Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Any Northern Utah guy's on here???

19K views 84 replies 39 participants last post by  Wrench85 
#1 ·
Just like the thread say's is there anyone up in Northern utah???
That is actually on the forum???

#9 ·
I am not sure who owns it, I have seen it, there are a few others also. A guy that works at Pep Boys on 21st has a pretty nice SASed BKO.

I am on RME, good bunch of guys there, I have made a few good friends from there.
Infact the guy that owns the garage I am renting I met on RME.

#13 ·
In Sandy...

Here in Sandy with my BroncoSpeed!

(also on GoFastBroncos.com...)

#16 ·
Here in Sandy with my BroncoSpeed!

(also on GoFastBroncos.com...)
A beautiful example of a BroncoSpeed!

You really must see it in person to appreciate it.

Do you drive it in the winter or does it get garaged Brad?

#20 ·
Yessiree, I'm a northerner. I plan to run 5 mile/rattlesnake trail here in the next month or two....Thats out west of Lehi and is a fun trail (i've run it with the JK forum members).

#21 ·
cool guy's im looking forward to get some run's in this season 5 miles a fun trail I have ran it many times in my xj the last couple of years I hope my Fullsize makes Waynes World lol... but A.F canyon has some fun stuff there to:) as well as in bountiful( Old Ward Canyon Trail)

#22 ·
Right, the other trip I really want to get in this summer is up AF canyon. Your really gonna try waynes world huh? I wont even think about it untill I make some rock sliders for my truck....But i'll gladly cheer you on! ha ha

#24 ·
Are you locked front and rear Tom? I would love to see a FSB give it a try, I tried it but I was open front and rear, got the front up but lost traction after that!
When I try it I will be locked F/R I have a Sparten up front I need to install and i'm saving for a Detroit for the rear depending on how much I drive it,,,, I might just weld the rear lol and yes I will not do W.W without slider's!!!! I'm gonna make those next paycheck lol:rockon
Oh and my Wheelbase is like 107 1/2 so I should be fine :)

#23 ·
Are you locked front and rear Tom? I would love to see a FSB give it a try, I tried it but I was open front and rear, got the front up but lost traction after that!

#25 ·
Sweet. Well lets set a tentative date now, that way everybody will have a month or more to get it off work, or re-arrange schedules so that whoever can, will be able to come. My votes any of these dates: May 5th, 12th, or 19th. Hopefully thats far enough out for planning, yet close enough that we wont get bored waiting...:popc1:

#28 ·
West Jordan here!

#29 ·
West Point (West of Hill Air Force Base) here! :beer

#36 ·
Gonna wake this thread back up, haha.

I'm checking in from Orem! Joined up not too long ago, I've had my F150 for a little over 4 months now.

I work at a junkyard down here in Orem, and we get Broncos/pre-'98 F-series trucks all the time, so if you guys need anything let me know, and I'll see if I can't crack a deal on parts. Just snagged a pair of Warn Premium manual hubs to replace my time-bomb auto-lockers today in fact.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.