Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - F.O.T.M Voting > January 2018 F.O.T.M. Vote here !!!!!
View Single Post
post #143 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 06:49 AM
cstrike
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 86 302/AOD on 8 lugs. 96 302/ZF5.
Garage
Day 30

As I was looking around for pics in preparation of FOTM I found a couple of the Bronco checking out its new home. We moved into our current place in July of 2014 and the garage was just a shell. Although that is a different project, my garage is such a part of my Broncoís story. Iím pretty proud to have what I do. The garage isnít huge, a slightly oversized 2 car but Iím well aware that some guys are working in their driveway so Iím not complaining.

Since I spend all my free time out there, Iíve tried to make the place feel like home and have spent a lot of time making it functional and look good. As I was reviewing the roll cage pics I snapped this weekend, I realized they captured some of the details of the garage (and the mess I have going on too ). There are lots of little Ford and Bronco tributes, probably too many but I can't help myself. With only one day left, the finish of the cage will have to wait but here was some of the progress I was chasing to end the month.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome