Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - Congrats to 95 Bronco Wyatt your FOTM winner for September 2018!!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Quader1
F.O.T.Y. 2017

Bronco Info: 78 W/400
Garage
Congrats to 95 Bronco Wyatt your FOTM winner for September 2018!!!

I wish we could have seen more of all the BKO's running this month as I think we were a little light with posts. Some amazing BKO's for sure
ran this month and I think if there were more posts it may have been a different outcome and MANY MORE Votes would have been cast.

This is just my opinion and I for sure have been wrong many times before so this is my take on Septembers competition.

@_CJ With only 1 post in the competition I can tell you you need way more. I'm guessing you don't know how the competition works as I
would encourage you to go over some of the past ones to get a feel for how it works. When I ran I tried to post up once a day at-least
through the whole month. If you have the material (pics and stories), and willingness to put in the effort I would encourage you to
go for it again as your rig is for sure worthy.

@Alwaysdirty I really love your rig and is for sure FOTM material. With 18 posts in the competition you showed some commitment. My opinion is
you can never have too much material running in these things so if you have more material I would encourage you to go for it again!!

@jcarr The 78-79's have a special place in my heart but plainly we just need to see more as 7 posts for sure won't get it done. Like the others
you would have a good chance to win if you have say triple the material go for it again.

@[email protected] First off what a badass rig you have. I know you were new to the competition and is why we encouraged you to look past ones
to get a feel of how it works. You had 8 posts in your run but plainly we need to see like 4 times that and you could win with a rig like yours.
If you have the material, and the time to post up more go for it again and see a different result. Of course this is my opinion.

And then we have Mr. @95 Bronco Wyatt with your bad to the bone rig with a ton of work put into it. I can really tell your love for your rig and
using it. I would certainly not follow you everywhere you go as you know your rig and it's capability very well. Make sure to get a bunch more material
as F.O.T.Y. is just around the corner and will be here before you know it. Have enough material to post up once a day come November 1st and we will
see you then.

Help me congratulate @95 Bronco Wyatt your F.O.T.M September 2018 Congrats Dude !!!!!!!

Last edited by Quader1; 10-01-2018 at 01:55 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome