I did drve it around the yard. Brakes worked well on the short drive. Need to get my vac lines straight to cure the idle issue. Once the interior is back in I'll take the milk crate out and install the seat. Still lots to do before then.
That is a shit ton of rust to deal with, props to you for going through with the build
Gonna be worth it in the end, good job so far.
Thanks, Just don't know when it will end.
Messed with the gate that previously worked but has since stopped. Bypassed the switch that seems to have quit and rolled it down for easey access to cargo area. I'm going to vaccum it again, brush it with a wire brush then spray it with some ospho. The MEB Round Up is next week so look for some progress in July.
Finally got around to finish reading your build thread. Man, you've been through a lot with this thing! I'm just starting to rebuild mine, hope I don't have that kind of rust when I remove the vinyl floor. Your determination has inspired me. If you can bring this girl back to life, I should be able to do the same.