Lifetime 1st's - post up! - Page 11 - Ford Bronco Forum
 140Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #201 of 203 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bronco Info: 1995 XLT 5.8 with 127k miles, WARN Premium Hubs
Garage
Today's lifetime first; I pulled the keys out of the ignition of a drunk @ss driver after following him for about 4 miles watching him have ABSOLUTE NO CONTROL over his vehicle. This was 8am, there were children everywhere waiting for school buses.....

After being on the phone with 3 different police departments someone had to stop this guy. Because 4 different citys like connect all at the same corners, that's why I was patched through to the next city. I'm like "SOMEONE GET THIS GUY OFF THE ROAD AND QUIT SENDING ME TO THE NEXT CITY, HE'S GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!!!!"

Got lucky when he went the wrong way into an apartment complex and was face to face with another car and that's when I noticed his passenger window was down. He backed up over the median to let that car through. I went ahead and pulled in front of him to stop him from going any further. I got out, reached in and turned the car off put it in park and removed the keys. The smell of alcohol was overwhelming. Took the cops another 10 mins to show up....

All the maintenance guys for the apartment complex were right there like WTF is going on? They seen him going the wrong way then backing up over the median.

Crazy morning it was... yeah I could of been hurt or killed but seeing all the kids waiting for the bus at numerous locations he's past was even more important to get him stopped.
BikerPepe` and White Dragon like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 203 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 01:50 PM
In Front of Jopes

Bronco Info: Need $$$ to restore 1996, and DD is 2001 F-350 PSD
It would be a first if I could prove dash_cam is a George Soros paid troll.....
post #203 of 203 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/MassAir/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5 GYW DuraTracs
Garage
Good on ya @sackman9975 That's some real world, hero sh!t in my book! Thank you.

@MikeW - Dude... get a grip. That's one of the stupidest things I've read out of you to date.
sackman9975 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Off Topic Section > Anything Else

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode