Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - Cam Recommendations/lift/duration
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2019, 02:57 PM
BigBlue 94
Wild Cayuse

Bronco Info: 85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fodder View Post
^ Damn, that fire added insult to injury, taking out spare parts, as well.

The one I bought has the correct box with the 35-512-8 info on the end, and I can see some paperwork in the box, but I didn't think to ask about a cam card specifically. If the cam itself isn't marked, I figure I'll be calling up Comp to ask how to verify that the right thing is in the box. I should have it sometime this week. I set aside the head porting project for awhile to fiddle with MAF conversions and York OBA installations, so I still need to finish that up before there's any urgency to playing with the cam.
If it still has a labeled box, your chances are good. If it's still shrink wrapped and in grease, your chances are higher.

Hah! You dont even know... a full set of xlt interior topper trim in the ultra rare blue color, Ramsey and HF winches, stuffed rainbow trout from when I was ten, first deer antlers, my Ford pedal tractor, all my grandpas reloading supplies and notes, chunks of obsidian worked and brought to Kansas from who knows where which I dug out of the ground, grandpa's tools... I could go on and on. 3000sq ft can hold a lot of memorable material items. What's important in the end, is no one was injured.

Vote for Full-size Of The Month in January, March, May,
July, and September!

FOTM forum section

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome