F.O.T.M Voting > JULY 2017 F.O.T.M., VOTE HERE!!! - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
View Poll Results: Choose your favorite Fullsize Bronco for JULY 2017!!!
stm 9 20.00%
Elliott000 13 28.89%
johnnyk8 6 13.33%
'89Bronco302 17 37.78%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

415Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-05-2017, 03:19 PM
stm
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1987 FSB, 5.0, EB, C-6/ 1993 FSB, 5,0, XLT, E4OD
So, little wrenching was after location small issues...
I haven't garage and best place for repair is village and vacation time!!!

White spot in the night:-)))

First annoying thing - rear window was not work. I disassemble tailgate and found stuck motor and rotten wires... I take external free ACC and connect it with jumpers direct to motor. Some time and old motor was hardly open window. Now I was can to open tailgate and work goes more easier... I greased all mechanical parts of window mechanism, removed dirt and rust from terminals, disassembled and cleaned motor, install new wires from input socket to motor. And all was worked fine!!! Finally I has working window!!!

Bronco life!!!! :-))))

1987, FSB, 5.0, EB, c-6, Black Hoss, some oldy, some rusty, milestone is over 1 000 000 miles.
1993, FSB, 5.0, XLT, E4OD, White Mare.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-05-2017, 03:29 PM
stm
Fullsize Member

The other repairing and light tuning :-))) moments was:

Installing tow ball - was absent from previous owner...

Restore muffler clamping - bracket not original, from local trucks....

Squeaking sounds form bottom in move - one of joints was dead and replaced...

When I took out junk in truck from preowner, was found it:

Electrician safety belt!!! It very useful thing!!! :-))) Come in handy!!!
BikerPepe` and JGR like this.

1987, FSB, 5.0, EB, c-6, Black Hoss, some oldy, some rusty, milestone is over 1 000 000 miles.
post #23 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-06-2017, 12:54 AM
stm
Fullsize Member

Feel the power of light!!!
Testing upper lightbar. Against dusk...

BikerPepe`, JGR and Quader1 like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Erik

Bronco Info: '89 Bronco
Next for me was a soft top. I've been asked the question so many times, so no they don't sell these soft tops anymore and I'm not selling mine. They stopped selling them sometime in 2008 I believe. Eventually I want a local boat canvas shop to make more of them.

These pics are right after I installed it.
BikerPepe`, JGR, stm and 2 others like this.

'89 Bronco Build Thread
92 Bronco Build Thread
'85 F350 CCLB-Fummins tow rig/dd
'61 F350- Pumpkin Truck
post #25 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 12:30 AM
stm
Fullsize Member

Poser pics - are excellent, but what we do with white horse in real deals? How BKO help me in my life?

First, it's carries my ass daily - to work, to village, to home... And if in city I can use truck not for each time, in rush hours sometimes maybe better use a public transport, such as subway, Moscow traffic is terrible and jams not be compared with any others cityes. Other way is trip ti village and carrying something heavy... Every weekends, holidays and any free time, such as vacation I drove about 100 miles away from city to village, in Moscow region. As horse (real horse, not BKO :-)))) owner, I use my Ford for any horse stuff transportation - saddles, ammunition, feed-stuff, tools - all carrying by truck.
Second large section - helping at farm for my buddy - his family is farmers and they start couple years ago. So need to help him for build house, prepare territory, and other such things... They are LandRover Defender fanatics:-)) and often you can see that Green Crock at my pics...
One another more goals for Bronco - also we have some heavy large devices, like as big trucks, like as military 6x6 and tractors. It's our small redneck collection:-))) We are restoring it, repairing, use for farm. Two military trucks - KrAZ and Zil, both 6x6, caterpillar tractor, and surprise - BRDM vehicle (some later about it!!!). All of them need much wrenching. So, Bronco is well as tech support - spare parts, tools, some towing for heavy parts - all applicable!!!
4x4 is help at bad unpaved village roads, wet fields, forests, etc.
And sure, Bronco with me in any recreation actions - forest, fishing, sightseeing and others.

Grass mowed around house -

where it to put? To stable for horses - hay is good, but fresh grass is better!

August and September - time for mushrooms

post #26 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1984 Bronco, 351w, ZF5/205 swapped 14b rear on 37 iroks
Ok, after I had completed the sas I was digging through more pictures and it seems I decided to go for more fab than wheeling so Ill take us through that. I had bought a welder early in the stages of the truck, figured how the hell could I possibly build a truck without one! What better place for it than the kitchen

I "borrowed" a cart from ikea for it haha, I also borrowed a couple more they are great for moving engines and differentials too!

First up on the menu of fabrication aside from a bolt on bracket in my sas was my rear bumper. At first my welds were garbage and looked like an eagle flew over and crapped on a seam of metal. Practice, research and tuning of the machine got me where I needed to be. The rear bumper was my first project, I googled around looking for ideas and a couple buddys were trying to talk me into that nerf style tube stuff but it wasnt the look I wanted for the truck. Never really saw what I wanted so i created my own. I used 2x4 and 2x2 1/4" wall square tube, for the tow points I got a plate of 1 1/8 from work and had em cut out on a plasma table, friggin stout! I basically bolted the tow points to the frame and figured out how to attach the bumper after. I cut holes in the tube to penetrate and just welded to em. Ive backed this thing into trees, smashed into rocks and she has yet to get a bend or twist in it. super happy with it. I only got a few shots of the build so here they are.

And here's a shot of it painted and ready to roll on my rig

After the rear bumper I needed to make some sliders. My first trip in the rocks when I was on 33's got me a couple dents and it was on the list of things to do right from the start. I had bought some thinner tubing for these guys .185 or whatever about an 1/8 of 2x3 and 2x2, I had seen various sliders on the net and basically just copied what I liked and here's what I built

On the rig

They have certainly served me well either keeping trees i pivot around off my door(most times) and rocks or as stairs when i been balls deep in mud and stuck!

Around this time I also started to tackle my stereo and a pair of DIY extended radius arms. Here's a look at that fiasco, they were a ton of work on the grinding side of things but end result was good. Looking back, I should have done a 3 link but as we all know these trucks are limited on room under there and I wasn't in the know at that time.

What I did with these is cut the arm itself off about 16" away from the face of the C, then i cut/ground off the I beam section of the stock arms so I basically had a sword. The real ass apin came from notching the 2x2 1/4 wall square tube, I had decided that it would be at its strongest for this configuration on its edge so I had to notch it along the corner on both top and bottom sides, at the end closest to the C i was almost half an inch wide so that it would slide over the stock 78 arm. Grinding that out with a wheel was a bitch but it paid off and they came out great.

Its funny how looking back on things how you could have changed an idea. Even just typing this now when I fabbed these, I could have incorporated some caster into em and that would have made my 60 swap later in its life easier! Live and learn EH

Here's how my beaty of a stereo satarted out haha, ghetto box of wires .Just to get me rollin

I took my time on the stereo because with the box I was going to use I wanted to incorporate a console as well so I had to "engineer"it all together
Sub and box

Being as my sub would be firing backwards and be in the middle of the seats. I couldnt have the kids kicking my shiny type R so I threw together a cage!
No kicking this kicker

Here's a shot of the beginning of the console which would take multiple shapes over its life to date

That's about it for today! Ill get into the front bumper and winch in the next post. Im gunna go off topic a bit, well not really because it directly involves time in on the BKO but love my helpers I have here and Ill throw a few pics of them up now and again. I see a lot of adds on craigslist about people selling their toys or baby because they have kids and there's no time anymore to wrench. Screw that, Involve them, teach em and they will spend hours in the shop with ya even if just playing.I learned a ton of what I know by listening to my dad swear while working on his 67 fairlane and im doin the same ! My kids have never slowed me down and would never be the reason to bail on a project!

Ill wrap up with a picture of a load of crap for the steel scrapper, Yup motor toast

And a shot of what lies ahead!

LATER DUDES(and dudettes)
BikerPepe`, JGR, stm and 3 others like this.

1984 Bronco Xlt, Dana 60/14b, zf5, 5.13, 351w w/ truck avenger 670 and headers on iroks
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/28155
https://www.youtube.com/user/ehumpy
post #27 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 11:59 PM
stm
Fullsize Member

Johnny - where are your pictures and stories? xDDDD Or it's your tactic and strategic trick? xDDD

But lets go to some next pictures, which I found in my archives and devices...

Here we came at stable and no any interesting moments - just Bronco and horses behind...

Here in mirror horse transport behind

Fields roads try to pave any materials - in this case owners decide use big gravel - maybe it reliable, but really jolt and need keep speed as low as possible...

Heavy loading truck with sacks of horse food xDDDD

Here we are locate old abandoned building. It was recreation center in 70-80. Large brick building with excellent location, large infrastructure - and no any activity from 80 - all destroyed, abandoned and forgotten...
IDK, why... Likely something with land using and rights about it... I take couple photos from roof...

One day I came at parking in the evening and saw that!!!! One more wild horse around my twin...!!! OMG!!!

A-ha-ha, it was another broncofan and we has nice chatting about our horses xDDDD
BikerPepe` and JGR like this.

post #28 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-08-2017, 03:58 PM

Bronco Info: 1984 Rebuilt 5.0 Free Wheeling Package
Garage
Alright guys - just got back from Rome and we took our first ride in the Bronco (aka Patches the Bronco) as a family. I'm in the process of uploading a huge batch of files to Supermotors and have started drafting my entry. Thanks for the patience! I see some great stuff here already. I'm gonna have to work for this.

1984 Full Size Ford Bronco w rebuilt 302 and Auto w/OD
Lotsa Rust - Lotsa Noise - Lotsa fabricating
Project Alpha Bronco
F.O.T.M Nominee for July - Get Out the Vote
post #29 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Erik

Next up are some offroad pics from early 2008. This was a friend's private property and this place had a variety of terrain. At this point I was still on the 8 inch ttb lift with 36 inch iroks.

This is the old bumper I ran for a while. Ugly and low hanging but stout. Here it is touching the ground.. Also it was free.

One thing this setup taught me is that 4.10 gears and 36 inch tires don't work well offroad when trying to climb hills.
BikerPepe`, JGR and stm like this.

'89 Bronco Build Thread
92 Bronco Build Thread
'61 F350- Pumpkin Truck
post #30 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 10:37 AM

Garage
OK boys and girls here we go. Please note this entry is not about words - it's about the pictures. Trusty me there will be pictures. Just bear with me.

Before we get started here are the details on this truck

1984 Full Size with Free Wheelin' Package
302 carbed
True duals no cats
Dana 44 TTB
4" Rough Country Lift with F250 leafs out back
All new steel encased in Raptor from U-POL

A little about me. I'm dad of one a half, husband and the Director of R&D at a big food company. Not one you have heard of but I am confident you have eaten my products everyday for the last 20 years unless you grow your own. My dad is a retired master plumber, journeyman electrician and machinist but grew up on a farm as did my mom. I grew up in NE WI hunting fishing and playing outside my whole life until college. Now I'm in my 40s and needed to learn how to do something with my hands and make memories with my son. Oh and I love cars and trucks.

I have been updating my blog as a draft for this here entry. I was also affected by the photo sharing deal. I normally keep my stuff on Google Photos but they will not import anymore. So what I ended up doing to hosting them on my blog and pulling them in from there.

Nonetheless here we are. I'm honored to be nominated and I need to preface these posts with a few words. I JUST "finished" this truck this weekend. I took it in right from the PO's father and rolled it right into my shop and it has been unmolested ever since in rehab. However, it's life prior to my ownership was VERY rugged indeed. The the last 25 years of it's life it was used as a plow truck and then a dedicated mudding rig in Michigan and not driven on the roads. I WISH i had pictures of that!!!

So today my boy and I are headed out to thh store and are looking to buy a new Drone so we can get some good footage and cool shots. My buddy has a couple acres in the woods that we can use as a playground so we are going to do some running next week with his Duramax 2500.... he'll get stuck for sure. So I hope to have some action shots later in the month.

It took about three years worth of work and a whole lotta tools and trips to the stores to get the hardware but we are finally done with one exception. The badges need to be reapplied. From this day forth this truck will be called Patches.

Here is the progression from the same location over the 2.5 years

Day we Brought it Home

New Steel Installed

Lift Installed

Completed - Jack is now 14

Let's See What We Got Ourselves Into ----

The day we brought it home.

Now to take a good look at the rust

Hmmm. Yeah it's that bad - The whole truck looks like this.

See That black? That's the floor mat. Flintstone Time

Time for Repairs - some of them. Please see below for all the rest in detail

Fabricate a new Cross Sill

Video -

https://youtu.be/sq_XRmXqdjg

Installed

Two of the Body Mounts...

Fixed

After taking off all the panels and doors it made sense to replace the core support rad too.

Rear Bed is Gone

Rear Bed is Fixed

Cab Corner is Gone

Cab Corner is Fixed

Rockers are Gone

Rockers are Fixed

Time To Replace Panels

Done - looks so easy on this blog.....

Fabricate a Mount for the Winch

Part 1

Part 2

Complete

In Application

Install Lift Kit (did NOT use blocks like this picture shows)

"New" Leafs off an F250

Install Exhaust While I'm at it.

Another highlight - the hoist installed this made the process better. Specifically headers and lift kits.

Lift kit installed and ready for a cruise.

Token Leafspring finger picture. MUCH easier with the hoist now!!

Time for Paint

POR15 on All Surfaces

Best Selfie EVER - Scuff and Shoot Raptor

Done with Body

Time for Trim

Sound Deadener (Frost King) Thx @dash_cam

New Carpet AAC

New Rubber Matting and Side Panels (DIY)

Seats are bolted down and Interior is Clean!

After using a heat gun on the interior panels they look great!

Pretty much finished.

Front Angle

Head on - body is a tad crooked. I know exactly why though.

During the last three weeks I have done quite a bit of work.
  • prepped and painted the whole truck (plastics, frames, bumpers and all)
  • installed new carpet
  • installed new flooring in rear
  • install all new weather stripping
  • aligned the exhaust
  • installed winch
  • installed new LED headlights
  • made new wheel well panels
  • But that was just the icing on the cake. This truck came to us on it's last legs aside from a rebuilt 5.0.

It was headed for the crusher for sure. Here is the list of the body panels replaced
  • Both doors thx @Steve83
  • tailgate thx @Steve83
  • Both rockers
  • Both cab corners
  • A-pillar
  • Both quarters
  • Both fenders
  • radiator support
  • the entire floor except for the tunnel
I used an Eastwood plasma cutter and Hobart 140 welder for most work. I used a Lincoln AC stick welder too.

Mechanically all of this was replaced, I'm sure I'll miss some stuff
  • steering linkage
  • ball joints (oldsmob455 on youtube)
  • tie rods
  • shocks
  • leaf springs
  • headers
  • headlights
  • mirrors
  • body mounts
  • radiator
  • gas tank

Here are the improvements that we added
  • LED light bars
  • 9000 lbs winch
  • LED headlights
  • Dynomax Exhaust
  • Shorty Headers
  • Push bar
  • 4 inch lift kit Thx @schwim

Looking at that list it doesn't seem like much but to be quite honest but that's a lot of work! When we got this truck all I had was a set of sockets, screw drivers and hammer. Now I have a full set of fabrication tools (plasma cutters, welders, brake, press etc) and a 6-foot tall chest full of hand tools nicely organized as well as two stage compressor. Oh and a TWO POST HOIST in my garage.

I took a couple videos during the process and put them on YouTube and also have over 900 pictures in an album to help build a slide show That can run on a tablet while we are at car shows.

The Alpha Project Bronco album is here (1000+ pictures) - >

But for a more specific view I also kept separate albums but the various sections of the build. This helped me keep track of what I was doing especially when I did not know how to reassemble something. I missed some stuff and there is some duplication but here it goes ..

Many of the photos in the albums above are featured in write-ups on this blog so if you are looking for any details other than pictures please do a search on my site and you will probably get to hit that might explain more.

Now that we are nearly complete I look back at things I will do differently with my next build.

In no particular order -
  • Buy less rust. This truck was as rusty as it can possibly be. Now that being said it was great to learn how to weld and fabricate. That was the most enjoyable part of the build. If this was pristine I would never learned this much.
  • Never throw away ANYTHING. I lucked out here and did hold on to a great deal of the bolts and nuts but did end up losing quite a few so it was tough to find the replacements.
  • Do not fiddle around .. pull the tub and work off the frame properly. Much of the work that I did was based on fixing the body mounts and cleaning up the frame. It's really easy work but its really tricky getting to the parts to do a good job. I now have a hoist I'll be able to pull off the tub and the frame work better.
  • Take your time and make sure you ask for help when you need it. I was wrestling with the leaf springs and all it took was a helping hand from my son to make the world a much better place. Four hands are better than two. Sometimes little hands are REALLY helpful. Also having the FULLSIZEBRONCO.COM team in your corner helps IMMENSELY!!
  • Buy a huge inventory of screws washers and bolts stuff. You'll need them.
  • Take hundreds of pictures. This helps you out later during reassembly and also forces you to slow down and think.

Running out of space here --- will continue on next post.

Project Alpha Bronco

Last edited by johnnyk8; 07-09-2017 at 10:59 AM. Reason: formatting
post #31 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 10:39 AM

Garage
Post #2 - then I gotta go spend $1000 on this damn drone... :)

Here are some action shots of the boy learning the stuff. Which is better than the Bronco for me. One of the best experiences of my life.

I would like to thank a few groups and some very special people who made this possible.

Laura and Jack - without them this would never have started much less finished. Jack started this and he was just a little boy. Now he's a well on his way to being a young man. During this process he has learned to - fabricate, weld, use a plasma cutter, press, cut concrete, install rebar and most importantly learn when to stop and rethink things.

Full Size Bronco Forum - WEALTH of knowledge here
YouTube - its amazing what you can learn on YouTube
LMC Truck

Parting shots from our first family ride to Sugar River Forest Preserve.

With a 14 year old boy in it just begging to drive.

Project Alpha Bronco
post #32 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 11:07 AM

Garage
BikerPepe`, JGR and Elliott000 like this.

Project Alpha Bronco
post #33 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 03:23 PM
JGR
Full Of Rowdy Drunks

Bronco Info: 1986 SAS'd, 37s, otherwise stock
Johnnyk8! What a ton of work!!!! Great job
johnnyk8 likes this.
post #34 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1984 Bronco, 351w, ZF5/205 swapped 14b rear on 37 iroks
Damn yo. You have a well documented rig and great work! Im on the road till the 18th but i got my laptop with me. If i get WiFi at one of these campsites ill post up otherwise ill be in the dark for a bit dam summer vacation!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
johnnyk8 likes this.

1984 Bronco Xlt, Dana 60/14b, zf5, 5.13, 351w w/ truck avenger 670 and headers on iroks
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/28155
https://www.youtube.com/user/ehumpy
post #35 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 12:52 AM
stm
Fullsize Member

Johnny! - it's real epic!!! Your report can be used as excellent manual for body repairing!!! Are you has previous skill in welding/painting? Or it was your first time?
I need something same for my 87... But real scary to start:-)))) xDDD
johnnyk8 likes this.

post #36 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 02:15 AM
stm
Fullsize Member

Taking off my hat for previous posts, but is not evening so, we don't give up without battle xDDD
If people like action, people need action - we have it!!!

If I need cool pictures - just run to the sands!!! I like be there, it my part of desert xDDD (in my soul xDDD)

Autumn give us bright colors!!

By accordance with prints on sand - I was not one here xDDD - quads, 4x4, others like place same...

C'mon!!! Free horse porn!!! xDDDD

And some overviews of that place:

Dunes, sands, cool thorny plants, quicksands, clay - all are here, like in real desert.

Small pine grow..

Sea buckthorn, right? Sorry, don't know how translate this berry...

I lucky for spectator of heavy equipment fails xDDDD Don't know why... Many points of deep clay pits and quicksands help to keep many entertainments here with diggers and doozers...
So many time workers step on the same rake xDDDD

Keep your attention - it different units at different times... xDDDD
And after recovering they present us nice artificial places of interest

Ugh-h-h, it was long post, sorry for that, and sorry for maybe typos - I was in hurry...
BikerPepe`, 96bronco, JGR and 2 others like this.

post #37 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 07:17 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stm View Post
Johnny! - it's real epic!!! Your report can be used as excellent manual for body repairing!!! Are you has previous skill in welding/painting? Or it was your first time?
I need something same for my 87... But real scary to start:-)))) xDDD
Thx!!! This was my first project ever. So I had no experience and used advice from FSB.com and YouTube to get it figured out. I only had hammer screwdrivers and a set of sockets when I started.

I documented all of it on my blog over the years. In my signature.

Now I actually need to use this thing!!!

Thx again

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Project Alpha Bronco
post #38 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Erik

Next for my bronco came the axle swap. I always wanted bigger tires and to be able to use it without breaking stuff. I had my mind set on one tons.
The whole thing really began with some good luck. Found front and rear dana 60's on craigslist about an hour away for $1,000. I went there to see what I could get just the front for since I also wanted a 10.25 for the rear. He gave the kingpin dana 60 to me for $500. He knew it was a steal since it was rebuilt and clean of any brackets but he liked my bronco.

Then I found a sterling further away for $175. It was rusty but clean. Came out of a centurion this guy was scrapping.
This is after I already cleaned up the rust a bit..

And cut off the stock shock mounts..

Next are a few of the parts that went with these. This was a very long project.
BikerPepe`, JGR, stm and 1 others like this.

'89 Bronco Build Thread
92 Bronco Build Thread
'61 F350- Pumpkin Truck
post #39 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Erik

I actually have a sas thread documenting much of this. It is long and not rewarding however. I never got the bronco running again with the one tons in that thread. http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...k%3Ddeath.html
The picture links no longer work there or in my build thread since the photo bucket pirates hijacked me. I'll get around to fixing those soon..
Also my build thread since I mentioned it.
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...l-current.html
Bought some 5.13 gears to replace the stock 4.10's.

Paid a local guy to swap those in..
Some coil springs from bronco graveyard.

The f250 shock mounts.

The stock lower coil spring retainer setup. (These would have to be replaced at a later date but I'll get to that part...)

Ended up picking up some used shocks cheap from another fsb member. I just cleaned them up and painted them black at some point.

Got these coil buckets from a different fsb member.

These actually didn't show up until I was already partially into the sas. Cage arms with the weld on D60 mounts.. One of my favorite parts on the bronco.

Lower coil spring setup mounted..

The heims that come with these are huge..

Also got some new lockouts for the D60.

Bought these mounts from ruffstuff to somehow use for the trackbar...

Thats just a pile of parts and whatnot. Next will be some of the axle swap project...
BikerPepe`, JGR, stm and 1 others like this.

'89 Bronco Build Thread
92 Bronco Build Thread
'61 F350- Pumpkin Truck
post #40 of 141 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 12:00 AM
stm
Fullsize Member

Hi again!, lets drive to next!!!

Spring pics from fields - water tower and backs of cow sheds... One minute from rainfall...

Beds for potato - Bronco helped morally xDDD...

BTW, you can see our tractor behind - vintage device from Soviet era, was taken for helping in farming for my friends at large field, not here sure, have a plow, dozer and additional two axle cart...

Old and brutal, as hell. Very often we are wrenching on it, but we like vintage, ha-ha-ha... Caterpillars - almost a tank xDDDD.... Sometimes seems that such thing are eternal....
As 30-40 years ago it plow hectares of fields, so it ready do it now...

I found some photo from first run, when we bought it and was drowned in mud in trying to clear homestead... Looks all normal, we was not thinking, that will a bog here... Recovery was by two 6x6 trucks after that xDDD

Returned to base...

And cleaning tons of mud two days after that xDDD

Just a pics around

Bronco camera on camera xDDDD

BikerPepe` and '89Bronco302 like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > F.O.T.M Voting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode