Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - Congratulations to cstrike your FOTY 2018 Winner !!!!!
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 01:53 PM
itwasFREE!!!!
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
How does the song go? Back in the Saddle again, only here on FSB the version is Back on the Banner again! Only this time it's with a different rig. But hey it will feel right at home just like the first one did. Not sure if anybody has ever won twice with different Broncos but my concern is geniune when I quote my signature; Welcome to the addiction where the first step is admitting the problem is you and the cure is your BRONCO.....Dude You truly have the GOOD STUFF and the addiction is a passionate one because your cure requires 2 BRONCOS! I for one would be curious to see if a third Bronco would cure you?
Congrats on FOTY 2018 with @Quader1 at the helm I'm sure u won't have to wait 4 months to see the change 🙄🤔😂😎
PS: I think I speak for everybody here when I say dude buy the horse happy wife happy life buy that third horse 😂

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 12-20-2018 at 03:26 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome