Full Size FSB Invasion 2019 - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want an invasion sticker ?
Yes 16 80.00%
No 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

 1993Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 09:01 AM
Fullsize Member
 
silent one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northport,N.Y.
Posts: 7,112
Bronco Info: 1995 sport,6''SAS 37's streetlocks 4.56's ARB,BroncoAir rear bumper HeftyFabworks front bumper
iTrader: (16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmobile2 View Post
GEN 5 Bronco's are downright luxurious - overdrive with lock up convertors, fuel injection, etc.
Jay just did this trip and he only has a windshield and a bikini top and he was towing a small camper. Think he said he went threw 550 gallons of gas or something close to that.


KEEP CALM AND BRONCO ON
Silent One's Supermotors Page
January 2010 FOTM Winner
@silentjde on instagram
silent one is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 02:35 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016
 
itwasFREE!!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: the Az. desert
Posts: 2,076
Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
iTrader: (0)
Garage
@Quader1 and I did this trip back in 2016. Now we left from PHX AZ its like a 880 mile one way, it took us 6 or 7 hrs if I remember correctly we filled up 3 times. Not counting topping off the next day to go run trails. I think if we want this trip to happen we need to start a poll on Dates first. The biggest factor for the EJS & FSinvasion, Lodging. @Quader1 was able to book a room at the last min due to cancellation. But I think he paid a pretty penny for it. So here are somethings to consider and factor in for those who have not been. Dates, Lodging availability, Cabins, house rentals, Camp grounds. Second Moab trails are like no other!!!!! The rock, the sand on the rock, the unexpected weather changes. Now add in a organized event, Trail Boss, educated spotters who know the obstacle well. Wait time on the trail for the number of rigs. Break downs, lack of tools or the ability to make repairs, verses organized trail run and multiple people with extra parts, welders, etc and vendors on hand to buy parts from. I could go on, Ill let @Quader1 , @cstrike or @1clean5.8 add their advice or experience. I personally am torn between Bronco Safari and a Spring Break run which is 3 week in March. For those coming from the East coast. 3 days is not enough time in Moab. I say it like that because if your not on a trail one day you need to be at arches National Park, or any of the other parks in the area Moab is a land you'll never forget the scenery, the arches, the color, everything about it leaves you wanting more. The trails speak for themselves, exciting, some are challenging, easy, stressful, scary as hell, amazingly vertical (my bronco just climbed that?) BADASS DUDE! Some are OHHHHH SHHHHHIIIT< white knuckle, beautiful, sticky, narrow as all get out, on the edge of a 1000' straight freaking drop off. Others are like no big deal your having a great time when all of a sudden you come around a corner and your first thought is we have to go through that? Or Up That? Or I cant turn around. I can go on and on. So all in favor of a Poll Please post up the dates, your interested in and ill start a poll next week with the information provided by you all. Check this out. Part 1 is just as informational and entertaining and nerve racking as part 3. this is Part 2 enjoy.

https://youtu.be/kPjd8KltszI
Lil' Red likes this.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 06-14-2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: added content
itwasFREE!!!! is offline  
post #23 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 03:12 PM
Fullsize Member
 
wileec's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Erie Colorado
Posts: 3,326
Bronco Info: Shadow: 95XLT351 E4OD SAS 44/ARB/Alloy shafts-joints D60 rear/Detroit 4wheel disc,Patagonia, 4.56...
iTrader: (1)
Garage
880 Miles in 6 to 7 hours. I want your trucks But seriously that video makes me want to go back. I passed on trying Hells Gate because I had to tow my trailer home. But I really want to give it a try.

Always topless

Shadow: 95XLT
Wileec: Sold
wileec is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 03:31 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016
 
itwasFREE!!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: the Az. desert
Posts: 2,076
Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
iTrader: (0)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileec View Post
880 Miles in 6 to 7 hours. I want your trucks But seriously that video makes me want to go back. I passed on trying Hells Gate because I had to tow my trailer home. But I really want to give it a try.
lol 8 to 10 hours? I had a new motor and little did i know it had the wrong lifters in it. But I also had a dying dog with us. Literally. She died 28 days later. so we were stopping more than we wanted to in order for her to get out and poop and poop and more runny nasty poop. Poor thing! So our trip was stressful before we even got there. I dont know why I tell you any of this it has nothing to do with anything here. I just cant remember, but 8 to 10hrs sounds more realistic when i rethink of the stress. I just remember i was running for FOTM/Y and all i wanted to do is Run a trail get back to the cabin to care for my dog, run another trail repeat and repeat and get home all in one peace, and wait for that dreaded day to say goodbye to a faithful friend!!! Yes I want to do both Hells Gate and escalator. Poison spider , And Cliff Hanger. just to name a few. Fins n Things is a really fun trail and flipping vertical, its crazy that a vehicle that heavy can climb something that steep! Plus if timed just right to end the trail at sunset is amazing! IN Fact the picture below my signature is on Fins N things at dusk! taken by Quaders wife. I think it would be a fun trail to run at night. @Quader1 wants to rerun Kains Creek as the first trail. Ill let him explain why. But it it is also a great trail. LONG but fun, one that makes you say @#$%^&* we have to go through that? and then to get through it thinking that is the toughest part and turn another corner and [email protected]#$&*$%. LOL but either way a poll i think will be the best if we want to get a little stampede rollin that way.
Lil' Red likes this.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 06-14-2018 at 03:55 PM. Reason: remembered content
itwasFREE!!!! is offline  
post #25 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 04:32 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016
 
itwasFREE!!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: the Az. desert
Posts: 2,076
Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
iTrader: (0)
Garage
https://youtu.be/MQCzp2IgCdA

Bronco Safari 2018 part 1

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016
itwasFREE!!!! is offline  
post #26 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 03:11 PM
--------------
 
White Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In a Desert
Posts: 3,799
Bronco Info: '96 XL
iTrader: (0)
Full Size Bronco Invasion 2019

Hi Guys,

I think that @itwasFREE!!!! brought up some valid points.

1. Travel
2. Lodging
3. Weather
4. Trail Leaders (Local & Knowledgeable Volunteers wanted, what say you Utah FSB Members.)
5. Trail Information & Selections (Big Area, Lots of Trails & Difficulty Ratings)
6. Parts / Repairs
6. Sponsors / Vendors ????

That Said,
Here is a Calendar that I worked up for Help in Planning the Moab Trip in 2019.
I am more than happy to keep it "Up to Date" with Information that you Guys decide to Share.
If You have some Information that needs to be ADDED, (Ie, Other Events that would be using the Motels, Trails and other Area Resources....)
just type it in with your replies and I'll Modify the Calendars & EDIT them Into this Post.

If Wanted / Needed I can bring in the additional months for planning the Later Seasons too.

*** EDIT - Deleted Calendars as they are in the Info Only thread now. END EDIT ***

With a little planning & co-operation,
This could really be Something for the "Full Size Bronco Crowd"..

It would also be "Really Cool" if @fullsize and Autoguide became Involved too.

Later,
Dragon
Lil' Red likes this.

Last edited by White Dragon; 07-02-2018 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Deleted Calendars (Info Thread Duplication)
White Dragon is offline  
post #27 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 05:00 PM
Fullsize Member
 
silent one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northport,N.Y.
Posts: 7,112
Bronco Info: 1995 sport,6''SAS 37's streetlocks 4.56's ARB,BroncoAir rear bumper HeftyFabworks front bumper
iTrader: (16)
I'll be honest, some of the trails scare me just watching it on video. While I'd love to go on those trails, if I want to drive back home with my body panels in the same shape I showed up with, I'd have to stay on the easier trails.


KEEP CALM AND BRONCO ON
Silent One's Supermotors Page
January 2010 FOTM Winner
@silentjde on instagram
silent one is offline  
post #28 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 07:55 PM
--------------
 
White Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In a Desert
Posts: 3,799
Bronco Info: '96 XL
iTrader: (0)
You won't be the Only One.....

Dragon
itwasFREE!!!! likes this.
White Dragon is offline  
post #29 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 11:06 PM
--------------
 
White Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In a Desert
Posts: 3,799
Bronco Info: '96 XL
iTrader: (0)
Moab Weather - Historical Data

*** EDIT Deleted data, Now In Info Only thread. END EDIT ***

Later,
Dragon
itwasFREE!!!! and Lil' Red like this.

Last edited by White Dragon; 07-02-2018 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Removed attachment
White Dragon is offline  
post #30 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-17-2018, 09:57 PM
Registered User
 
Bronco Logic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Macon, Ga.
Posts: 2,498
Bronco Info: 96 White Sport EFI 466 MAF/OBD-II, D60/D70, 38's, 96 White EB-King Ranch'd w/ 4" on 33's
iTrader: (53)
I'm another east coaster weighing in. I'm a MOAB virgin so I want my first time to be special......what can I say, I'm a romantic. I'm with the others, I would like do all the trails and also see Arches along with any other "must sees". I keep a "MOAB trails" guide in my notes on my phone every time I watch a video. This will be a very important and highly desirable trip for me. I dont know that I have an interest in going when there are events going on. I'd hate to know that I wasn't using my time wisely due to traffic. @itwasFREE!!!! makes some valuable points that most probably dont consider. I know he brought up topics I hadn't thought of.

I'm also in the "tow my Bronco" camp. Although I have no doubt I could make it, but at 6-8 mpgs and the wear on the tires isn't worth it to me. It def would be an adventure but I dont want to hold back wheeling wise b/c of the 1900 mile trek back home. I like to know that there is a contingency plan if need be so I can wheel like there's no tomorrow. My schedule for vacations is so rigorous there's no margin for "breakdowns". Plus, if the Bronco does have a "hiccup", I will still have a vehicle to can see other sites ensuring the whole trip wont be a bust. To surmise, I dont want any regrets!

With that being said, I'm interested in a poll but my business keeps my vaca time very limited. If there was an off-chance that early September works for anyone......that'd be great. Thats likely my best conceivable time.

Check out my Bronco Logic YouTube Channel!
1996 Wht Sport-MAF/OBD II 466, tons,38s
1996 Wht EB-KR'd 351, 4",33s
1976 Ranger-351 EFI,C4,Twin'd D20, 5.5",37s
SOLD 34 others....
Bronco Logic is offline  
post #31 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 09:32 PM
--------------
 
White Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In a Desert
Posts: 3,799
Bronco Info: '96 XL
iTrader: (0)
Trails & Trail Ratings

I "Transcribed" this Information from the Local 4 wheel club.

***EDIT Moved Data to Info only thread END EDIT***

Later
Dragon
itwasFREE!!!! likes this.

Last edited by White Dragon; 07-02-2018 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Moved Data
White Dragon is offline  
post #32 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 10:43 PM
Registered User
 
Bronco Logic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Macon, Ga.
Posts: 2,498
Bronco Info: 96 White Sport EFI 466 MAF/OBD-II, D60/D70, 38's, 96 White EB-King Ranch'd w/ 4" on 33's
iTrader: (53)
Mmmmm....MOAB trail data porn.
itwasFREE!!!! likes this.

Check out my Bronco Logic YouTube Channel!
1996 Wht Sport-MAF/OBD II 466, tons,38s
1996 Wht EB-KR'd 351, 4",33s
1976 Ranger-351 EFI,C4,Twin'd D20, 5.5",37s
SOLD 34 others....
Bronco Logic is offline  
post #33 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 12:12 PM
--------------
 
White Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In a Desert
Posts: 3,799
Bronco Info: '96 XL
iTrader: (0)
Calendars for July thru Dec 2019

***EDIT Moved Data to Info only thread END EDIT ***

Later,
Dragon

Last edited by White Dragon; 07-02-2018 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Moved Data
White Dragon is offline  
post #34 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 12:50 PM
Registered User
 
Rodan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Northern AZ
Posts: 646
Bronco Info: 1992 EB 5.8L, 4" lift, 33x11.50-16
iTrader: (0)
Joining the thread because I'm seriously interested in a Moab trip with our Bronco. We spent a few days there a couple of years ago hiking the Parks, but took another vehicle. In fact, we're driving through there tomorrow on our way to CO for a track event. I'd like to hit some of the trails with the Bronco.

We definitely don't want to be there on the Jeep week. Moab is a small town, and gets very crowded when large events are in town.

Not sure if I'll be ready for it in 2019, as I have some reliability work to do on the Bronco, and I'd need to beg/borrow/steal a trailer... If I can get that lined out I'm in.

I found a good trail book in Moab a while back... I'll try to dig it out and post the title. It had a lot of good info.

"The welfare of the people has long been the alibi of tyrants" - Albert Camus
Rodan is offline  
post #35 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 06:31 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016
 
itwasFREE!!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: the Az. desert
Posts: 2,076
Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
iTrader: (0)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent one View Post
I'll be honest, some of the trails scare me just watching it on video. While I'd love to go on those trails, if I want to drive back home with my body panels in the same shape I showed up with, I'd have to stay on the easier trails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Logic View Post
I'm another east coaster weighing in. I'm a MOAB virgin so I want my first time to be special......what can I say, I'm a romantic. I'm with the others, I would like do all the trails and also see Arches along with any other "must sees". I keep a "MOAB trails" guide in my notes on my phone every time I watch a video. This will be a very important and highly desirable trip for me. I dont know that I have an interest in going when there are events going on. I'd hate to know that I wasn't using my time wisely due to traffic. @itwasFREE!!!! makes some valuable points that most probably dont consider. I know he brought up topics I hadn't thought of.

I'm also in the "tow my Bronco" camp. Although I have no doubt I could make it, but at 6-8 mpgs and the wear on the tires isn't worth it to me. It def would be an adventure but I dont want to hold back wheeling wise b/c of the 1900 mile trek back home. I like to know that there is a contingency plan if need be so I can wheel like there's no tomorrow. My schedule for vacations is so rigorous there's no margin for "breakdowns". Plus, if the Bronco does have a "hiccup", I will still have a vehicle to can see other sites ensuring the whole trip wont be a bust. To surmise, I dont want any regrets!

With that being said, I'm interested in a poll but my business keeps my vaca time very limited. If there was an off-chance that early September works for anyone......that'd be great. Thats likely my best conceivable time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodan View Post
Joining the thread because I'm seriously interested in a Moab trip with our Bronco. We spent a few days there a couple of years ago hiking the Parks, but took another vehicle. In fact, we're driving through there tomorrow on our way to CO for a track event. I'd like to hit some of the trails with the Bronco.

We definitely don't want to be there on the Jeep week. Moab is a small town, and gets very crowded when large events are in town.

Not sure if I'll be ready for it in 2019, as I have some reliability work to do on the Bronco, and I'd need to beg/borrow/steal a trailer... If I can get that lined out I'm in.

I found a good trail book in Moab a while back... I'll try to dig it out and post the title. It had a lot of good info.
First I have to say Wow Wow Wow Its great to see so much interaction from all over this Great Country! The idea that we could possibly pull this off and have a Small Stampede from the East Coast to the West Coast and end up having our own little Round up in Moab would be like Totally Bronclafied!

@White Dragon your like the Master of all things Data. LOL I love it.

@Bronco Logic and @silent one I understand virgin to a play ground of Epic off-road PORN, From the XXX trail to the R rated even and GA material. We were all virgin to it at some point. But Moab is like your Dream date who will certainly make your Dreams come true, AT YOUR PACE! There are trails for every rig. Even the simplest trail will make you all gibberish. The Beauty of Moab, the cleanliness of the trails, The mystic of the Rock, and don't forget the Arches, is nothing like anything you'll ever see again. I would've bet my months paycheck that AZ was the most Beautiful state in the country and I've been to all but 5! Moab Utah is down right breath taking. The thing about a good majority of the trails is there is Bypasses. Not all but a good percentage. I've been Hoping that @Quader1 , @1clean5.8 , or even @cstrike would comment regarding anything in this thread. @Rodan I to need to do a lot to my rig if I am going to make the journey as well. I am also entertaining the idea of a trailer for my rig! Here is a Link for the trails. Trails Offroad also here is a must have book https://funtreks.com/product/guide-m...s-3rd-edition/ .

I have to run i have extended my lunch hour a bit to far. oops
White Dragon likes this.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln
Welcome to our Addiction, where counseling consist of admitting the problem is you and your Bronco is the Cure!
Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 06-20-2018 at 04:26 PM. Reason: deleted a space
itwasFREE!!!! is offline  
post #36 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 07:12 PM
Fullsize Member
 
silent one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northport,N.Y.
Posts: 7,112
Bronco Info: 1995 sport,6''SAS 37's streetlocks 4.56's ARB,BroncoAir rear bumper HeftyFabworks front bumper
iTrader: (16)
I've watched enough video's to get a feeling of the place. I get the traction level is totally different that what's on the east coast.
I've watch trails that even though I see vehicles walk right up these crazy hills, I want nothing to do with it, haha. Seems there are plenty of trails that have everything I need without doing anything I don't feel comfortable doing.


KEEP CALM AND BRONCO ON
Silent One's Supermotors Page
January 2010 FOTM Winner
@silentjde on instagram
silent one is offline  
post #37 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 08:09 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2017
 
Quader1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,779
Bronco Info: 78 W/400
iTrader: (0)
Garage
I've been following this thread just havn't posted anything as I'm pretty flexible with dates. When I say there is something for everyone there is something for everyone. My wife won't let me do 2 rough trails 2 days in a row so we ended up doing a hard one one day, and then a sight seeing one the next.

If there is something I know I'm going to get damage and theirs a bypass ... I'm taking the bypass as I don't want to purposely cause damage. ,, I did however damage my rear quarter on my only trip to Moab but it was my first time wheeling in harder trails. This and I was also on 33" tires at the time and I just know now I would drive right over the spot that got me. I think other than picking a date to fit most here will be finding a trail master that knows the trails. 1 thing I've heard about Moab is the trails change drastically from year to year so the trails we took last time there are going to be way different. We need to find a couple of Utah guys or someone that knows the trails and knows how to spot when needed to make this happen for everyone.

I also have to drive up, Wheel, and drive back in the BKO as I don't have a trailer at this time so I also have to keep that in mind.
Quader1 is online now  
post #38 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 09:11 PM
--------------
 
White Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In a Desert
Posts: 3,799
Bronco Info: '96 XL
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent one View Post
I've watched enough video's to get a feeling of the place. I get the traction level is totally different that what's on the east coast.
I've watch trails that even though I see vehicles walk right up these crazy hills, I want nothing to do with it, haha. Seems there are plenty of trails that have everything I need without doing anything I don't feel comfortable doing.

Right there with You @silent one .
For Me it's all about Have FUN and "Protecting the Equipment".

One Thing I CAN say about,
@itwasFREE!!!! - @Quader1 - @cstrike and the others I have Wheeled with around AZ.

No Body in this group has ever "Pushed" me to do something that I am Not Comfortable With,
and when i have ever had a Mechanical Issue, they were ALL RIGHT THERE HELPING to wrench and Supplying Parts if needed.
(I have "Physical Limitations" so "On Trail" breakage is a really big deal)

These Guys take the Phrase "Got Your Back" to a whole different level and I would wheel with most of them just about Anywhere.

It's all about "Good Bronco Times" Brudda Man.

I know we have never met, But I Hope You can make it.
(That goes for ALL you other Bronco Bums too)

Later,
Dragon
White Dragon is offline  
post #39 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 11:37 PM
Registered User
 
Blue1551's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Young AZ
Posts: 172
Bronco Info: 92 Bronco on 35 tires with solid axel swap with a Duff parts.
iTrader: (0)
Garage
As long as my rig is holding up this sounds like a great time. I have always wanted to experience Moab . I think we should pick a date sooner than later so reservations can be made. Once the date is picked people will be able to plan their vacations. I believe if this is advertised correctly we will have a large number of FSB's from all over not just AZ.

Looking at the calendar the first part of May appears to be a very good choice.

I think there will be plenty of us that will choose not to wheel the more advanced trails so Dragon you will not be alone.
Blue1551 is online now  
post #40 of 1128 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 10:12 AM
Wild Cayuse
 
BigBlue 94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hoyt, Kansas
Posts: 9,517
Bronco Info: 85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
iTrader: (6)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmobile2 View Post
It would be awesome to have a convoy from the East Coast to Moab of 5-10 FSB's in tight formation with big ass American flags, Ford flags, Gadsden flags, skull & cross bone flags, etc flying off the back of them.

We could get people to pop in and out of the convoy in their FSB's to be part of the rolling party!
I agree! I would thoroughly enjoy seeing this, and joining the convoy for a little bit.

If the need for help arises I'm 15 minutes off I70 in NE KS. I've got plenty of tools for repairs, including a welder, lathe, and plasma cutter. Not sure I'm mentally qualified to run Moab, as ive never ever been on the slick rock. And i dont get much vacation time, so prolly won't be joining. I do know of a member out in Grand Junction CO (40 ish miles from utah on I70) that could also help if needed, and a member in central KS that's not far from I70. He is near McPherson College, where the best of the best go to learn the automotive trade. There is a 4wp in Kansas City, Denver, and Pueblo if parts are needed along the way. We have two smaller off road shops here in Topeka as well.

Vote for Full-size Of The Month in January, March, May,
July, and September!

FOTM forum section
BigBlue 94 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Mountain States Chapter

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome