So at that point I never finished the axle swap to the point of actually driving my bronco. Sold off the beadlocks, tires, y pipe, winch, front brake parts and a few more things. Then it ended up sitting in the woods for 5 or 6 years as I lost interest..
There it sat..
A few years after moving 800+ miles away I decided I wanted the bronco back. Sold some stuff and had it towed to Florida.
It was full of mice, spiders and was very dirty.
Once it arrived in Florida in rough, non-running condition is when the real work began.
After cleaning the bronco I tried to get it running for the first time in years. I should have cleaned the fuel tank out because I ended up killing both fuel pumps after running it for a short time. I replaced both fuel pumps and got rid of the stock 33 gallon tank. Don't have any pictures of this part but I swapped in a 19 gallon from an f150 and gained 7 inches of ground clearance.
After the bronco was running good I addressed the brakes since I never got to that part with the sas.. On the sterling I swapped the worn out drum brakes for some fresh discs.
On the dana 60 I decided to go all out.. All aluminum hubs with crazy rotors and 4 piston wilwoods.
In this time I also replaced all the brake and transmission lines with stainless. Put in a new booster and master cylinder from an f350. Bought another used winch and all bassani exhaust. Did some wiring changes/upgrades and bought some new tires and beadlocks. 39.5 inch iroks on recentered h1 beadlocks.
Then, the first time it moved under its own power in about 6 years.
Filled it up and hit the beach.
After that I painted the whole bronco black and got it ready for some trails..