" on the back, similar to what the gub'ment uses (FBI, DEA, etc.)

You provide that shirt in a 3x, and under $20, and I'll buy one next month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernguy View Post
black xxl and I'm interested.
What about hoodies?Its cold up here!lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCONUT View Post
x2

Agree with everything stated above. Do a hoodie and im definately in on that one! But make it snappy.. The texas winter is short and being even goofier this year.

post #19 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 12:43 AM
always evolving

Bronco Info: BIG mud truck and then some (96 5.8, 4 linked/sas'd)
We need a FSB flag........

post #20 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Joisey don't smell funny

Bronco Info: 78 Bronco, 460/ZF-5spd, D44 & D60, 4 link rear w/air bags, 35" BFG's
Definitely black shirt. Come up with several designs/logos, then post samples of them with a poll on which one would be most popular. Maybe take some tweaking suggestions, but don't change it a bunch of times. You're not going to be able to make everyone happy. Then when you get a majority approval and settle on a price, make some and see if everyone buys like they said they would, that way you're not stuck with a bunch of 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loarmistead View Post
It's simple, really. Non-hyphenated Americans have jobs, therefore they have no time to meddle in such menial and irrelevant affairs. Anyone who gives a shit about what you call him either has a vagina or too much time on his hands.
1979 Bronco 351m/NP435/33's 1996 - 2002 R.I.P.
1993 Bronco XLT 302/E4OD/33's 2002 - 2008 R.I.P.
1978 Bronco 460/ZF5/35's 2010 -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Off Topic Section > Anything Else

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode