OK I got my laughs out his morning, time to get down to business.
Don't have any questions just yet, hopefully I search
. I'm hopping to have this all done by mid January. Time will tell.
Here is my (incomplete) parts list as of now:
1976 D44 & 1976 Ford 9" Complete- From 1976 Parts Truck, sold off - $ Even
D44 ARB - From 1989 Parts Bronco, sold off - $ Even
D44 4.10 Ring and Pinion - Traded with 1989 Bronco - $ Even
Upper Coil buckets w/ shock mount, Radius arms 76 F150 - $ Even
Warn Hubs - Carry over from Bronco
Track bar from 76 F150, fab frame mount $0
Sky Shackle flip - bought days ago, calling it even.
Dana 44 Rebuild
- R&P revers cut solid axle install kit, (Carrier Bearings, Pinion Bearing, Pinion Seal) and spicer u-joints (completeoffroad.com)
- Wheel bearings and seals - (autozone)
- Calipers Kits - (autozone)
- New Brake Pads - (autozone LLT cabon-met)
- Brake lines - (rockauto shipped to work/biz)
Ford 9" Rebuild
- 4.10 Gears, basic install - completeoffroad.com
- Wheel Bearings and seals - Autozone
- Brake pads (shoes) - Autozone
- Drum spring kit - Autozone
- Extended brake line - 4wheelparts
- E-Brake line - $0 Gift from BroncoBoy23!
- Radius Arm extensions - (stonecrushersteering.com/OTHER_PRODUCTS.html)
- Fab your own extension out of 1.5 OD DOM with with 7/8 tube adapters (R&L) and Polly Bushing and billet studs (R&L)
- Buy a pair of plated and extended arms from chbyboat
- 4" 76 Superlift springs - JBG
- 2 Front shocks (superlift)-JBG
- 7° c-bushing set -JBG
- Chevy Tie Rod ends (broncofix.com) - Autozone
- DOM for drag link and tie rod
- Threaded Tube Adapter - (Pollyperformance or ballisticfabrication)
- Rancho dual shock steering stabilizer - $0 - From Bronco
I've removed the prices so that newbs won't think you can do a SAS on the cheap. Things like the calipers I can forego buying new because the 76's are in good shape and I can rebuild them. Raw materials (flat iron and fluids) I excluded because I should already have them. Now all I have to do is wait till next week when I get back from Colorado and start ordering parts on my Holiday bonus!