F.O.T.M Voting > January 2018 F.O.T.M. Vote here !!!!! - Page 8 - Ford Bronco Forum
View Poll Results: Who will be your January 2018 F.O.T.M. ???
cstrike 23 46.00%
Njbronco74 3 6.00%
JCG74 8 16.00%
mtnmotoadv 11 22.00%
96bronco 5 10.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

1132Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #141 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 06:43 AM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 86 302/AOD on 8 lugs. 96 302/ZF5.
Garage
Day 29

Here are some more pics at Table Mesa. My brother shot most of these photos with his Motorola phone and they came out great. He’s one of those ‘anything but Apple’ guys and I have to say, his phone take way better pics that my iPhone. As I typed that I realized the first two shots he was shooting into the sun... so after those two...
It started off pretty cold that morning, at least by Phoenix standards. Most of us were bundled up.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 09:04 PM
FSM Lifetime

Garage
It is kind of crazy to me to think that Iíve been wrenching on this Bronco for almost 8 years and it was this monthís FOTM that finally got me to take it out on a difficult trail. Overall it performed great but the welded diffs, extra wide track width and diminished turning radius made some spots really tough.

Here is the first real obstacle and I couldnít quite make the turn. After several attempts I realized I was holding up traffic and just went around.

Our hosts that day were two XJs and a $200k JKU. It was an interesting group. The XJs were slightly modified but not by much and they held their own. The JKU was owned by a guy whoís built buggies from scratch for years and needed something to crawl in with amenities for his wife! Pulling up the rear was a bone stock 2 door JK Rubicon. As much as I am a Bronco guy, it is unbelievable how capable a stock Rubi is.

post #143 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 06:49 AM
FSM Lifetime

Garage
Day 30

As I was looking around for pics in preparation of FOTM I found a couple of the Bronco checking out its new home. We moved into our current place in July of 2014 and the garage was just a shell. Although that is a different project, my garage is such a part of my Broncoís story. Iím pretty proud to have what I do. The garage isnít huge, a slightly oversized 2 car but Iím well aware that some guys are working in their driveway so Iím not complaining.

Since I spend all my free time out there, Iíve tried to make the place feel like home and have spent a lot of time making it functional and look good. As I was reviewing the roll cage pics I snapped this weekend, I realized they captured some of the details of the garage (and the mess I have going on too ). There are lots of little Ford and Bronco tributes, probably too many but I can't help myself. With only one day left, the finish of the cage will have to wait but here was some of the progress I was chasing to end the month.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #144 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 02:45 PM

Bronco Info: '93 XLT/351W/E4OD/4" Lift/35" Grabber AT2's
Exhaust is done. 3Ē all the way through.
Bassani Y Pipe -> Magnaflow muffler -> side pipe.
Also took off the running boards to get the pipe as high as possible. Went with the side pipe because 1). itís just cool and 2). it prevents future clearance issues for the long travel suspension I plan on installing.

8haSND8fvUA

Thanks for letting me participate in this monthís FOTM. Not only was this my first time participating, but it was also the first FOTM Iíve followed, still being a very new member.
I know better what the expectations are, and hope to be back again in the future.
My BKO is far from finished!

And for you mountain state guys, I hope to meet up with you someday!
Happy wheeling!
post #145 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 03:16 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, 6" lift, 4.56 gears, 35" GY MT/Rs, front locker, rear LSD, rear disc conversion
Garage
Great show this month FOTM'ers! My vote has been cast for who I think has the most capable, all-around, multi-purpose Bronco that is used as it should be. I hope one of these days, we can drum up enough interest to re-implement classes of competition, but until then, we do what we can.

MS88Bronc
Don't be fooled by the name,
1996 XL with 5.8L/E4OD/BW1356,
4.56 gears with lockers

-->My Build Thread<--
***GO NOMINATE AND VOTE FOR FULLSIZE OF THE MONTH HERE!!***
post #146 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 08:00 PM
Ford-a-Holic

Bronco Info: 1996 Eddie-Bauer 5.8/1974 Bronco 351C
As stated, outstanding job by everyone and everyone should be proud. I shall cast my vote after this post. I have not looked at the results all month so I'm curious to see how this turns out. Good luck everyone!

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years

My Build Thread
https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic57969_2.gif
post #147 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 07:09 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco, 4.9L, T18, NP208, Detroit Truetracs front and rear
Very nice rigs all! Thank you all for participating, I enjoyed the show!

Bump for more voting!
post #148 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 07:23 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 79 with a 460 dana 60's rear 35 spline full spool. front welded with hidro asst. 9" of lift on 44 bo
Garage
voted I enjoyed the show also

for the love of mud. F.O.T.M. July 2015.
post #149 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 09:43 AM
Wild Cayuse

Bronco Info: 85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
Garage
LAST DAY TO VOTE, KEEP THEM COMING IN!!!!

Great job to all the rigs this month! Was a good show

Vote for Full-size Of The Month in January, March, May,
July, and September!

FOTM forum section
post #150 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
F.O.T.Y. 2017

Bronco Info: 78 W/400
Garage
Ha!!! @BigBlue 94 beat me to it but yes today is the last day to vote ..... and these guys deserve your vote so donít forget!!!!!!!
post #151 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 02:56 PM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5 GYW DuraTracs
Garage
alrighty. putting my vote in after I submit this. great run by all this month. really appreciate the show and the good vibes. not sure I'll ever understand why this contest doesn't get the attention it deserves though. what's not to love?

thanks for the great show and while you're all good guys with awesome rigs... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!
post #152 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 03:30 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
I'm still waiting, waiting for a barrage of pictures and videos from some folk, don't give up yet! There are a lot of nice rigs this month. It has certainly been entertaining to say the least. But I think @JCG74 still has something to let out of the box. We still have 17 hours left of this Rodeo. Post up those videos and pictures. Thank you everyone for posting clear up to the end! Please remember to start searching for more contestants for the March FOTM.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016
post #153 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 07:00 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 89'BKO 94í351RB/AFR165/Scorpion RR 1.7/EddyPerfAirGapIntake/FiTech600 4R70W BW1356 TTB44 9" 35"MTRís
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasFREE!!!! View Post
I'm still waiting, waiting for a barrage of pictures and videos from some folk, don't give up yet! There are a lot of nice rigs this month. It has certainly been entertaining to say the least. But I think @JCG74 still has something to let out of the box. We still have 17 hours left of this Rodeo. Post up those videos and pictures. Thank you everyone for posting clear up to the end! Please remember to start searching for more contestants for the March FOTM.
Well I'm sorry to disappoint...but I kind of shot my load early. Never been one for excuses, but not really having any build photos, and not having my rig home at all this month made it really tough. Being a new member, I had never looked at or voted on FOTM before this month's contest. I had no idea what to expect or what was expected of me. Just figured...WTH? I'll give it a go.

I appreciate the heck out of the nomination @whitedragon and the support. Never really felt worthy, but it was fun. It's pretty obvious who owned it this month and I want to congratulate @cstrike early . This guy does all his fab work himself and I have a lot of respect for guys like that. Plus a disciplined story line and great photos. I'm hoping to meet up this spring with AZ Bronco Club members and get in on some of that red rock wheelin'.

My 89' is a work in progress. I'm doing it in phases and I can not wait for it to be completed. Especially the Stage 6 4-Link Suspension. As I said in a previous post...To be able to crawl all day and go 60 through the whoops on the way back to camp is my goal. Guess you could call it a Pre-Crawler or a Rock Runner. Maybe just Dual Sport. Who knows? Until then...keep them ponies on all four, or three, or two at a time once in a while and wheel on brothers. Thank you!

Speak softly and drive a big Bronco...You will go far.
post #154 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 07:39 PM

Bronco Info: '93 XLT/351W/E4OD/4" Lift/35" Grabber AT2's
Okay, my last ones for the month.

I wanna take the top off.
Whoís ready for summer?
post #155 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 09:45 PM
FSM Lifetime

Garage
Day 31

Alright guys, it been fun! Thanks for the nomination and the chance to participate. Iíve timed a few things poorly and didnít finish a few projects I had hoped to but maybe Iíll get fortunate enough to finish them for FOTY.

Iíll end with an early pic of me all proud with my BroncoÖ..

This past Sunday when I was working on the cage but my wife busted me coming in to raid the Whiskey stashÖÖ

And a Ďhappy trailsí kind of shotÖ.

post #156 of 161 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 10:00 PM
JGR
Full Of Rowdy Drunks

Bronco Info: 1986 SAS'd, 37s, otherwise stock
well guys, WHAT A RUN!!! I am happy to be a member of this site, and be blessed by all the fantastic rigs! I am going to shoot my vote towards...CSTRIKE!!!

Great way to start of the FOTM for 2018!!!!!!!
itwasFREE!!!! and cobrajoe like this.
post #157 of 161 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 12:47 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: Rosita my 95 XLT Sport, 5.8, 33x12.5x15, 6 inch lift, factory limited slip, manual hubs
Garage
You all have some awesome Whips, one day I'll grow up to be as cool as you guys! Great content and those pictures definitely help with voting
itwasFREE!!!! and cobrajoe like this.

Vote here for your Hot Next Door Bronco

https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...vote-here.html
post #158 of 161 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 06:10 AM
Ford-a-Holic

Bronco Info: 1996 Eddie-Bauer 5.8/1974 Bronco 351C
Congrats Cstrike and man, do i know the feeling of trying to get everything done before the end.....
Anyways, pour a glass for me too while you're at it and enjoy!
itwasFREE!!!! likes this.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years

My Build Thread
https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic57969_2.gif
post #159 of 161 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Wild Cayuse

Bronco Info: 85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
Garage
Fifteen Minutes left to VOTE. Get those last minute votes in!!!
itwasFREE!!!! likes this.

July, and September!

FOTM forum section
post #160 of 161 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Wild Cayuse

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCG74 View Post
My 89' is a work in progress. I'm doing it in phases and I can not wait for it to be completed. Especially the Stage 6 4-Link Suspension. As I said in a previous post...To be able to crawl all day and go 60 through the whoops on the way back to camp is my goal. Guess you could call it a Pre-Crawler or a Rock Runner. Maybe just Dual Sport. Who knows? Until then...keep them ponies on all four, or three, or two at a time once in a while and wheel on brothers. Thank you!
Screw all the names and classifications, it's a BRONCO!
cobrajoe likes this.

July, and September!

FOTM forum section
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > F.O.T.M Voting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode