aint happenin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 07:12 PM

Bronco Info: 96 XLT w/ a few thangs and more to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by yjzonie View Post
aint happenin
Whats not happenin? The next run or others involved. Cause you know I will be out there!!
post #143 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Crusher Mike

Bronco Info: 1991 Arrow Nosed 5.8. SAS, 35" Cooper STT PRO 7" lift, 4.88s locked, Viar OBA
Looks like you guys have been haven quite a bit of fun since I left. One thing I liked about the coves its just a mire 20 minutes from Mesa. Maybe Someday I'll get back to AZ But wheeling with trees on each side of you is whole new experience.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #144 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 78 Bronco, FI 460/1995 RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clean5.8 View Post
Maybe Someday I'll get back to AZ But wheeling with trees on each side of you is whole new experience.
Is that good or bad??? I remember wheelin in OR and it was great, but that was with a Nissan and it was also 20 years ago!!

My other car has doors.
post #145 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast01 View Post
Whats not happenin? The next run or others involved. Cause you know I will be out there!!
you at work or just fartin around

I'd love to be wheelin in the trees again. The desert is fun , but come on it's too friggin HOTTTTTTTT
post #146 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjzonie View Post
you at work or just fartin around

I'd love to be wheelin in the trees again. The desert is fun , but come on it's too friggin HOTTTTTTTT
Hot, naaawwww. Thats what the water is for Had to do some paper work. Im headed out to the playground now. Later
post #147 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 07:57 PM

Bronco Info: 1977.5 F-150, 460, C-6, Detroit
I need to make it out there with you guys next time. Not a Bronco, but close.

1977 Ford F-150, 460, Autofab motor mounts, L&L Shorty's, L&L brackets, Comp Cams Xtreme Energy 4x4. C6, Detroit Locker, 4" lift, 35" Goodyear MTRs
post #148 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Crusher Mike

Bronco Info: 1991 Arrow Nosed 5.8. SAS, 35" Cooper STT PRO 7" lift, 4.88s locked, Viar OBA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane C. View Post
Is that good or bad??? I remember wheelin in OR and it was great, but that was with a Nissan and it was also 20 years ago!!
Shane lets say its a bit more challenging I love wheeling in both places.

post #149 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Diesel Gynachologist

Bronco Info: 2001 F350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane C. View Post

Hmm. I cant argue it I guess. I know it has been a PITA to get people rounded up here since I joined. It seems like the dixie chapter, the CO and OR guys get out quite a bit. You think its a Bronco owner thing and not an AZ thing?? I mean, I own a Bronco and I like to enjoy the outdoors

Do the guys that head out with you on a moments notice own built rigs or are they closer to stockers? I ask because its easier to go if you have a rig (or quad, or jetski or whatever the chosen activity is) thats built and ready to go. I cant go hit the hard stuff because I DD my Bronco, so I am automatically eliminated from some of the runs...

Either way, you are right about getting the AZ crew together. Its not easy!
Its always been this way tho. Ive been around here many years and lots of those years my bronco was pretty mild and all i did was stuff like the coves. I remember then it was hard to get new people out. always the same couple guys hitting up stuff.

most of the guys I run with do have built rigs., obviously since mines built thats what I tend to do. and your right its probably a little easier to get guys with crawlers to go wheel. an event Ive been going to called azrocks each year with the toyota guys has a huge turnout of mild, built, stock rigs. even soem none toyotas make it. we have like 30rigs show up some years. hell our group fsb yearly campout was ended up with the same few guys like always. I can only remember one year which was pretty big with plugugly and those guys came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast01 View Post

All that said, I agree. There is not a since of spirit on a large scale in Az. The above states Shane mentioned and we can't forget about the great state of Texas. Those guys always seem to have something going on. Being born and raised there I may be biased in my opinion but, Texans have a since of community and pride in damn near everything they do. That said, I'm proud to call myself a part of our AZ crew and its up to us to keep it going strong.

Hell maybe Dustin will even come back to his senses and get himself a real truck BUILT FORD TOUGH instead of that Japanese thingamajiggy....I dont wanna here any sheait from you about Ford either.. You work for em and you got a welder

To hell with all this philosophy Whens the next run!
I always remember those guys making yearly runs and what not. for whatever reason they have no problem getting people to show up to their events unlike us. hell what I hate more is when all these people say yeah they will come and when the time comes its excuse after excuse and everyone but the normal few people end up coming out. Im not saying you guys dont like to get out there and enjoy our desert but you are the exception to the rule here it seems...same game differnt players

you have not seen my jap crap lately have you??? ford tough my ass! its toyota tough bitch only crawler I would build might be a full buggy with a ford powertrain but then again the chevy stuff just works and fits so well into them. If I get another bronco it will get a 7.3 diesel swap which I already have a spare engine for or a 79, that would be sweet but I would make it a daily. no wheelin. until then Ill tow my jap crap with my FORD!

I would love to come out with you guys but you gotta do some wheeling at least! Ive got a trailer queen and butcher jones is not found of them. shit will get stolen faster then you can blink. wish FR42 was open again cause that was alot of fun too. little bit of wheeling to the back side of the lake then hang out drink some beer and wheel back out. fun times! if you guys want to hit up fj and run stuff like elvis I would drag my junk out but you know Ill have to hit the hard stuff too in the area after!

Ford Senior Master Technician

http://www.superford.org/registry/ve...x.php?vID=1309
Quote:
"The existence of flamethrowers is proof that someone, somewhere, said to himself, "I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't feel like walking over there to do it."
post #150 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynard101 View Post
I need to make it out there with you guys next time. Not a Bronco, but close.

Hey brother its a FORD. A sweet one at that. Come on out to the next run. The more the better!
post #151 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=Dustin;2153446] If I get another bronco it will get a 7.3 diesel swap which I already have a spare engine for

Let me know when you decide to do that so I can bring mine to you for the same

I would love to come out with you guys but you gotta do some wheeling at least!

You wheel while I watch and drink

Ive got a trailer queen and butcher jones is not found of them. shit will get stolen faster then you can blink.

Aint the same as you remember...

No more excuses. We will see you on the next run. Right Bill.
post #152 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 02:58 PM

no comments, you already know what I believe...
post #153 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Diesel Gynachologist

[QUOTE=Beast01;2155462]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
If I get another bronco it will get a 7.3 diesel swap which I already have a spare engine for

Let me know when you decide to do that so I can bring mine to you for the same

I would love to come out with you guys but you gotta do some wheeling at least!

You wheel while I watch and drink

Ive got a trailer queen and butcher jones is not found of them. shit will get stolen faster then you can blink.

Aint the same as you remember...

No more excuses. We will see you on the next run. Right Bill.

really cause a guy I know just got his truck jacked from there maybe a week or two ago.

you guys plan a run somewhere other than butcher jones and Ill show. Im talking table mesa florance areas

Quote:
"The existence of flamethrowers is proof that someone, somewhere, said to himself, "I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't feel like walking over there to do it."
post #154 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 02:45 PM

Family Fun Run at the Lake!

Ok Ya'll,

Planning another trip out to Saguaro Lake! I'm planning on going out Saturday Morning and shooting for 10am. I am picking up my 10yr old lil one and heading out after work. Anyone else game? Shane, Gauge, Bill, lets get the AZ Family mounted up. What say you?!!
post #155 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Bronco Master

Bronco Info: 87 Bronco...in progress
Not this weekend. Saturday I'm racing sailboats on lake pleasant, Sunday I'm flying to San Antonio for work
post #156 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer SAS in the works
Just got word that I might be startin the trim on a 25,000 sq ft house this weekend. It only has 18.5 bathrooms . We started this house over a year ago at my old company but the owner shut the doors. So now the owner of the house is wantin me and my old supervisor to finish the job and hes gonna pay us cash. This could pocket me $2k-$4k. I need the money bad.

Ill let you know whats goin on tomorrow jason
post #157 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 12:07 AM

Bronco Info: 1986 5.0 10.25 sterling sas dana 44 8-lug
Hey, my name is danielle im 18 and doing my first lift on my Ford F 150. I finished but came to find that I need a drop pitman arm. Do know anyone that may be able to help me out? if anything my step dad has a lot of parts in our backyard to trade. if you can help me out? i'de really appreciate it.
post #158 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Diesel Gynachologist

year? they are not much to buy new for what its worth

Quote:
post #159 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-19-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonycosgrove View Post
Hey, my name is danielle im 18 and doing my first lift on my Ford F 150. I finished but came to find that I need a drop pitman arm. Do know anyone that may be able to help me out? if anything my step dad has a lot of parts in our backyard to trade. if you can help me out? i'de really appreciate it.
Give Randy a call at Driven Auto Parts, there on 35th and Broadway, S Phoenix.
Or give Four Wheeler Supply a call at 42nd and Washington.

Good luck

azbronco.org
post #160 of 3888 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 78 Bronco, FI 460/1995 RIP
Whos up for a lake run Saturday?

My other car has doors.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Southwest Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode