The Craigslist/Ebay/Whatever Crack thread - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
 363Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 1265 (permalink) Old 09-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Roller rockers are gay

Bronco Info: 2005 Chevrolet Venture, 1997 Acura TL, 1994 Chevy Caprice
that's a link to the how to post pics thread.

2005 Chevy Venture. 1997 Acura TL. $500 beater. 1994 Chevy Caprice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Bronco" John Galt View Post
New nuts are in the plan.
"Kids, they see the good in everything and through their eyes, they open ours." - Hank Davis

"To be easily amused is to live most of your life smiling."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 1265 (permalink) Old 09-28-2013, 05:24 PM

Bronco Info: 1989 F350 cclb 4x4 w/'97 7.3l powerstroke
I know. In two weeks all the craigslist ad links from the first page will not work, but if you posted pics we'd at least be able to see the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny [email protected]#*ing Powers
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called 'patriotism'.
My YouTube Channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79
post #23 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-05-2013, 11:23 PM
my bko ate my money

Bronco Info: 92 Eddie Bauer Bronco 5.0, E4OD,MAF Conv, sixltre tune-up, OBA, on 31x10.50x15s
screen shots are a must in this thread, half the posts the links don't even work anymore

if you post here please take a screen shot and upload the pic

92 Eddie Bauer bronco 5.0--Travis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopes
11:47 pm: hand pack it on the shaft. it's something you should be good at
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoomooman
some bucks is better than no bucks!
post #24 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Resurection Ranch

Bronco Info: Blue Eyes,Black Stallion, Shadow & Filly
Ford full size Bronco,1985,V-8,auotmatic,4-wheel drive;modified for hunting;mobile stand;truck has a steel stand built on top with full operating features from up top;feeder mounted on the back;game hoist;seats for each side of the front steel bush guard;be the envy of all your hunting buddies;I can no longer use it--it needs to be used--it's ready to hunt! I'm selling at a sacifice price--will not accept less--call:919-920-3855.See photos.

$3900
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00K0K_dH1TvE04eeC_600x450[1].jpg
Views:	645
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	34369  

Rick
"Left for Dead"
Filly

[email protected] (also on facebook)

Last edited by 379sinvb; 10-06-2013 at 10:06 PM.
post #25 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-06-2013, 10:03 PM
my bko ate my money

Bronco Info: 92 Eddie Bauer Bronco 5.0, E4OD,MAF Conv, sixltre tune-up, OBA, on 31x10.50x15s
uuuhhh ok what was the price on it

92 Eddie Bauer bronco 5.0--Travis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopes
11:47 pm: hand pack it on the shaft. it's something you should be good at
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoomooman
some bucks is better than no bucks!
post #26 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 12:27 AM
Roller rockers are gay

Bronco Info: 2005 Chevrolet Venture, 1997 Acura TL, 1994 Chevy Caprice
[QUOTE]=379sinvb;3722097]

$3900[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoomooman View Post
uuuhhh ok what was the price on it

You blind fawk.

2005 Chevy Venture. 1997 Acura TL. $500 beater. 1994 Chevy Caprice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Bronco" John Galt View Post
New nuts are in the plan.
"Kids, they see the good in everything and through their eyes, they open ours." - Hank Davis

"To be easily amused is to live most of your life smiling."
post #27 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 06:11 AM

Bronco Info: 1990, 351W, E4OD, 4" lift, 12k winch, 35x12.50s, 4.56 gears, Detroit rear, Truetrac front
Great starter vehicle for the Zombie Apocalypse.

And depending on the condition of the truck, $3900 doesn't sound too bad for that much truck.

I bought a Jeep, lesson learned...
post #28 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Foolsize Member

Bronco Info: They multiply when I'm not looking.
Too good not to post, but someone do me a favor and screenshot it. I'm stuck on a crappy phone at the moment.
http://atlanta.en.craigslist.org/sat...087384737.html

Dylan

1992 XLT 300/M5OD
1978 Custom 351M/C6
2014 Mustang GT
1991 BMW 525i
Ford Parts manager, members needing help researching or locating Ford OEM parts send me a PM!
post #29 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013, 12:10 PM
I'd rather be sleeping

Bronco Info: 1989 F250...had a 1990 Bronco
post #30 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Beach bumming it ........

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92BroncoXLT View Post
Too good not to post, but someone do me a favor and screenshot it. I'm stuck on a crappy phone at the moment.
http://atlanta.en.craigslist.org/sat...087384737.html

Quote:
Sick `93 F-150, guaranteed to drop some panties. In need of the prow to seduce the lady of your dreams? Wanna stick it to the man from a few feet off the ground? If the latter's the case (and it most likely is) then this kickin' chicken car is for you. I bought this car in 2010 and immediately grew a mustache upon taking her for a spin. This car WILL turn you into a man (or woman depending upon the buyer). At the very least you'll be transformed into something, maybe a T-Rex (that'd be badass).

Features: It might change you into a T-Rex (anything's possible, just saying).

It's got an engine and s**t- Unlike the 'lazy good-for-nothing' car culture of yesterday, people in 2013 use 2 pedals like red-blooded Americans. Keep this simple equation in mind: Straight 6 engine = not a communist.

Steering wheel- You'll need this.

Wheels- They're necessary.

Six-cylinder engine- You probably won't blow your neighbor's Mustang out of the water, but you'll have plenty of time to steal his wife while he's busy filling his tank. 18mpg's(Not accurate at all) means plenty of time for cougar cruisin'.

It purrs like a kitten, literally. With 310,xxx original miles this all American built Ford still has plenty of head-turning left to do.

Fabulous features not enough? I'll throw in my friendship to sweeten the deal. You (the new owner of a fabulous White truck) will call me BigSeksy. I (BigSeksy) will sit shotgun regaling you with tales of manly exploits as we sing songs, navigate the treacherous lands of the amazons, and climb the unfogiving North Georgia Mountans. Or not, its all up to you really.

If you're interested, swing by and fall in love. Also, the Ford F-150 is technically a truck. It has a bed and various truck-like components.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	00S0S_e223WceKCYd_600x450.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	34561  

Name:	01414_2vbca2sb3bQ_600x450.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	34569  

Name:	01717_dUDOokOdtIK_600x450.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	34577  

post #31 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013, 07:38 PM
I did all for the Nookie

Bronco Info: 89' Bronco 5.8l Variable Speed V8, Forward, Rev, Turns left, right, stops, and everything.
Garage

Name:	half off.JPG
Views:	540
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	34609

351W, ZF5-47, BW1356, 10.25/D60
FOTM DEC. 2011
"Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati,"
When all else fails roll over and play dead.
post #32 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013, 09:48 PM
4:20 Enthusiast!

Bronco Info: 82 Bronco 300/4.9,wee little stock carb. T-18.NP 208,9" Gotta love stock!

https://www.supermotors.net/registry/22538
Full Size Bronco! Not just a truck, It's a way of life! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glayd View Post
dude, these things are the Chuck Norris of SUV's. It aint gonna get any better than a Bronco.
post #33 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 10:52 PM

Bronco Info: 1989 F350 cclb 4x4 w/'97 7.3l powerstroke

Quote:
1997 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
220K Miles
4.0 L in-line 6
4WD
AUTOMATIC Transmission
Bright Red
Straight Stock
Crank Windows, no cruise, no tilt, no delay wiper, no nonsense
POWER MIRRORS! Woo Hoo!

$1750

Here's the deal, kids:
This is a Jeep Cherokee. This is not a luxury SUV, or a maintenance-free disposable import. It has solid front axles, wind noise, and character.
It's a Jeep. It rides like a Jeep. It drives like a Jeep. All of these are GOOD things.
It is not new, it is not pristine, it is used. This will be apparent in the pictures.

If you do not own a toolbox, have never changed your own oil, and are scared of firearms: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you have been posting on facebook all about how excited you are for pumpkin latte season: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you get offended easy and often, whine to your co-workers, and bitch a lot: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you feel you are owed anything in the world & have a bullshit job where you fail to produce: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you own a bieber album, white oakleys, affliction t-shirts, or those candy-assed stitched-pocket jeans: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you consider the 2nd Amendment an anachronistic relic and have never owned a firearm: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.

If, however, you have BALLS OF STEEL and consider adverse weather an excuse to do stupid shit: THIS IS YOUR JEEP.
Do you laugh at danger, and tempt fate?
Have you ever uttered the words, "Hold my beer and watch this ..."?
While bored at work do you pick targets at random and think, "I could hit that from here with the .22 ..."?
Have any of your friends quit hanging out because you were too much fun?
Do you have the number of a friend with cash memorized for bail?
When you pass an abandoned flatbed farm truck along a fenceline do you consider taking on another project?
Is your ol' lady really sick of the random piles of parts, greasy footprints, and empty beer bottles in the garage?
-could you not care less?
Do you have Jalopnik saved on your laptop AND smartphone?
Do you own a service manual for every vehicle you ever owned?
Do you still miss your first ride?
Can you carry on a two hour conversation discussing tools, scars, and hi-lift jacks?
Remember when tool companies had the balls to put half-naked beauty queens on their calendars?
Do you consider the Prius an abominable affront to the Gods of displacement, torque, and All Mighty Internal Combustion?

If you answered in the affirmative to the preceding: THIS IS YOUR JEEP.

DETAILS:
-I am the second owner. First owner barely got it dirty and engaged the front axles once.
-I have remedied this excessive caretaking with muddy roads and a pile of fun.
-The motor uses a little oil. How much? I don't know, I'm not collecting statistical analysis points.
I check the oil, I fill the oil, I drive. Not enough to bother me.
-It leaks a little oil. How much? Not enough for me to care. It has 220,000 miles, Poindexter!
If you have a vehicle with 220K NOT leaking or burning oil, it's empty!
-Rear bumper has a big-ass crease in it. I dented it backing into a concrete pole. Sober.
We drove away giggling, for the record. Haven't fixed it.
-Driver's side door was caught by the wind, whipped forward, got into the LF quarter panel.
-Radiator has a small leak. Pinhole. I can replace the radiator or you can. Really doesn't matter
A new radiator and hoses will run $145. If you don't want to replace them I will.
Add $250 to the price of vehicle. This includes radiator, hoses, and labor (beer). A freaking bargain.
-The badass little 4.0L bullet-proof in-line six starts and runs like the proverbial champ.
-Tranny and 4WD operate perfectly
-Tires will need replaced in a couple thousand miles. I haven't upgraded because I had plans:
Had planned a small lift, upgrade to 17" Wrangler wheels, and more aggressive tires.
Life got in the way - it ain't happening.
-Zombie stickers on the right rear window stay. My daughter's idea, take it up with her.
-Flogging Molly sticker stays as well. They kick ass, so there.

QUESTIONS:
-Why are you selling?
I can't justify owning it anymore. Motorsickles, kiddos, work, travel, and beer have consumed my time and money.
Someone else needs to appreciate the Jeep for what it is: awesome mechanical artistry.

-What's wrong with it?
Radiator. Small oil leaks. Driver's side door cosmetic issues.
And it's pissed it has been neglected and parked. It needs rescued.

-Does the 4WD work?
Hell yes. Like a Dickensian Orphan.

-Will you sell me the [engine / tranny / rear door / axle / etc.]?
No. I'm not in the salvage business. Buy the Jeep. Love the Jeep. Give the Jeep a home.

-Will you take [insert ridiculously stupid low number here]?
No. If I wanted [ridiculously low number] I would have asked [ridiculously low number]
Want a cheap car? Get your kid that lowered tuner piece of shit honda project down the road.
I think I'm plenty cheap for this bad mofo.

-Why is it still stock?
Because I bought it for a daily driver with the intention of turning it into a project.
I haven't had the time to do so. So I am selling it.

-Can I put a 6" lift and giant tires on it?
I don't give a shit. But be sure to use quality components and for God's sake - get it aligned after a lift!

-Would this make a good car for my daughter?
Hell. Yes. Not only a good car, a learning experience. Introduction to vehicular maintenance.
Additionally, there isn't really enough room in the back for that little bastard she's dating to try anything.

-Can you deliver?
Within reason. I'd drive it a hundred miles or so. But really, you should come get it. Look it over. Have a beer. Etc.

-Will you take a check / cashier's check / Western Union Transfer / Nigerian Promissory Note?
Would you take a ball pein hammer to the forehead?
No. I'll take Cash. Period. Bring cash or don't show.

-Will you ship to -?
No. See above.

-No, really, all I have is [lowball dollar amount]?
That's great, I don't give a shit. Unicef ain't running this deal, and until they do I want $1750.
Why? Because I don't HAVE to sell this little beauty. Truth be known, I'd rather keep it.
But if it's going to a good home - I will sell. Unless you're an asshole - then no sale.

-Why are you such a dick?
Everything is relative; you should see my friends.

Any other questions, feel free to reply to this email and ask.
http://enid.craigslist.org/cto/4119280944.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny [email protected]#*ing Powers
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called 'patriotism'.
My YouTube Channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79
post #34 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/MassAir/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5 GYW DuraTracs
Garage
clearly not your standard jeep owner. good for him!
post #35 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 12:38 AM

Bronco Info: 94 Ford Bronco XLT
That's about as cut and dry as a FS listing could be...kudos to the jeep owner!

Random Sig (refresh to see new image)

94 Bronco XLT 5.8
06 F150 Super Crew 4x4
04 F250 Super Duty FX4 PSD 6.0
post #36 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 01:11 AM
4:20 Enthusiast!

Bronco Info: 82 Bronco 300/4.9,wee little stock carb. T-18.NP 208,9" Gotta love stock!
Must be a FSB owner.

1982 volvo shihitbox left tire still has air
Price $17.00
Address Montreal Rd, Ottawa, ON, Canada
For Sale By Owner
Make Volvo
Model Other
Trim ghetto 1WD 2SPD STICK SHIFT
Year 1982
Kilometers 769460
Body Type Wagon
Transmission Manual
Colour Blue
Drivetrain Other
Type Damaged
Fuel Type Other

OK I'VE GOTTEN ABOUT 1500 EMAILS IN THE PAST 2 DAYS,
300 PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THE CAR AT LEAST 15 PEOPLE PER HOUR
MY TIME IS BEING WASTED AND NO ONE IS TAKING IT, SO PLEASE DON'T THINK YOU CAN MAGICALLY JUST TOW IT AWAY THERE'S ALOT MORE TO IT.
yes i said seventeen dollars
i am selling a volvo 1982, i am unsure of the model. used to be 4wd but transmission is garbage so power only goes to front right wheel. power steering fluid leaks into gas tank and exhaust fumes have started coming through air vents, so dont use the ac or heat and keep the windows down when you drive. rear suspension shot through the trunk about 7 years ago, and car has virtually no wheel alignment. Gas pedal sticks all the time so be careful. Used to be 5 speed manual but now only gears 2 and 5 work. reverse doesnt work, needs to be put into neutral and rolled. brakes only work on the right side, hand brake doesnt stay up you have to jam a screwdriver between it when pulled. body is rusted like crazy, i spray painted it last year though. springs sit through all the seats so you need to put a solid board over the seat before sitting on it. seatbelts dont work in the front passenger and rear left or middle. buckles were stolen. steering wheel sticks to the right side because of lack of powersteering, so avoid right turns. clutch pedal falls off if pressed too hard. car is a deathtrap dont drive it on roads.

update**15/12/2012
please be serious if you are thinking of getting this
i have had about 15 people come to take the car, with trailers and whatnot with the intention of scrapping it and none of them took it for the 17$ asking price. i had offers of 125 and i got happy and people came and left without it. you have to see it in person to appreciate how bad it is. no scrapyard will buy it for more than 10 dollars because of the extensive amount of rust and the risk of it spreading. furthermore, the starter is touching the body now and if a piece of the body from the front falls off it can prematurely start and the car can blow up because of all the unburned fuel that floods the engine. the third person that came to buy it gave me the money and started towing it but he hit a bump on the road and the engine caught fire. he returned it promptly after that.

***updaet**

i had a friend take a look at the car today. it was originally a v6 but the left middle cylinder is non existent and the right middle one floods with fuel if the car is overrevved. because of this it will probably not past safety but it still might be worth getting it checked out. gears 1 3 4 and reverse dont work because the previous owner was doing bad clutchless shifting and has ground them down to smooth circles. the window on the back door is starting to give in and may break through the rust soon but the plus side of this is that you'll have one more window open for ventilation. both steering rods are messed up. the rear axle has a bend in it so the wheels turn kind of lopsidedly (probably what caused the shocks to go through the trunk).
the catalytic converter was stolen today while i was at work and now the car sounds like a monstertruck when you start it.

driving:
we took it for a test spin today before i left to work and found 5 persistent problems.
1) often times, the car will stall. to fix this, turn off the car, turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and start the car while doing that, rev to 3000 in neutral and pop it into 2nd right after. it should take off
2)sometimes, instead of stalling, the car will take off like a rocket. in this case, stop the car, turn the steering wheel all the way to the RIGHT, turn the car on, put it into 5th gear with the clutch still in, rev to 2000 and blast the heater then take off, it will be a bit rough but its only for a few seconds. once you start going MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF THE HEAT, and shift back into 2nd.
3)too much throttle response(ie 5% press=5k rpms) in this case, turn the car off while holding the clutch and gas pedal and turn it on the same way. wait about a minute while flooring it and then blast heat or ac for about half a minute. when you can smell something burning, turn off the heat/ac and you should be good to go.
4)too little throttle response. usually happens after getting too much throttle response a few times in a row. in this case, start the car normally, make sure heat and ac are off and keep car in neutral while doing periodic revs to 4k for about a minute. when youre ready to go, shift into 5th , go up to 20kmph and then go down to 2nd gear.
5) unresponsive brakes. this will only happen in emergencys so its fair to use this method. shift in one of the non functional gears (1,3,4, R) and floor it while pulsing on the brakes. pull up the handbrake and keep holding it or it will fall back down , steer to go off the road. after you do this, the car will not start for a few minutes and the engine will be sizzling hot. don't worry if you smell burning, this is normal.it is the powersteering fluid and brake line fluid and oil mixing in with the gas tank exposed to high revs.
*discovered on dec 15*
6) engine catches fire if the body is suddenly moved in some way. if the engine catches fire, shut the hood start the car and rev the engine. make sure heat and ac are off because the buildup of co2 and co will put the fire out naturally. once again dont worry if you smell burning its expected.
7)wheel axles shift around on sharp turns. by this i mean that the body of the car is in reality shifting left and right depending on the turns. if its stuck to the left and car is flipped over, push the wheel axles in until they look semi aligned to the eye and flip it back over. if the car hasnt turned over yet then make a sharp turn in the same direction that the car is leaning on, then opposite less sharp turns until it feels centre.
8) all lights become very bright and start flashing fast. the lights may flash fast (like 15 times per second) and become bright when the radio volume is too low. the front passenger speaker is the only one left, all the other ones were stolen. to fix this problem, turn the car off , turn it on, switch into A.M and go to channel 580. blast the sound for a minute and wait until the lights start dimming down and the flashing slows down. there is some electrical problem because of the stolen speakers, the last thief crossed the lighting wires and speaker wires in the process. - See more at: http://www.yousuckatkijiji.com/2012/....iaYHHa4c.dpuf

One more.

https://www.supermotors.net/registry/22538
Full Size Bronco! Not just a truck, It's a way of life! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glayd View Post
dude, these things are the Chuck Norris of SUV's. It aint gonna get any better than a Bronco.
post #37 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 01:56 AM

Bronco Info: 94 Ford Bronco XLT
ROFL, those are great!

Random Sig (refresh to see new image)

94 Bronco XLT 5.8
06 F150 Super Crew 4x4
04 F250 Super Duty FX4 PSD 6.0
post #38 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: 79 Bronco
Yeah it is nice but 75K, WTF has he been smoking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...91d91b&vxp=mtr

And then there is the rare 79 Eddie Bauer model.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...177147&vxp=mtr

Quote:
Up for auction is a 1979 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT Eddie Bauer Edition

This dude is fawking wacked, 9500?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...ef4b2f&vxp=mtr

Quote:
1978 Ford F250 Club Cab 4X4 Auto and air. It runs great. This is a get it in and goes truck. It needs body work and thatís it. I have had all the motor work and AC work done. The AC does need charged I think but its all new stuff. All the lights work inside and out even the gas gauge. I have most of the stuff new for the inside. Canít remember everything but I know I have new door panels and trim for the inside and I also have new carpet. I have $10,000 in it and thatís including all the new replacement parts that go with it. I have $2000 in the tires and rims that are new. I have receipts to show what I have in it. I have the title and check will have to clear before the truck leaves. Donít really want to sell it but I also donít have time to restore it anymore. No low ball offers will be responded to. Itís paid for. It might need a new battery. If it sets for a few weeks I have to charge the battery and then it starts right up and runs great. It has rust on the cab corners and on the bottom of the driverís door and some behind the back tires. I have a rust free driver door that will go with it. Please ask questions or if you would like to make a good offer send it over. Thanks for looking.
Sure you do.

Last edited by Ranger429; 10-12-2013 at 10:20 PM.
post #39 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Local # 40 Boilermakers

Bronco Info: transforming...
WOW that is one bad ass looking bronco Ranger!

UNION PRIDE
MY STUPIDMOTORS
post #40 of 1265 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: 79 Bronco
Yeah paint looks GREAT on it! I just don't see it being worth 75K.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Other Forums > Anything Else

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode