Take the 2018 AutoGuide Reader Survey and Win a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card - Ford Bronco Forum
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By White Dragon
  • 1 Post By White Dragon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

Take the 2018 AutoGuide Reader Survey and Win a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card

Quote:
AutoGuide is looking to get some valuable feedback from its readers through our 2018 Reader Survey.

We know your time is also valuable, though, so we’re offering up the chance to win a $1,000 Amazon gift card to those readers who participate in the survey.

By signing up with your email and taking the survey, you’ll be automatically entered into the prize draw. You must sign up and participate in the survey before Saturday August 11, 2018 in order to be eligible for the draw.

We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck in our Amazon sweepstakes!

You can take the survey by clicking this link.

Click here for the contest rules and regulations
Take the 2018 AutoGuide Reader Survey and Win a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card at AutoGuide.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 10:04 PM
--------------

Bronco Info: '96 XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoGuide.com View Post

Hello @AutoGuide.com And @fullsize

We, (OK I,,, @White Dragon ) of Your F.S.B. Club would like to "Invite YOU" to Participate in Our 2019 1st National "FullSize Bronco Invasion"

This Event will happen from 30 April thru 5 May - 2019 in Moab, Utah.
And It will coincide with the Classic Bronco Club event the "Bronco Safari".

Our FSB Participants are coming from all over the United States to be a part of this Event,
and I see a real possibility of More folks attending and a real opportunity for some good FSB, FullSize and Autoguide.com Exposure
if your Organizations are Involved.

While our event is aimed at getting "Full Size Bronco" Exposure with the "Classic Bronco" crowd,
I also Envision this as an opportunity for "All Broncos" exposure prior to the release of the 2020 Ford Bronco.

I have been talking with some of our "Member Vendors" to be present during this Event,
and there are even a couple of them seriously entertaining the idea of Participating as well.

Some of the other FSB Members have mentioned the Real Possibility of "Print Coverage" for this Event in a Magazine.

Also,
One of our Participants will attempt to utilize this Event as a springboard for his bid at being accepted into the
2019 "Peterson's Offroad" Magazines Yearly Competition the "Ultimate Challenge" with his FullSize Bronco.

I have often thought while reading some of the Posts & Stories in here from some of the different "Classic Bronco Clubs" Meet & Greet Events,
and wondered why doesn't FSB promote any of these types of Functions??
(some of the Members in here own Both "Classic" AND Full Size Broncos as well).

I have Inquired with some of the FSB moderators & staff about this Idea and have been met with the thought process that "Nothing will come out of this",
I personally find that kind of hard to swallow, as We ALL Love Our Broncos and are proud to be Members of the "FullSizeBronco.com World.

Now, as Unorthodox as this "Pitch" is,

Please review the threads in My Signature Line to see the current Participants or if you might be Interested in supporting the FSB Staff and Membership.
The "View & Replies" in such a short time frame are really telling quite a story.

If you have Any Interest in Participating or Questions please Contact the Administration Staff or feel free to Respond here.
I am sure I will hear about this either way, but you never know until you Ask right?

You may also Private Message or Email mail me directly.
(My Email is "On File" from Registration, please put "FSB Invasion" in the Subject line.)

My Sincerest Apologies to the FullSizeBronco.com Club, Administrators, and Moderators if I have "Over Stepped" or Spoken out of turn.
I just see this Event as a Real Opportunity for Our Club to "Raise the Bar" and get some Well Deserved Exposure....

Thank You.
White Dragon
itwasFREE!!!! and Quader1 like this.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 08:08 PM
--------------

Bronco Info: '96 XL
Hi Gang,

We have some kinda' Exciting News.....

I asked @itwasFREE!!!! to help out and contact the President of the "Utah Bronco Club"
for some Information about the Full Size Bronco Club "Joining in"....

Speaking of FREE,
They Offered up a "Free Registration" for Raffle so that One of US can use to use attend the Bronco Safari....
How Cool is That? (Like a $95.00 Value)

Erick & I are currently seeking More Information & Figuring out how to do the Raffle.
1st of Year, 1st of April, Opening Day? Not quite Sure yet,
But I will let you Know as the Info comes in.

Your Thoughts on this "Give Away"???

AND, a Big RIGHT ON goes out to @itwasFREE!!!! for Still being "Supportive" of this Event....

Thank You Brudda' Man...

Later,
Dragon

PS,
So, No Response as Yet......
Why wouldn't @AutoGuide.com & @fullsize like some of this type of Attention / Recognition from "Their Own Club" ???
itwasFREE!!!! likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 05:30 AM

Bronco Info: 1986 xlt 351 c6
I dont normally do serveys but it is a slow night and i want to shout my auto loyalty. When they reached the point of what autos are interested in buying, i put hudson, essex, oldsmobile, stude and desoto in as a write in along with ford, chevy and dodge there as an answer. I would rock the **** out of twin-H power hudson, the early essex overheads, early olds rocket engines(my drag motor i'm build is a blown/injected '49 olds) and i'm building a sweet model t with a desoto hemi

Then i added in on type i would buy, touring, speedster, factory race car. Honestly i would consider new if they had a 1960's style factory racer.

I'm not actually screwing with the survey to be honest, i'm driving a '59 ford, daily, i have a clone 350hp m22 elcamino i was driving before which needs a tune up and i'm looking for a stock model a to possably replace the '59. The reason i came here is i bought the most modern car i have ever owned, a 86 bronco for a snow/ summertime/ backup/or girlfriend rig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > Announcements

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode