Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

2017 East Coast Bronco Round Up

11K views 94 replies 15 participants last post by  TADave 
#1 ·
142 days to go...................

#4 ·
Rick - you the man! You just gave me an extra month to get a ton of work done!!!

I plan to be at the M&G - I have a cousin that recently moved to Richmond and he has a Bronco II that I have been giving him grief about!

One thing that might be neat for the Round Up might be to have a "kids" run for families that have kids 10 and under - mild trails with some technical sections that the kids could all get out and play - we were on a trail last year with a mix of FSB & EB and when one of the EB's broke down, my kids hit it off with the EB kid and they were buddies the rest of the weekend. Also helped that I pulled the EB off the Ta Ta's trail back to the parking lot.......

#8 ·
Update

Well we had the Round Up meeting and a few things have been decided while others are still in the works.

-Event shrunk down to just two days June 23rd & 24th ( check in starts June 22nd)

- Wheeling & Street Cruise offered on both days

- Dinner option available 23rd & 24th only

- Cost of the event? Can't say until meals have been decided.

- Registration should open around March 1st

Stay tuned in for more info as it is available.

142 days left so get to work

#13 ·
We are putting together the details of the event as we speak. Going through a test phase on registration. As last year we will be seeking trail guides for each level trail. There will be incentives to be a trail guide as in last year. So if you or someone you know might be interested in doing this let me know. Look for more updates soon.

Get your junk ready now!

#20 ·
69 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling really good now - I have never had the Bronco out of the garage and on the road so early before the round up!

At this point, people should start to get a sense of whether they can make it or not. It would be great to get a good group of FSB's - last year seemed a little light.

#32 ·
62 days to go........

Here is my to do list.....

Replace Spring Perches & shock mounts; Reinstall rear sway bar 1
Extend bump stops 2
Fix tailgate latch & reinstall panel & carpet 3
Install tube in Spare Tire 4
Install front door speakers & speaker wires 5
Make patch panels for old door speakers 5
Paint underhood & install dynamat 6
Trim front fenders 7
Install Bonsai Dave Bumper 8
Install rock sliders 9
Replace moulding clips as needed 10
Paint Hi-Lift Jack & figure out how to stop rattling 11
Build lower switch & monitor panel 11
Tune CB 12
Wash, polishing compound, wax & detail BKO from top to bottom 13

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.