AZ FACTION - Page 7 - Ford Bronco Forum
 660Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer SAS in the works
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
ah the good ol coves, is it still as druckin and stupid as always out there??

if any of you guys go be very careful. their is always a DUI task force setup out there
Its not as bad as it used to be. You still get the drunk n stupid people out there, just not as many. I see it as a form of entertainment.

I haven't seen a DUI check point out there in a long time. Although we haven't been able to get to the lake on laybor day for the past 2 years it wouldn't suprise me if they had them set up every mile.

Jason im down for sunday and monday
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Diesel Gynachologist

Bronco Info: 2001 F350
I refuse to go and put up with morons like that. I have not been out there for at least 5 years or more

Ford Senior Master Technician

http://www.superford.org/registry/ve...x.php?vID=1309
Quote:
"The existence of flamethrowers is proof that someone, somewhere, said to himself, "I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't feel like walking over there to do it."
post #123 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 11:43 AM

Bronco Info: 96 XLT w/ a few thangs and more to come
Quote:
ah the good ol coves, is it still as druckin and stupid as always out there??

if any of you guys go be very careful. their is always a DUI task force setup out there
I AM THE DUI TASK FORCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
Its not as bad as it used to be. You still get the drunk n stupid people out there, just not as many. I see it as a form of entertainment.

I haven't seen a DUI check point out there in a long time. Although we haven't been able to get to the lake on laybor day for the past 2 years it wouldn't suprise me if they had them set up every mile.

Jason im down for sunday and monday
Cool. Sounds like a plan and I will bring the uuhhhh....Shade. Bill what say you. Does the wife have Monday off or are you guys still gonna be busy w/ family?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
I refuse to go and put up with morons like that. I have not been out there for at least 5 years or more
That's cool stay on your side of the valley
post #125 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjzonie View Post
LMFAO
post #126 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Diesel Gynachologist

Quote:
Yup I think I will.

Ill GET SOME at table mesa!

Quote:
"The existence of flamethrowers is proof that someone, somewhere, said to himself, "I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't feel like walking over there to do it."
post #127 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Yup I think I will.

Ill GET SOME at table mesa!
Hopefully that works out for ya. Let us know how the water is....

Sunday/Monday run to the lake the. Looks like the weather is going to be nice too. We will have to post up some signs for the drunk and stupid people to meet up at Table Mesa

Last edited by Beast01; 09-04-2009 at 04:31 AM. Reason: typo
post #128 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Diesel Gynachologist

not concerned with water but rather big rocks instead

their are plenty of drunk and stupid up there too but typically they cant get to where we wheel

Quote:
post #129 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 11:49 PM

Well Looks like I'll should be there Sunday and maybe some others but you never know...
post #130 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Well Looks like I'll should be there Sunday and maybe some others but you never know...
. It just wouldn't be right without ya Bill. The AZ crew is set to take the beach. We will even have shade
post #131 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 04:45 PM

Also got another EB coming out to enjoy the day with us...
post #132 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 12:00 PM

Another Great Trip

Hey guys here is a pic I snapped real quick. Glad we all got to make it out. The other Az folks are missin' out!
post #133 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 09:50 PM

Great weekend again, glad those other guys didn't show up

If you know who I mean... All we were missing was Shane's clan...

Until the next one, when we invite everyone, but no-one shows party:histeric
post #134 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 02:55 AM

Yeah...I know what ya mean. One day the rest of the Az BRONCOs will show up to see what they have been missing out on. OK Shane, you are no longer allowed to leave town when we do a lake run! . JK. Definately gota have the Shane family out there next time. Now we are gonna make your boy bring his boat that you guys had to go to BFE to get

OK guys. Lets plan the next outing. Open to all the AZ Bronco folks. Check your dates and see when you can come out. Remember this is all about good food, cold, good music and good people. If you enjoy that then you don't wanna miss out....
post #135 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Diesel Gynachologist

Quote:
Until the next one, when we invite everyone, but no-one shows party:histeric
but thats normal here and has been for years

Quote:
post #136 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 78 Bronco, FI 460/1995 RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast01 View Post
Yeah...I know what ya mean. OK Shane, you are no longer allowed to leave town when we do a lake run! Now we are gonna make your boy bring his boat that you guys had to go to BFE to get
That trip was a killer... spent 36 hours in a pickup truck over the course of 3 days. Got that damn boat home from Denver though!! You can plan on seeing it out at the lake soon. Glad you guys had fun... wish I coulda been there!!

Quote:
but thats normal here and has been for years
I think its indicative of Arizona... this entire state lacks "community" and people just do their own thing. You can live in a house for 5 years and never meet your neighbor. Unfortunately, that rings true with the Bronco guys here to. Its too bad really...

My other car has doors.
post #137 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 02:16 PM

09-09-2009 ---Emergency Delivery

Hey boys, very good chance of being a grandpa again today... My wifes' duaghter is being flown into Desert Sam for an emergency delivery right now..Two months ealy, but child wants out...CRAZY
post #138 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Diesel Gynachologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane C. View Post
I think its indicative of Arizona... this entire state lacks "community" and people just do their own thing. You can live in a house for 5 years and never meet your neighbor. Unfortunately, that rings true with the Bronco guys here to. Its too bad really...
thats what I thought at first but I find that not to be the case. I can round up at least 3-4 people at a moments notice for a day trip, night run, overnight campout whatever through some of the local club boards. I took me forvever to meet people on fsb, very easy other places. something about bronco owners makes them not wanna go enjoy the outdoors

Quote:
post #139 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 78 Bronco, FI 460/1995 RIP
Quote:
Hey boys, very good chance of being a grandpa again today... My wifes' duaghter is being flown into Desert Sam for an emergency delivery right now..Two months ealy, but child wants out...CRAZY

Quote:
thats what I thought at first but I find that not to be the case. I can round up at least 3-4 people at a moments notice for a day trip, night run, overnight campout whatever through some of the local club boards. I took me forvever to meet people on fsb, very easy other places. something about bronco owners makes them not wanna go enjoy the outdoors
Hmm. I cant argue it I guess. I know it has been a PITA to get people rounded up here since I joined. It seems like the dixie chapter, the CO and OR guys get out quite a bit. You think its a Bronco owner thing and not an AZ thing?? I mean, I own a Bronco and I like to enjoy the outdoors

Do the guys that head out with you on a moments notice own built rigs or are they closer to stockers? I ask because its easier to go if you have a rig (or quad, or jetski or whatever the chosen activity is) thats built and ready to go. I cant go hit the hard stuff because I DD my Bronco, so I am automatically eliminated from some of the runs...

Either way, you are right about getting the AZ crew together. Its not easy!

My other car has doors.
post #140 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Dude thats AWESOME! A new member of the lake run crew

Quote:
Az Bronco owners = not enjoy outdoors. Hmmmm. Don't know about that logic. I've been taking my so called "mall cruiser" out since I bought it. At this point I will say they may have other interest in their own group they enjoy hanging out with making them less likely to venture out of their comfort zone. Im not into rock crawling or hard core trail riding were others may be.

Hmm. I cant argue it I guess. I know it has been a PITA to get people rounded up here since I joined. It seems like the dixie chapter, the CO and OR guys get out quite a bit. You think its a Bronco owner thing and not an AZ thing?? I mean, I own a Bronco and I like to enjoy the outdoors

Do the guys that head out with you on a moments notice own built rigs or are they closer to stockers? I ask because its easier to go if you have a rig (or quad, or jetski or whatever the chosen activity is) thats built and ready to go. I cant go hit the hard stuff because I DD my Bronco, so I am automatically eliminated from some of the runs...

Either way, you are right about getting the AZ crew together. Its not easy![/QUOTE]

All that said, I agree. There is not a since of spirit on a large scale in Az. The above states Shane mentioned and we can't forget about the great state of Texas. Those guys always seem to have something going on. Being born and raised there I may be biased in my opinion but, Texans have a since of community and pride in damn near everything they do. That said, I'm proud to call myself a part of our AZ crew and its up to us to keep it going strong.

Hell maybe Dustin will even come back to his senses and get himself a real truck BUILT FORD TOUGH instead of that Japanese thingamajiggy....I dont wanna here any sheait from you about Ford either.. You work for em and you got a welder

To hell with all this philosophy Whens the next run!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Southwest Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode