Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Where2wheel website

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Jeremy Cooksey 
#1 ·
Is anyone a member of this site? Guy from work told me about it and I was considering signing up for a month @ a $1.99 just to see if there were any places close by to wheel that I'm not aware of..

http://www.where2wheel.com

The site was started by a couple of guys out of VA Beach who wanted to promote the long-term sustainability of wheeling by buying land across the US, specifically near population centers to create a system of ORV parks..

Sounds like a great idea especially given the fact that access to public lands has greatly diminished over the years.

#6 ·
#9 ·
Shcwim I laughed a minute after I asked about the close 937 tabs joke. Yes I do run a lot of open windows at times.

Reactions: schwim
#11 ·
Sad that people abuse the trails. We used to have some many free/open to all type of trails to wheel in near the Dallas area and over the years, they have all been closed off, due to people trashing them with old tires, furniture and scrap trash. Me and my friends knew it was coming, and years ago we used to wheel for 1/2 of the day and clean the damn trash for 1/2 day. We had ponds and creeks to fish, trails to wheel on, motorcycle trails to ride, and places to camp right outside of the city. Times have changed and people suck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.