AZ FACTION - Page 194 - Ford Bronco Forum
 671Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #3861 of 3902 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 07:25 PM

Bronco Info: 92 Bronco on 35Ē tires with solid axel swap with a Duff parts.
Garage
I used to be addicted to IPSC/IDPA. There was not a day go by that I did not train for at least two hours. I competed for over 15 years and shot well over 1 million rounds. 99% of those rounds were loaded by me on my Dillon 550/650. I was able to afford this because I had several equipment and supplies sponsors. STI was very good to me

I thought my sport was the most expensive shooting sport out there. When I was stationed in San Antonio I was able to attend the national skeet shooting championship. Until then I had no clue what money really was. A great number of the competitors came in with bluebird buses hauling a box trailer that house theyíre equally expensive automobile. Most of them were shooting shotguns equated to three years of my pay. It was a extreme education.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Train today for tomorrow's unknown!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3862 of 3902 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 12:29 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
Az Bronco Club and Average Joe 4x4

Friday we got a chance to sit down with Ben and discuss our relationship with the AJ4X4 venue and It was very promising. They are excited to have our club be a active sponsor out at their facility. We did not give them a definitive answer as of yet, We wanted to see how many of you would be willing to participate in such a thing. Whether it be competing or simply helping out with the events. IE: spotter, flag man, tech support, judging. building the track etc. Here is a link to help you decide if this is something you think the club should be part of. Let me say this how many of you would like to be in a Club competition or at least watch your fellow Bronco maniacs compete against one another? https://youtu.be/E7eJfzYJnSU?fbclid=...TO4fbeDTsdlKFo please post up your opinions here.
White Dragon likes this.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 02-11-2019 at 05:10 PM. Reason: spelling and more spelling and edititing and spilling and spelding and and and
post #3863 of 3902 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1995 XL
Garage
I say hell yeah!

This is something I would like be part of, whether it's a club event or in a supportive roll at their events. I had no idea this venue existed!!

Not sure what or where the club MnG is at this month but i plan on going down to check this out on the 23rd
Quader1 and Lil' Red like this.

Giving condolence is like masturbation. It feels good for the person doing it - But it does nothing for the person who they are thinking about
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3864 of 3902 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 04:54 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
This Weekends MnG

White Dragon and Quader1 like this.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
post #3865 of 3902 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 07:07 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasFREE!!!! View Post
Friday we got a chance to sit down with Ben and discuss our relationship with the AJ4X4 venue and It was very promising. They are excited to have our club be a active sponsor out at their facility. We did not give them a definitive answer as of yet, We wanted to see how many of you would be willing to participate in such a thing. Whether it be competing or simply helping out with the events. IE: spotter, flag man, tech support, judging. building the track etc. Here is a link to help you decide if this is something you think the club should be part of. Let me say this how many of you would like to be in a Club competition or at least watch your fellow Bronco maniacs compete against one another? https://youtu.be/E7eJfzYJnSU?fbclid=...TO4fbeDTsdlKFo please post up your opinions here.
This has been rescheduled for March the 16th,. Please come out and support Charles Kimbrell as he will be competing in the stock class.
White Dragon and Quader1 like this.

post #3866 of 3902 (permalink) Old 02-28-2019, 04:27 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Got an email the other day with a huge apology for the delay in Recognizing the Az Bronco Club for supporting the Peoria FireFighters Charities Toy Drive last year! You may remember the Club donated $915 in cash and a F150 pick up bed full of toys The club contributed to helping 189 Peoria Families and 345 Children. We replied back stating we werenít aware of this recognition and that it wasnít necessary. But they said they greatly appreciated your donation and what it help them to do. Here is the very nice plaque they gave You!!!! Hopefully this year You the AZ Bronco Club can rise to the occasion and make even a bigger impact. You all make me proud to be a member of such a club.

White Dragon and zippome like this.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 02-28-2019 at 04:35 PM. Reason: grammer
post #3867 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 03:14 PM

Bronco Info: 1985 302 EFI, AOD, BW1345, Locked 78 FSB Axles
Hey guys...new member in Kingman checking in.

Here is my introduction thread:

https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...ml#post7184962
White Dragon likes this.
post #3868 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 11:57 AM
--------------

Bronco Info: '96 XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalParadise View Post
Hey guys...new member in Kingman checking in.

Here is my introduction thread:

https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...ml#post7184962

Dang,,, Everybody must be too busy wrenchin' for Moab....

Anyway, Welcome to the "Faction" @SalParadise

You have some Ace Wheelers up there in and around Flag.
(And the Environment for it too)

Later,
Dragon
itwasFREE!!!! and Lil' Red like this.
post #3869 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-24-2019, 02:22 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Adopt A Street Clean Up. March 30th

As mentioned in the AZ Bronco Club MnG & Event Calander This coming weekend is our scheduled Street clean up. It is imperative that you come out and give us a hand. I know what you're thinking it takes too long!! Your absolutely right, I am not going to deny that! Heres the thing though. 1). The more people that come out and help the faster we can get done!!!!! we have cleaned the whole street in 3 hours before because of the number of people who came out to help. 2). Next, we cleaned the street in January so one would think the street won't be that dirty. Which means we get done early! 3). Finally, even if you can't stay to do it all or you can't get there at the start that's fine we understand, we have members come & go as they can. So please, Please come out and lend a hand, you will be getting exercise, so you will get your steps in that day and then some. as well as doing something for a good cause, Plus we will feed you. Who does not like FREE FOOD N DRINK of your choice?
Lil' Red likes this.

post #3870 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 02:16 PM

Bronco Info: 92 Bronco on 35Ē tires with solid axel swap with a Duff parts.
Garage
Thumbs up Trip to MOAB

I hope you guys don't mind if I jump in here. We need to plan when and how we will be traveling to MOAB.

The departure dates are:

@BroncoGal27 is leaving on 4-28-19
@Quader1 @White Dragon @not a jeep and myself are scheduled to depart on 4-29-19
@jfourdyce is scheduled to leave on 5-2-19

I had planed to drive my rig but now it's looking like I will be trailering it. I still plan to convoy but with a trailer. This will allow for a greater flexibility if someone in our group breaks and needs a ride home.

Google maps shows about 7 hours from Young to Moab threw Holbrook, 8 hours threw Flag.
From Phoenix about 8 hours threw Payson and 7.5 threw Flag.
The Tucson group threw Holbrook or Flag is about 9 hours. The times are not so different that one-way or the other would make any difference.

The advantage of going threw Flag is the convoy time together is greater. Tucson goes to Phoenix to Flag where I join and we all head to Moab.

I do not see @Squatch_01 and @tkrone8970 on the schedule anymore have they dropped out.

We could all meet in Young and start from there

On the return trip we can discuss it in MOAB.
Just my thoughts.

Train today for tomorrow's unknown!
post #3871 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 02:19 PM

Bronco Info: 94 XLT
Yes, I have a work trip now and won't be able to go.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lil' Red likes this.
post #3872 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 06:02 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 Ranger XLT 400 C6 6" Lift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue1551 View Post
I hope you guys don't mind if I jump in here. We need to plan when and how we will be traveling to MOAB.

The departure dates are:

@Quader1 @White Dragon @not a jeep and myself are scheduled to depart on 4-29-19

I had planed to drive my rig but now it's looking like I will be trailering it. I still plan to convoy but with a trailer. This will allow for a greater flexibility if someone in our group breaks and needs a ride home.

Google maps shows about 7 hours from Young to Moab threw Holbrook, 8 hours threw Flag.

The Tucson group threw Holbrook or Flag is about 9 hours. The times are not so different that one-way or the other would make any difference.

The advantage of going threw Flag is the convoy time together is greater. Tucson goes to Phoenix to Flag where I join and we all head to Moab.

I do not see @Squatch_01 and @tkrone8970 on the schedule anymore have they dropped out.

Just my thoughts.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make this trip, Bronco wonít quite be ready but hope it turns into an annual event so I can catch the next one! Thanks for checking in though, you guys will have a blast Iím sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lil' Red and AZDBacks84 like this.
post #3873 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 09:31 PM
--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue1551 View Post

The departure dates are:

Just my thoughts.

Well Gang, it looks like am Not going to make to Moab, and It Sucks....
(Not Moab but my reason, so not a happy camper right now.)

I Hope ya'll have a blast.
Post Lots of pics and Vids and Most of all, Stay Safe.

Sorry,
Dragon
post #3874 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 08:35 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasFREE!!!! View Post
As mentioned in the AZ Bronco Club MnG & Event Calander This coming weekend is our scheduled Street clean up. It is imperative that you come out and give us a hand. I know what you're thinking it takes too long!! Your absolutely right, I am not going to deny that! Heres the thing though. 1). The more people that come out and help the faster we can get done!!!!! we have cleaned the whole street in 3 hours before because of the number of people who came out to help. 2). Next, we cleaned the street in January so one would think the street won't be that dirty. Which means we get done early! 3). Finally, even if you can't stay to do it all or you can't get there at the start that's fine we understand, we have members come & go as they can. So please, Please come out and lend a hand, you will be getting exercise, so you will get your steps in that day and then some. as well as doing something for a good cause, Plus we will feed you. Who does not like FREE FOOD N DRINK of your choice?
Rescheduled for April 6th due to unforeseen circumstances

post #3875 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 01:21 PM

Bronco Info: 1996 Ford Bronco, 351W, 33" tires, awesome stereo, and purple touches throughout Bronco :)
Hello everyone,

Well, we have to bow out of the Moab trip too. :( I have been having health problems (not life threatening, but really annoying), and driving a long distance will not help. I hope there will be more Bronco invasions in the future as we still would like to go to at least one. Thank you and have a great time!
itwasFREE!!!! likes this.
post #3876 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 02:58 PM
--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoGal27 View Post
Hello everyone,

Well, we have to bow out of the Moab trip too. :( I have been having health problems (not life threatening, but really annoying), and driving a long distance will not help. I hope there will be more Bronco invasions in the future as we still would like to go to at least one. Thank you and have a great time!

Sorry to hear this @BroncoGal27 , Hope you get better soon.

I have already updated the lists for the "Invasion" and I Hope that AZ still steps up to Represent.

Seems Like there are 2 Cabins & 1 Camp spot Available now.

1 - Moab Valley RV Resort & Campgrounds (PM @Quader1 if you want it - Turn in day Unknown)

1 - Archview RV Resort & Campgrounds (PM Me if you want it - Mon / Tue I will cancel my reservation)

1 - KOA Campground - (PM @BroncoGal27 if you want it)

Current Rig Count is 20

HAVE A BLAST, don't forget the Pics & Vids.

Later,
Dragon

itwasFREE!!!! likes this.
post #3877 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 03:51 PM

So when and where is the next meet and greet.
post #3878 of 3902 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 02:55 PM
--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc86 View Post
So when and where is the next meet and greet.

Here,
In this thread is where the Info resides.

https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...-calander.html

Welcome & Good Luck.

Later,
Dragon

post #3879 of 3902 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 10:07 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
New things are coming Arizona Broncos stayed tuned for exciting news
Lil' Red likes this.

post #3880 of 3902 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 10:13 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
AZFBC

See you all tomorrow at the MnG.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Southwest Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode