Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

AZ FACTION

325K views 4K replies 198 participants last post by  itwasFREE!!!! 
#1 ·
We'll call this the AZ faction thread so all the AZ folks can post in here when your plannin on hittin the trails, gettin together for a BBQ or maybe you need help workin on your ride.

#2,994 ·
There are some rural areas within maricopa that are exempt from emissions testing, which i am close to not quite there.

If you go to Service Arizona you should be able to find the maps for these areas. I cant recall exactly but i had to put my address in and hit submit to find out whether i was in one of these areas.

#3,001 ·
My father is in town from ohio for the weekend and we were thinking about hitting some trails maybe sunday in sedona or crown king. He's the reason why I'm behind the wheel of my bronco. We spent years together with his 78. If anyone thinks they'd want to join let me know.

#3,019 ·
That would be fantastic! I don't need much. There is a guy I know who goes north of Tucson, so if I want to get into something serious I can go with him. I would be happy with an easy trail I could hit on my own from time to time nearby.

I was looking through my Arizona backroads & 4 wheel drive trails book at it shows a few places down in Tucson not sure if you have the book or not

#3,013 ·
Hello just wanted to post over here in the AZ forum. New to the area, just moved from missouri like 3 weeks ago. i look forward to meeting everyone. i currently live over in the glendale area. have been off roading much here in arizona. but i look forward to hitting some trails in the near future! :)

#3,025 ·
if any of you guys in Tucson see me running feel free to flag me down also check out broke dick off road on face book me and buddy started it got a bunch of jeep guys on there we are trying to get out this weekend

#3,039 ·
Hey man. I'm thinking about it. What days are you going to be there? I know you recommended I bring the 86 but that requires a trailer to go that far. I might bring the 96 and hang out for a day or two. I don't know how tough of trails they run but at least I can drive it down and back and camp in it.

What is your plan?

#3,042 ·
Hey guys!! I'm up here in Flagstaff. Been here for 26 years. I'm the internet manager at Flagstaff Nissan Subaru. On Monday we took in a '90 5.8XLT on trade. Yeah.... it's now mine. Never owned a Bronco. So I'm new. This rig spent most of it's life in California. It has moderate rust on it, but doesn't seem too terrible. Some things my sona and I will work on first is servicing the transmission, replacing vacuum hoses, service diffs, service tranny, and miscellaneous simple things.

Anyhow, anyone up close to me?

#3,044 ·
Home Depot on the east side by my dealership? Swing by anytime and ask for Steve, I'm the only Steve that works there. If you see a green Bronco with a white shell, that's me. Just ordered several parts today. She needs an oil pan gasket, tranny gasket, tranny filter, filter clip, and speed sensor. I need to service the diffs, and most likely needs the oil changed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.