Finished up the front floor with vinyl, I used about 8 sheets of dynamat plus a little extra from the 9th to fill any gaps. The dynamat makes a huge difference in sound reduction, and there is a clear split between the front area and the undynamatted bed in the amount of noise.
I also installed a Warn Zeon 10S. I went synthetic for weight savings and ease of handling.
The hardest part of the install was putting the rope into the spool, warn supplied a zip tie to pull it through but that broke on the first pull. I used a coat hanger instead and since I could get extra leverage it went through no problem.
Next up I'm putting a grizzly locker in the rear and dynamatting the bed.