AZ Bronco Club MnG Event Calander - Ford Bronco Forum
 12Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-18-2018, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
AZ Bronco Club MnG Event Calander

The purpose of this Thread will be strictly for current and future Club MnG and other Club related Events. It is an attempt to keep Members here not on FB informed of the Club schedule of events. This will keep the AZ Faction thread free to continue what it was originally started for, chit chat, bs, wheeling pics and unrelated club wheeling trips. Plus it will prevent club events from getting buried. Stay tuned for more information on all upcoming events.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 02-26-2018 at 07:43 PM. Reason: updates
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
For Now FEB MnG #2

3RD ANNUAL X1 OFFROAD INDUSTRY EVENT
FEB 24th
10:00am-12:00pm
Monastery Bar and Grill
4810 E McKellips rd Mesa

Don't miss out on this one, lots of cool off-road merchandise. Multiple vendors, killer raffles, great food and drink.
We are a Featured Club so bring your Beast! Last year was our first time out and let me tell you even though it was raining the AZ Bronco Club was NOTICED! and the club walked away with some awesome raffle prizes. As more detail emerge I will post them here! At this point in time there will not be a club sponsored trail run. But that doesn't mean one cant be had.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 02-26-2018 at 07:40 PM.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
March Adopt a Street

Our First clean up of the year so please join us on March 10th @ 7:30am to 4:00pm

2645 W. Carefree Hwy.

Bring Gloves, hiking boots, sunscreen, Hat & plenty of water. Please wear something bright. We will supply trash bags, reflective safety vests & trash tool to pick up trash! We will stop at 1:00 for lunch. If you can't make it for the whole day we understand come and go as you please! In other words if you can't make it at 7:30 but can be there after that, great we will be out there the majority of the day! The more people that come the faster we get done!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
March MnG #3

Redington Pass Ultimate Adventure!!!!
This will be a Multiple day, Multiple trail Weekend with the official MnG on SATURDAY the 24th, at the Safeway on Catalina Hwy & Tanque Verde. START TIME IS 9:00. PLEASE be on TIME it is imperative that we head out at 10:00am sharp. From there we will be heading directly to the Camp site, which is an hour away, to drop off your camping equipment, from there we will be hitting the trails. You don’t want to miss this!!! Bring your tents, trailers, hammocks, whatever you need to CAMP!!! For those coming down on FriDAY we will be meeting at the Loves Truck Stop exit 162 which is Wild Horse Pass @ 10:00am & Leaving promptly @10:30 for Tsn. Once in Tsn we/I stop at Prince rd for a equipment exchange, then we/I will meet up with any BKOs at THE same SAFEWAY as the MnG . At that time we will be heading directly to the Camp site! GPS coordinates Have been posted for Friday night Late arrivals., as cell service sucks @ best throughout Redington Pass.

It is going to be epic! Currently there are (3) trails scheduled with (1) pending. I will know more about that by the end of this weekend. That’s (3) runs Saturday (2) during the day & (1) night run. Friday we will set up camp, hang out & we have a night run scheduled. On Saturday night for those not going on the Night run there will be a bonfire!
Let me tell you, a lot of effort, time and energy has been taken putting this weekend together. The area that we are going to be in is jam packed with trails, the scenery is out of this world & the camping area is huge! But I can’t stress it enough a lot of time has been put into planning this weekend. The trails have all been ran multiple times! You don't want to miss it.
Then on top of that we wanted to entice you with an incredibly awesome raffle. There will be (2) $10 prizes a HILIFT JACK & a Nice set of ROCK LITES. We will also have our 50-50 raffle so you can get in on it. Plus our $2 & $5 raffles are also going to be over the top. I don’t mean to sound like a broken record but you do not want to miss this MnG! THIS IS The Ultimate Arizona Bronco Club Adventure!!!!! Have a safe week!

Update: For the out of town BKOs who are looking for a hotel instead of a Tent here are a few Hotel close By
Ramada Foothills Resort 6944 E Tanque Verde rd 520-886-9595
Comfort Suites @Sabino Canyon 7007 E Tanque Verde rd 520-298-2300
Hilton Hotel East 7600 E Broadway Blud 520-721-5600
Extended Stay America Hotel Tucson 5050 E Grant rd 520-795-9510
La Quinta Inn Tucson East 6404 E Broadway Blvd 520-747-1414
Lil' Red likes this.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 03-21-2018 at 05:24 PM. Reason: updated content again
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
April MnG #4 SE. Florence Junction, AZ

UPDATE. Date is April 21 MnG will be held at the trail head 8AM. The Trail is Elvis.
The ohv region near Florence Arizona is loaded with incredible off-road trails for all types of vehicles. One particular trail, Elvis, is becoming widely known for its numerous rock waterfalls that will challenge even well built rigs. Legion has it the trails name comes from a local miner’s dog that traveled along the route with him many years ago. The terrain along this route is harsh, the rocks are sharp and everything out there wants to poke or sting you. The trail begins as a simple sand and rocky wash before depositing you in front of the first waterfall. This is where most the carnage seems to happen, there are numerous optional lines over the large boulders and there’s quite a few large boulders to contend with. A spotter will help, your vehicle should have skid protection and a locker is recommended. There are numerous large boulders along the route that will require an experienced driver with a reliable vehicle to successfully navigate the entire trail. NOW DON'T GET DISCOURAGED! We have the ability for the Stock non modified Broncos to follow along and at the first Obstacle bail out via Sandman road. You will then follow sandman road and rejoin the trail approx. 1 mile up Sandman tr. (we will confirm distance to rejoining the trail) From there you will be able to walk down the trail to watch the Modified rigs and Drivers compete with the obstacles. We will ALL then continue through the remainder of the trail which will connect with Box Canyon rd. and then Price rd back to the starting point. THE MNG WILL BE HELD AT THE TRAIL HEAD! 33 6' 50.1"N
111 16' 7.19"W
As stated above the MnG will start promptly at 8am and we will end at 9am to hit the trail by 915am. SO PLEASE BE ON TIME!!!
We will have more updates as the day draws closer, get your Broncos prepped and ready. This is a fun trail.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 04-07-2018 at 08:09 PM. Reason: updated info
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Bronco Take Over 2018 MnG #5

UPDATE 5-15

This MnG is geared towards Chilling out, hanging out, & checking out a whole lotta cool vehicles. Tentatively we will be in the lane directly behind the 76 Gas station next to Pavilions Blvd. “Simply depends on when all the other vehicles show up. So please be on time!!!!! We will have our awesome Raffle, Club Decals for your Bronco. So Clean up those Broncos & Show up at the Pavilions Saturday afternoon! Rumor has it there’s a challenge going out for a race over at Octane Raceway after the MnG! My challenge to any club member 3 races fastest lap wins. Or 1 race first one across the finish line. If you beat me you will receive 2 $10 raffle tickets for the June Stampede MnG & BBQ at 4WP in Phx.

May 19th 3:30pm - 8:00pm

Location McDonalds 9140 E. Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, Az

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 05-15-2018 at 06:50 PM. Reason: added content
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
The Award Winning Adopt a Street Clean Up

UPDATED 6/9
June 16th 7:00am Jack in the Box 2645 W Carefree Hwy as Normal

This is a publicly recognized & Award Winning Bronco Club! The City of Phoenix has recognized our efforts in the Adopt a Street Program. It is time to put those Award winning efforts back into service again. In March you all proved we could clean this street in 4 hrs. PLEASE JOIN US on June 16th to give back & prove to the City of Phoenix that they made a Great decision in recognizing & awarding AZ BRONCO CLUB The Volunteer Impact Award!
We will be meeting at the same Jack n Box on Carefree Hwy. We will provide the Safety vest, trash bags, pick up tools, water and Pizza afterwards! Please bring gloves, closed toed shoes, it wont be snowing so wear bright comfortable lite weight clothing & a hat. Everybody that joins us will receive a Free Raffle ticket for A $400 BBQ from AZ Grills & @cstrike !

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 06-09-2018 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Updates
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 05:06 AM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
June MnG #6 & BBQ

4 Wheel Parts has personally invited the AZ Bronco Club to bring the Stampede to them. This is their big Summer Sale and they want us to show off our RIGS. So this will be our June MnG. They will have a Water slide, a Dunk tank, Bobbling for Apples, a RTI RAMP to stretch your horses legs, all sorts of games and prizes. One of the prizes will be a WINCH! Anyways this should be a really fun time so lets make this epic for US as well as 4wheel Parts. Obviously this is a kid friendly event and did I mention its also a BBQ! So bring an appetite.

June 2nd 8:00-6:00 @

6270 W Bell Rd
Glendale, Arizona 85308

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
July MnG Night Run

Elvis @ Night July 2018 MnG #7

You asked for it, we finally made it happen. A Night Run MnG. Now I realize the details are last minute but that is the beauty of having a preset date for MnGs. We ran this trail in the day light, with a couple of stock rigs, so add in the element of moon light, it should make for a interesting evening. Double check those rock lights, and and prep your Broncos. With Scott Feingerts leading this trail along with @1clean5.8 bringing up the rear you will all be in good hands as they both know this trail very well. If this is your first experience with this trail here is a link with details, pictures and a video. Now do not get discouraged by what you see and read. Remember @BroncoGirl67 and her Husband John successfully ran this trail in their well "maintained" stock Bronco. https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails...-trail-arizona With all that said there is still a high risk factor here for body damage or mechanical failure if your rig is not up to pair. It is extremely important to be at the Credit union on time 7:00 pm we will be pulling out at 7:30 to be at the trail head by 8:00 pm aired down and rolling by 8:30. This trail can be ran in 1 hour but expect 3 to 4 hours with multiple Broncos and depending on the capabilities of each rig. For information regarding this trail contact Scott or Michael.
This will be a Trail run only, Decals, T-shirts and the raffle unfortunately will not be available. Stayed tune for the August MnG you will NOT want to miss it.

Meet Location:
Pinal County Federal Credit Union
N Pinal Pkwy 851, Florence, Arizona 85132

Time:
Saturday, July 21 at 7 PM - 11 PM
Next Week 81–102F Mostly Sunny
White Dragon and BOODRO like this.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 07-14-2018 at 01:50 PM.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Aug MnG TECH NIGHT SWAP MEET

Date: August 18th

Time: 6:30-9:30

Once again we listened to you our club members and we have produced a unique MnG. A Tech Night where we walk you through a minor repair, window motors, alternator upgrade, or coaching you through a computer enhancement to help with shift points for your E4OD. We are asking any Club member who has a minor repair or wants to do a upgrade please post your repair or upgrade in the AZ Faction. You will be required to bring your own tools especially a tool that is specific to your Bronco as they are not all made equal! You will also be required to bring the correct parts and do the work yourself, we will be there to help out or coach you along so it gets repaired correctly. We will not be doing any repairs requiring fluids. Please wear closed toed non slip shoes if you are going to be in the garage.
We all have been acquiring parts, removing perfectly good parts so we can upgrade to better parts for our Bronco builds and that pile is becoming a eye sore for our better half's. So what better than a Bronco Only Garage Sale going on at the same time. There will be a area set aside where Club members will have parts off of their Bronco or Ford Pick ups "ONLY" for sale or trade. These parts must be able to be transported in the back of your Bronco and must be able to be carried unassisted with your own two hands. So NO motors, transmissions, Transfer Cases, Rear shells, exterior body panels, PU Beds. Nothing but small hand carried Bronco Parts. There will be a white board for you to list Bulk type of things. Please have pictures for those said parts on your cell when you come.
We will pick 2 Broncos to do a repair or upgrade. Time permitting we will offer to rack your Bronco and do a vehicle inspection for you. there will be a BBQ Grill on hand for anybody to use if you want to bring some dogs or chixs to grill up. So bring your own food and non alcoholic drinks. Charles Kimbrell has offered up his shop to put this event on. Please RESPECT this facility like you would if you were in someones home!! There will be security cameras actively recording the shop simply because this is a Professional working garage with expensive equipment and personal tools etc. I will be Updating this post as the days go by.

We will have Club T shirts and Decals along with our awesome Raffle. So bring your small bills. I am sure Cain will bring the goods as he always does.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 07-23-2018 at 01:11 AM.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Sycamore Creek @ Night! Sept 2018 MnG #9

Saturday, September 22 at 7 PM – 11 PM

Jack in the Box (2719 N Power Rd, Mesa, AZ)
2719 N Power Rd, Mesa, Arizona 85215

We've decided to do it again...another Night Run MnG. I know the details are, somewhat, last minute but, again, that is the beauty of having a preset date for MnGs. Matthew Marshall and Rob Siedschlag aka @LightningRob will run this trail in the evening with their slightly modified rigs to get an idea of the trail and post an update to the event afterwards. If anyone would like to go on a Pre-Run with us on Saturday, September 15th, PM Rob or Matthew. The Moon is going to be almost full for MnG #9, so it should make for a interesting evening. Double check those rock lights, and and prep your Broncos.
"The "Sycamore Creek) area is comprised of many different trails connecting for an incredibly beautiful, yet challenging tour of the desert. The large Sycamore Wash has the challenging Widowmaker hill climb as well as sweeping panoramas of the Four Peaks Region in Tonto National Forest. The Sycamore Creek and Four Peaks region combined, create an incredible place to play at any time of the year. The region has many double and single track trails to explore for days. The trails in the area wind through sandy wash canyons, up steep hill climbs and over rock strewn mountain tops, all while being within an hours drive of the Phoenix valley."
https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails...oop-arizona-az
It is extremely important to be at the JIB on time, 7:00 PM. We will be pushing out at 7:30 to be at the trail head by 8:00 pm, aired down and rolling by 8:30. This is an easy-moderate trail that can be run in about 3 hours, but, if it is anything like the Elvis Night Run, it may take a bit longer depending on the number of Broncos and the capabilities of each rig. Details for the run will be posted as soon as they can be.
This will be a Trail Run Only! Decals, T-Shirts and the Raffle, unfortunately, will not be available.
Quader1 likes this.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 09-10-2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: valuable info update
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Adopt a Street Clean up

Its time again to preform our quarterly clean up! As always the more people that come out the quicker we can enjoy some free food and beer. Please remember to wear boots, weather appropriate clothing, bring gloves, sun glasses and a hat. We will provide safety vest, pick up tools, and trash bags. Help us keep making a great name for this club by giving back to the community that has honored us for our efforts! This is NOT a kid friendly event! You do not have to bring your BKOs!

Saturday, September 8 at 7:30 AM - 2 PM

Jack in the Box
2645 W Carefree Hwy, Phoenix, Arizona 85085

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
3rd Annual Back the Blue Event Tucson

Tucson’ans! The 3rd Annual Back the Blue Event is coming up on the Sat. of Sept. 29, 2018. @White Dragon , and @LilRed will be in attendance, and we would like other Tucson Bronco’s to join us as well! The event will be at Tucson International Raceway and it is from 10-4. If anyone is interested in a convoy we could make that happen if there is an interest. See the link below for address and times. Look forward to seein some Tucson folks represent the good lookin’, gas guzzlin’, off-road dominating beast...... the Bronco. �� Come out and have some fun, and represent the AZ Bronco Club.

*****Follow the link below to get “tickets”.... They are FREE, but they do want participants to get tickets so they have an idea of how many to expect.*******

https://www.facebook.com/events/989534767868940/?ti=icl

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 09-27-2018 at 04:57 PM. Reason: ADDED TAGS
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Oct MnG #10 Smiley Rock Trail

Oct 20th. Next m&g will be starting in Jerome, Az. We will be meeting at the over flow parking lot behind the firehouse in Jerome at 8 am. We will be leaving about 10 am. The trail takes about 6 hrs to complete so bring a lunch. The trail it self can be navigated by a stock bronco but you may receive a little scrape in the last rock garden. Recommend at least a 31-32" tire. The wash (if you choose to follow that route) is 35's or larger and traction aids are always helpful. AZ pinstripes are going to happen and body damage is a possibility in the wash. At the end of the trail is dispersed camping and also a campground. Depending on weather, camping could be a possibility. Oh and there will be a steering box support bracket up for the raffle! Hope to see you all there!

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 09-27-2018 at 04:53 PM. Reason: MISTAKE
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Every which way Arizona History November MnG #11

This will be a Meet n Greet surrounded in Arizona History. We are going to have 2 completely separate Trail runs. For those who want to stretch their Broncos suspension Phil Reap will be leading that group on a run to Historic Crown King and rumor has it running the back way to Crown King Backwards. For those who want a more leisurely run with the family & not worry about ledges and tire size boulders, I will be leading a run to the Brooklyn Mine & Agua Fria Ruins as well as the Pueblo la Plata Ruins. Both groups run will require a well maintained rig. Good tires, a working 4wd at least limited slip for the Crown king run, at least 1 locker if you take the harder route. For the Indian ruins run good tires and a working 4wd is really all that would be required. Except for your normal prep and safe guards the ruins run should be gentle trails & educational runs. Ill spare you all the details here are the links to all for trails.

1) https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails...rown-king-road

2) https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails...n-king-arizona

3) https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails...-ruins-arizona

4) https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails...-ruins-arizona

We will all meet at the Parking lot off the freeway at the Bumble Bee and I-17 exit @ 7:30 am for the MnG with raffles, Club shirts and decals. follow the coordinates to the parking area! We will leaving by 8:30 in order to hit the trails by 9:00am DONT FORGET YOUR CAMERAS! Plenty of water and food is a must!

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 11-05-2018 at 02:44 PM. Reason: add content
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
December Toys 4 TOTS and Bronco Tailgate BBQ/Potluck

That's right our 3rd annual Toy Drive with a Twist. On December 15th, 11-3 we will be holding our Toy Drive as well as a tailgate BBQ/Potluck. Here's how it works. Bring your Bronco (if it is not running bring the other ride). Park next to one another with your tailgate down. Prepare your favorite dish at home or on site, have it available on the tailgate for all to eat. Just like an ole fashion potluck only off of our tailgates instead of a table. It will be a Broncolicious Buffet. During the MnG we will be able to congregate check out everyone's new or old upgrades at the same time we be collecting the toys for the children. Along with our awesome raffle, we will be doing the much anticipated 50/50 drawing AND we will be raffling off the AZ GRILLS BBQ, for those who participated in the Adopt a Street events that was donated by Phil Reap. This should be a Delicious and lucrative MnG. The location for this meet is in the south parking lot next Dairy Queen @ 10100 W. Lake Pleasant Pkwy. Which is the SE Corner of Deer Valley & Lake Pleasant pkwy. UPDATE: We are getting more and more vendor donations sent to us for the Raffle, we have a Survival Kit valued at $250, we also have a Power Steering support Bracket, We will have the New Club Decals, and we will also be taking prepaid Club Tee shirt orders, these are going fast so please get your order placed asap.

The Toy drive requirements are as follows Infant to 13 yrs of age the greatest need for toys is ages 10- 13 boys and girls. No stuffed animals, no food, NEW Unwrapped.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 12-11-2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling? added content
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Award Winning Adopt A Street

Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 7:30 AM 1:30 PM

Jack in the Box
2645 W Carefree Hwy, Phoenix, Arizona 85085

Bring gloves, closed toed shoes/boots. We will provide a saftey vest, pick up tool and trash bags.

Pizza n Beer will be provided afterwards.

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Jan MnG 1.0 Tucson

Starting 2019 out right with M&G 1.0 in Tucson!

We will be meeting at Chevron off of Colossal Cave Rd, exit 279, at 8:30 am sharp! Link to meetup location is below. This is where the M&G and raffle will be held. We will then begin the trail run. The highlights of the Tucson M&G will be visits to “Total Wreck Mine,” as well as Empire Ranch. Total Wreck Mine is an old Silver mine that produced upwards of $500,000 worth of Silver before the decline in mining. The mine can be walked through, in one side and out the other. There are also the foundations of a few of the old buildings to be found scattered around. Follow the link below to read more about the mine. After spending some time at Total Wreck, we will continue down a steep, rocky and hilly gasoline road…. This will put a strain on your rigs drive train, so make sure you give it a good look-over before the trip. We will come off the gasoline trail at Empire Ranch Road. Empire Ranch was used to film several famous T.V. shows and movies, including several episodes of Bonanza. Many of the buildings are standing and intact, and you can walk through one the buildings, depending on if the reconstruction project is finished at the time we are there. Depending on how we are feeling, we can check out the old air strip where the actors used to be flown in, as well as cottonwood trees that have bases as wide as your Bronco, and go check out the local creek. Empire Ranch is about 10 mins off of Highway 83, then it’s about a 30 min drive to the interstate. This trail system will be fun, with some opportunity for the lifted to stretch their legs a little, and the stocks will able to see what their rigs are capable of. This trial will most likely take us all day.

When: Saturday 1/20/2019 8:30 am

Meeting Spot: Quik Mart off of Colossal Cave Rd. Gas pumps are actually Chevron, don’t let that confuse you!

https://goo.gl/maps/wuA6CcLiZAt

Hotels: Best bet for hotels are going to be near the Tucson Airport, or anywhere with easy interstate access. Unfortunately the closest hotel is going to be about 25 min from the M&G location.

Camping: There are several options for camping depending on whether your tent camping or camping in a trailer. PM me if you need some camping ideas.

Parts, Repair Shops, and Tire Shops:

There is an O’Reilly Auto Parts and Auto Zone, as well as a Discount Tire, Big O Tire, and at least 3 automotive repair shops within 15 mins of where we are meeting, just off of I-10, at exit 275. Get any parts or fluids you may need before arriving at the M&G location.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 12-31-2018 at 02:09 PM. Reason: added content
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Cave Creek or Bust MnG 2.0

First Let me apologize for the delay in getting this out, however this delay is the main reason why we try to have a set date and time for every MnG & of course that date sometimes changes as well due to holiday weekends etc. such as Valentine’s Day and so on. This MnG will not have a trail run unless it is put together during the meet among the members. There are plenty of trails easily accessed from the location of this gathering so it shouldn’t be too hard to get somewhere fast and have fun!
This spot was chosen for several different reasons one simply because we had not gathered here before and Two its location allows everyone to go out afterwards and have a good time at the area businesses, Restaurants and bars. I was unable to get a trail pre-ran and written up prior to this but everything will be the same about this MnG, we will have our awesome raffles, this MnG will just be a more relaxed setting where we can gather check out each other‘s Broncos and just have a good time. This location is basically the north west corner of Cave Creek Road and School House Road across the street from the library. Just copy the coordinates into your Google maps and it should take you there! 33.8345488, -111.9438423 start time is 9am we will stay until 12:00 Feb 23rd

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 02-11-2019 at 11:22 AM. Reason: update event location, date and time
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
March MnG 3.0 Lake Pleasant to Wickinberg

When March 16th

Time 7am to 1:30pm

We will meet n the Albertsons parking lot at 7:00am McDonalds, Starbucks, Desert donuts are all in the lot. We will leave for the trail At 8:30 sharp! Matt Pryor will once again lead this trail! He will chime in with trail status and updates!

The trailhead picks up off of Castle Hot Springs branches on to Buckhorn, in and out of the wash at Walker Gulch (to Crown King/Kirkland) Following the wash past Abe Lincoln Mine where a big wash plant is or was if it hasnt completely rusted away, then on to Constellation Rd into Wickinberg by the World Famous Rodeo Grounds. More info to come!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Southwest Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode