Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Welcome Jeff's Bronco Graveyard!

91K views 154 replies 109 participants last post by  seve 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Yeah where did the soft tops go?

#14 ·
I would just be happy to get the springs I ordered over a month ago.

#17 ·
They wont post. That means they'll have to actually deal with customer questions and complaints. They have a monopoly and they know it, plain and simple. There is no customer service. I sent back an E4OD dipstick and never received a refund. I followed their exact instructions. They just don't give a ****

#18 ·
Well I've always been treated right.

Jeffs is almost always the best price, sometimes there can be a back order issue but I can say they have addressed any problems I've ever had to my satisfaction, Jeff himself seems a little terse when I've spoken to him but to his credit he runs a fairly large business and still takes time to answer the phone.

#19 ·
I got my springs so I should clarify what happened.

Their supplier is apparently on shaky ground and are having problems supplying them, and others. While JBG didn't call to update me, or anything like that I did call them. I always got through.

I could have waited for them, got a refund, or store credit.

I finally figured out another set of springs that they had would work for me. They were in stock, and shipped that day. I got them the next day. (of course I'm in MI same as them-but on the other side of the state)

All in all, not their fault, and once I came up with another solution it was nice and easy. I'll use them again for sure.

#20 ·
just completed my first order with them monday i ordered a new rear quarter patch and a tshirt on like thursday and got them monday

im prettty darn hapy

#22 ·
i used them for about half my restoration, other half LMC. had a problem with the turn signal lever. did not work, twice. i called them and customer service definitely sucks. but still did give them a bunch of service, asked fora tee shirt and did get one. LMC sent a hand signed thank you card. still have the tee.

#27 ·
Well I got my order....

A day earlier than they said it would get to me!

All the parts I ordered were in the box. Looks like the subbed the camber bushings (not superlift per their website) but it has just as much range of motion so I can't complain.

Everything was packaged up nice.

Have to say thank you to Mark for helping me via the phone and getting my order over to me.

#28 ·
I have spent thousands with JBG and rarely have I ever had a problem with them. Every once in a while something is not right but I have never had a problem with them fixing it. Sometimes you have to follow up on your returns, refunds, shipment ect. but I have to do that with even the best companies out their. Overall an A company.

#29 ·
i just ordered a 351m/400 ss bolt set from them then when i got done i wanted to order a few stickers and i see they have a free one tryed putting it on my order and no go they wanted another $10 for shipping i know its my own fault:banghead but what i was wondering was do they send you a free sticker with orders or will i have to wait till next time i order somthing from them to get one?

#37 ·
I bought a ton of stuff for my swap from JBG this year. I am about to start on a few other things and just find that they have the best prices and parts I am looking for that is what makes them great.

What I dont like is that I dont hear much from them. They DO return my emails but short replies.

I give them an A for overall and customer service is just a bit lacking but not terrible.

Just ordered a custom bullet proof trackbar from them today to finish out my SAS, been using a cut welded stocker for the time being. WIll include that in my posts when I get home later this month.

#38 ·
Just ordered a custom bullet proof trackbar from them today to finish out my SAS, been using a cut welded stocker for the time being. WIll include that in my posts when I get home later this month.
You ordered a what from them? :scratchhe How'd you do this? and what is it exactly? (i mean, i know it's a track bar, but could you explain a little more please? :D)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.