So here's what my interior looked like when I got it. This thing had obviously been sunk in deep mud at least once and was pretty well ratted out.
Luckily all of the trim, panels, and other bits were piled in the bed. It went back together relatively easy
I needed a rough, easy way to store my aux battery. I built an el cheapo center console to house it and various other odds and ends. I also mounted the cb, a couple cupholders, and a few marine accessory holders to it (
yours is the t!ts btw)
My wife also was not at all a fan of the stock seats and wanted something with side support. I wanted the Corbeaus, but we settled on the summit racing seats to pretend like there was a budget
I was able to use the stock frames and mounting brackets. Comfort wise they are an aquired taste, but I do like them off the pavement.
Otherwise I really haven't done that much to the interior (besides a $35 bt vatozone head unit). A cage is in the future along with some harnesses.
Today's work included picking up and painting the new 33gal tank (used rustoleum high temp gas resistant engine enamel) and repairing the old tank
Stopped at HF to pick up a body saw (besides no one knowing which blades would fit it, it worked pretty well).
Got one side trimmed . Took another 2" above, and another 1" of the trim piece. One day I may clean it up to try to make it look decent but for now it just needs to not gouge chunks out of the 38s.
Tomorrow morning I'll wrestle the tank back in before work, and trim the other fender. I'm at a loss on making up a patch for the fender wells. Oh well, maybe 5 beers will stimulate the mind...or not, whatever.