Ok, so it has been a while. Here is what has been done so far:
1. Installed Dennis Carpenter door panels. BKO came with just one and it was in poor shape. These are much nicer than the hard, painted plastic ones that were the only ones available 16 years ago when I restored the F-150.
2. Installed the High Back Captains Chairs.
3. Replaced driver side valve cover gasket - it was leaking like a siv. Valve train is very clean and supports my theory that this is a rebuilt engine - not a spec of crud anywhere and when I turn off the ignition, it shuts right down. Nice and tight.
I went with an Edelbrock neoprene gasket and stainless studs. It has chrome covers now, but I will be replacing with powder coated stock ones.
4. Installed passenger ball joints, universal, new spicer spindle, timken bearings, sound deadening disc & warn hubs. T-bird caliper, new poly bushings and 4" Deavers coil is next for this side and then it will be on to the driver side.
5. Purchased a third row seat from a 2010 Tahoe in black leather with three shoulder belts. This will work great for the kids. Now selling captains chairs and will be installing 2007-2012 Tahoe leather front seats. This will be way less expensive than redoing the original Ford seats and will match up directly to the new back seat.
6. Hydroboost - I have done more research on this than imaginable. Since I have AC and limited access to junk yards, I have been looking to source the parts on line. I now have sources for all parts and will take back the F-350 stuff and get a reman hydro from Napa and rear disk kit from JBG.
One quick question though - would a Hydro off of a 2001 Super Duty be better than the Astro hydro? I am fabbing the brackets, so that is not an issue.
Between owning my own business and two kids, things are going very, very slow. Throw in the international trips I take every six weeks and this is gonna take forever - oh well!