Like I said yesterday, I'll get things started.
BW-1356 shifter boot
I'll cover shipping on anything.
If you want any of this, post up
If you still have the 1356 shifter boot, can I get dibs on it? I scoured the thread and did not see any claims to it, unless I missed a claim...
I have some misc. items to offer for now, I'll have to go through some boxes later to see what else I can offer up to everyone. I'll ship if buyer is willing to pay shipping costs via US Postal service... Here's what I have to offer if anyone is interested:
1) throttle body coolant tube (long black metal tube w/ rubber hose ends that mounts near radiator and went to the throttle body) - I deleted this from my 94 FSB.
2) 1987 FSB chrome interior dome lamp w/ small map lights on it (was functional when removed, been sitting in the basement)
3) (2) used 5.0 roller timing chains - these were in good shape when removed and were not stretched
4) (4) chrome plated Rally locking lugs w/ key, for an F-Series or FSB - these are brand new and came out of a package of chrome lugs. I used all of the lugs, but did not care to use the locking lugs.
5) stock 5.0 EFI coil - worked perfectly, was removed to upgrade to an Accel coil
My Good Karma wish list:
B) 5.0 rubber distributor boot cover
C) 1356 manual shifter, linkage & attaching hardware for an E4OD
D) used working rear power window switch for a 94 FSB (mine does not work in the "up" position and I'm tired of working it with the key at the tailgate)
E) damage free used passenger side seat track for a 94 FSB - mine is is broken and it's very hard to get folks (and the kids) in & out of the rear seat area
F) damage free decent used front door weather seals
Thanks! I'l be updating my list of items to let go once I go through some stored boxes.